Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Awesome. I think I might go. The hotel where they are holding the convention is less than a minute away from my office.

Oh, my, how lucky are you?! Please, please, please! Get some pics if you can, and share?! I am soooo jealous of you now!

That's so cool! I've seen footage of A.J. from past Supernatural conventions and he always seems like he has a blast. Being a devoted Supernatural fan, I know we're a hard bunch to please, but almost everybody in the fandom loves the Ghostfacers.

Oh, Elsie, you have to go and make us jealous !!! :adore:

Thanks for the caps Adorable_crazy and the tiny golf pics Poppet !!! :)

Oh my God, A. J. Buckley in the flesh!!! *has a fangirl moment*

...ahem, please take tons of pics, Elsie, if you can go. That would be so amazing. :D

Eurgh, it's times like this that I wish I lived in mainland UK, and not stupid Northern Ireland *huffs a little bit* I'd have loved to go to the convention and see AJ... :adore: If you go Elsie, I hope you have an awesome time, hehe, be sure to send him our love and take lots of pics of him for us. :adore:

Oh and no prob Daquien, I'm glad you enjoyed them. :adore:

It seems AJ is a fan of Burlesque - cheeky boy!

"Singer Avril Lavigne saw the new burlesque production Peepshow at Planet Hollywood along with CSI’s A.J. Buckley in separate groups, even though the show is still in previews in advance of its April 18 opening. Also watching the sexy moves of Mel B and Kelly Monaco were two cast members from NBC’s Friday Night Lights -- Jesse Plemons, celebrated his 21st birthday, with fellow cast member Scott Porter and a group of 15 friends who were promptly surrounded by the sexy show dancers. Onstage, the dancers posed for a new official Peepshow photo"

From here:http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/blogs...scribbles-samantha-ronsons-latest-trek-sin-c/

After watching last night's episode, I'm left really, really wanting to know how Flack knows what Adam's apartment looks like :lol: That was certainly a nice little bit of information...

^ ITA. I never knew they were that close and there must be a logical explanation, I hope. I don't want that comment to get lost inside that huge continuity black hole the writers always carry around.

Thanks for the little snippet Poppet. :D

Oh, what did Flack say about Adam's appartment, I haven't yet had a chance to watch last nights ep? Did we get another Adam and Flack scene? I love those 2 together. :adore:

Flack and Hawkes were in the victim's apartment, and Hawkes made a comment about a pack rat - and Flack said something like 'You think this is bad, you should see Adam's place' and made a face.

Oh, be still my slashy heart. ;) ;) ;)

^^I had to listen to it twice, I was like "did he say Adam's place?". *lol*
I don't know if I want to see his place now that I know that it's messier than the victim's apartment. :eek:
Oh, well, yeah, I want, now I'm terribly curious and I'm also very curious about Flack hanging out over there.(So he invites Flack over but not Sheldon...).

How adorable is Adam each time he says, in admiration, that the criminal is very smart, Mac gives him a death glare and there's an awkward moment with Adam trying to apologise.

Last edited:
It is cute, but at the same time I worry it could get overplayed (the same way Lindsay's demonstrations and everybody saying 'boom' has gotten overplayed IMO). It might be cute if (at least once) Mac quipped, 'Then it's a good thing we're smarter' instead of giving him the death glare (or 'Well, then it's a good thing you're smarter', which would make Adam a bit awkward because it's a compliment :p).

(Have they had a line like that at any point? Maybe they have and I've forgotten it.)

^^Yeah, of course it's nice if they do it a couple of times but it'll be repetitive and annoying if they do it many times.
Anyway, I always think that there's nothing wrong in it, Adam says that the criminal acted "smart" not "right".
Ok, ok, it's never "smart" to commit a crime.

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with it either - he's not condoning what they've done, just pointing out that they did something 'smart'. (Obviously not too smart, though, or the team wouldn't catch them for it. :p)

It's never smart to commit a crime, but I kind of like the way Adam has a bit of distance from the crimes, unlike the CSIs. When Adam visited Sid in the morgue, it was obvious that dead bodies aren't something he's comfortable being around. The CSIs walk in and out of the morgue like it's no big deal because they deal with the bodies all of the time. Adam, meanwhile, deals with the evidence. It's more about the facts and the science to him, not so much the crime or the people involved. I like that there's that difference (sort of a barrier) between what he does and what they do - it provides a nice contrast, plus it makes more of an impact if he's involved with the human aspect of the crime (like in "The Party's Over").

I also like when he's out of his element at a crime scene. Too cute. :adore:

(That's all part of the reason I wouldn't want him to become a CSI - not that there's anything to indicate that he will, but I'm just sayin'. ;))

^^I had to listen to it twice, I was like "did he say Adam's place?". *lol*
I don't know if I want to see his place now that I know that it's messier than the victim's apartment. :eek:

Didn't we get a glimpse of Adams place before? The episode where he was with Kendall? I think it was 'can you hear me now?' I don't remember it being that messy but then TPTB aren't known for their continuity.

Actually hasn't it been implied that Adam has OCD before, or have i just imagined that? people with OCD aren't generally known for having messy apartments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back