Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

I just saw the promo for next weeks episode and I am not looking forward to it at all. CSI really needs to get away from those kinds of episodes if you know what I mean. The last two weeks have sucked and next week looks even worse. CSI looks to be headed to the crapper if the writing doesn't get better. They are capable of so much more than what I have seen lately. I know I am basically reviewing next weeks episode before seeing it, but I've watched CSI forever and generally know if an episode is going to be bad or not just by seeing the promo. Whether it was fake or not, the "Stokes on Duty" episode would have been 100% better than what I saw of the promo for that Space Oddity crap. I'm sorry if i'm ranting but I love this show and have been really disapointed with the episodes lately.

2. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

What exactly is it you don't like? The only difference between these episodes and Stokes on Duty, as far as we know, is that it has a lot of Nick in it.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Personally I love the funny CSI episodes. I like a show about death and murder all the time that can find humor in it.

I do hope there is not too much of the dream sequence stuff though. It might get old after awhile, just like last year's Two and a Half Deaths with all the Extra sequences thrown in there. That got seriously annoying after awhile.

Hodges with more hair. :lol: He wishes.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I too like when CSI does a less serious episode once in a while. Wasn't crazy about the majority of Fur and Loathing (it was more creepy than funny), but several of the characters had funny, memorable lines in that one. I loved "You Kill Me"... it was funny. This show is so serious all the time with all the death and whatnot. I have no problem with a funny ep now and then. The writing for tonight's ep was excellent in comparisson to last week. :lol: And to me, Space Oddity looks to be pretty funny. I just hope it is and that the actual case isn't boring. I hope Hodges' fantasy sequence isn't the only interesting part. :lol:

5. alynch

alynch Dead on Arrival

It's not exactly fair to compare a real episode with an episode that never existed. A nonexistent episode can be as good as you want it to be. Real episodes have a higher degree of difficulty.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You're right, but a storyline like that would have been really cool.

Still I'm looking forward to Space Oddity..I love the lab rats..

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

CBS has the extended preview for "A Space Oddity" up. It's absolutely hilarious. You can find it here.

Also, there's a shortened preview located on You Tube.

I have to say, Bradley Thompson and David Weddle have knocked my socks off with the episodes they have done so far, so I'm sure this one is going to be great.

8. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I'm looking forward to that! It looks like it's going to be hilarious.

Nick, "It looks like there is a lot of geek love on the command chair." :guffaw:

9. CSI Lover

CSI Lover Victim

10. GregNickRyanFan

I like when Nick said "beam yourselves back to the lab". :lol:

And yay, Greg was in the promo! Briefly and only side view, but still he was there! Yay! :D

Looks like a fun episode.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Please keep previews of future eps in the spoiler lab, or if there is a thread for that episode then in there. There are some trying not view anything about spoilers. Thanks.

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

It definitely looks like a good episode next week!

As mentioned before, Nick: "Beam yourselves back to the lab and let us do our jobs!" :guffaw:

And was it just me or was Super Dave a little peeved in that video.

Robbins: Will you stitch him up for me, please.

SuperDave: I'm not a seamstress, I'm a coroner's investigator, dammit! :guffaw: I love Super Dave

Can't wait to see Brass' one liners too!

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That extended preview made it look so much more appealing! Now I am looking forward to it.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I loved the Doc/Superdave scene. Hehe. Doc looked so annoyed with him.

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Nick with a backwards hat *sigh*! Intersting promo. I'm liking it alot. When I first read the synopsis for this episode, I instantly hated it because it had heavy Hodges. But Wendy is going to be the main reason I watch.

I can understand what CSI_Adam is saying, but at the same time, the lab rats are part of this show too, and they deserve to have an episode every once and a while, if you ask me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.