Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slw9806

slw9806 Victim

PHP:
    :drool:If you go to the CBS website you can see the wake up call

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  2. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Eeeeeeeeek! I'm super excited about tonight's episode now! Haha! :)

3. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

ooooooooooooohhh! you guys sure know how to tease! thanks for the yummy caps. i give them 5 droolies :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

damn, Flack's sure the envy of all the Homicide boys :devil::devil::devil:

4. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Heehee. So how was the new eppie, ladies and gents? I think it was pretty okay. And of course, let us refer to the screencaps provided above. :p

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey there ladies!! Haven't been in here in two weeks, was having me some serious Flack withdrawals!! :lol:

I loved that Prey had a lot of Flack screen time. All I can say for that first scene was, 'My eyes, my eyes, my eyes!' :lol: One thing I noticed was that Flack was kind of subdued. Sarcastic Flack was missing in action...well, except for that quip about Adam's apartment. :lol: Other than that Sarcastic Flack was MIA. Anyway, here are some screencaps from Prey:

[​IMG]

Casual Flack was hot. You can buy me coffee anytime!! :devil: :drool:

[​IMG]

Handcuffed to the bed!! Go get me some drool bucket!! :lol: :drool:

[​IMG]

Sarcastic Flack making that quip about Adam's apartment :lol:

[​IMG]

Why so serious, Flack? Looks like he's carrying the weight of the world on his shoulder in this one...

[​IMG]

Such kissable lips!! :devil: :drool:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  6. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Aw, nice screen caps mandy! Such a good episode. Flack was all over the place- in bed, in Rhode Island, in scenes with Hawkes...man. :)

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Great caps mandy! In that fourth pic down I think he's thinking about Sam that's why he's so serious. I love casual Flack even if I had to see....her. Anyways, does Flack only own one casual shirt? The other times we've seen him casual I swear he's been wearing that shirt! :lol: Loved the theater line, "Ever hear of a guy named John Wilkes Booth?" Great job Flack!

8. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Oh yeah! That line was funny. I was actually thinking the same thing...before he said it. :lol:

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, casual Flack for me anytime! As for that scene, I think it was so superfluous and totally unnecessary. I didn't get the point of why TPTB put that scene at all. I mean I really like Angell, just not as Flack's significant other. :lol:

Maybe we should take him shopping to jazz up his wardrobe with more casual selections. :lol:

I love that line as well...but I don't know, I think it just lacked a little of his usual zing. :p

10. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I was thinking that maybe you cant have everything. You can't have casual-make-out scene Flack and sarcastic-zingy-witty Flack in the same episode. Maybe, maybe, the Earth would explode or something. It's possibly asking too much. :lol:

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Maybe to annoy those of us who aren't into F/A, lol!

Yes, let's do that! Who's up for a shopping trip with Flack? He can buy us coffee! :lol:

12. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Ok so Flack goes out and gets Angell coffee...and what does she do to repay him? Handcuffs the poor guy to a bed...
    mmm wait, what am I saying... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    GOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGELL!!!!!:devil::devil::devil:

13. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:The so many Flack is sexy picture, and that is Flack house, perhaps occurrence what!
    WOW, I can't wait for and see this to episode :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    And, I assurance, Sunday, will have more Flack sexy photograph!^_^

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Was that Flack's apartment or Angell's. I couldn't quite figure it out. Anyone?

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I think it was Flack's place. I mean he entered with a key and he didn't have to knock...and Angell was wearing one of his dress shirts...But then again, it could have been her apartment. He could have gotten her keys and we all know how women love to wear a guy's dress shirt in the afterglow. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.