Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, I don't either. I mean none of those episodes that were on that list came to be.

I also, agree that it is just someone's imagination and they create this list and put it out there as spoilers. Because, seriously, when all those came out, it was way too early for them to have even considered the season finale, let alone had it all planned out.

2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I guess the way I see it is, I'm glad it's not about Nick. And I would be happy if it wasn't about Langston. Nick already got a powerful episode this season, and Langston got many times to shine already. What I'm trying to say is, Nick gets more than enough focus in my opinion, and I am a HUGE fan. I would rather it be about Cath or Greg. Or even Brass. Another Nick centered episode would be too much IMO.

3. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Like you can guess I personally can't get enough of Nick centered episodes but I agree with you that a Cath, Greg or Brass centered episode would be great :) They keep pushing Langston down our throats and I find that really annoying... I hate the fact that he came into the show and everything is focusing on him... Man Cath is the supervisor of the nightshift and not this guy... :scream:

4. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I'm starting to see this in the form of a DC comic book. Langston is Batman and Nick is Robin. I swear. I still enjoy LF as a person and as a TREMENDOUS actor, but TPTB obviously aren't recognizing what their fans are saying. His character of Langston has turned into the Blob; slowly consuming EVERYTHING in its path. The show, the characters, the screen time. Pretty soon I really won't see a need for Cath, Nick, and Greg to even be there. Beside propping the newly founded "Langston Hour", they really are of no use.

But then again, we will have to wait and see. Keep up hope, yada, yada, yada.

5. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Greg needs facetime. Sorry, but it's true. He's probably one of the most underused characters ever. I know he's had more facetime this time around than last, but that's like saying something's healthier than fast food. It's not saying much, especially to loyal Greg who's been around since CSI was a wee little television series.

I love Ray, and I can see the writers are trying hard to make him a cemented in by giving him his own cases and what not, but another Ray-centric episode? Good grief.

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

As sad as it is you're simply right... man I'm sick of talking my mouth dry about also thinking about the other characters too...

If they really want this show to go down like that they're on the right path...
    Isn't it sad that Cath is supervisor like Grissom was and gets not one single bit of attention??? Or Greg, who's also there since the beginning??? I think I and all the other Nick Stokes fans can consider ourself lucky that our guy got at least Turn, Turn, Turn to shine. But in comparison to the attention Langston gets all the time it's a joke... it's unbelievable how the show changed since Ray came in...

But you're right... hope dies last. So keep your fingers crossed for some more teamwork in the future :)

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

From CBSexpress: 9x22

"The Gone Dead Train" -- Catherine (Marg Helgenberger, right) gets attacked and subdues a suspect, Darla Kelly (Caryn Mower, on floor) when she and Dr. Robbins (Robert David Hall, right) investigate a mysterious illness that is killing random people in Las Vegas, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, April 30 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
    Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS
    ©2009 CBS Broadcasting

Cath drama alert!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  8. Wasabi Power

-face into keyboard-

Well, at least Cath gets something! :lol:

9. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Well that seems to be an interesting episode... Catherine gets attacked, huh??? Can't wait to read more about that... She really deserves an episode where she's the main character :)

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I know everyone is upset at all the attention that Langston gets. I agree.

However, you all need to keep in mind that Fishburne is the 'Male Lead' and will get more screentime than the other actors/characters. Tptb will focus on him and with him being a movie star and a big name star, they're going to go with it.

So we all just have to accept it. :shifty: There is no changing it.

Though Marg is the female lead, she was considering leaving the show, but after the writer's strike changed her mind. However, she could have asked for less screentime, so she doesn't have to be on the set, as much.

Now what will really piss me off, is if they do another cliffhanger. :scream: I hate them and until Season 7 and 8 (though somewhat of a cliffhanger), CSI hasn't done them before. I also remember Mendohlsen saying she doesn't like them either. So, if you don't cliffhangers, stop doing them!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Isn't this the one where Catherine gets rabies? Or gets shots against rabies?

12. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

That's a good wish :) Think so too. Hopefully this one won't be one... I highly doubt that... but I can't even say why, my gut tells me that :lol:

13. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Haven't heard about that before... that would be pretty mean...

okay I thought more of an episode where she could show her strong part again... kicking some butts and so on...

We'll see :)

14. Wasabi Power

Cath is supposed to get rabies/ rabies shots?
    :confused:
    Where the hell have I been..

If this is true, she'll most likely just get rabies shots. -they hurt like crazy, though-
    If she got rabies, she's toast. Once the symptoms appear there is no treatment. That's why people get the shots ASAP.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes according to the past spoilers I've read Cath gets attacked by a woman who has rabies. So more than likely she will need to have shots.

Since this says the episode is self contained, I take that to mean it won't be a cliffhanger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.