Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

I was just thinking the same thing. I think they need a new place. Danny's has too many memories. But then we've never seen Lindsay's place, have we, so we don't know if it would do or not. I want them to move from Danny's building so Rikki can't find them!

Here's a couple of things I want to see after the baby comes:

Lindsay in some great working mom/professional clothes. Poor thing has been in maternity clothes for two of the four seasons she has been with the show and was no fashionplate for the other two. Stella needs to share some of the sexy clothing budget so Lindsay can be a sexy mama for Danny.

I want to see Danny lovin' on Lindsay now that she's not pregnant.

What's on your list?

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I love your list CSI Cupcake,
    I think that after that she has the baby I want her to have a good story line where she is in a bad situation, and also show us how Danny will react to Lindsay being in danger.

I wonder if she is going to keep the name Monroe or change it to Messer??

3. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Hi and welcome Cupcake and carminelove15:)
    Lindsay and Stella could go shopping while Danny and Flack could be looking after baby Messer:D. I´m really hoping for godfather Flack.

Regarding the babystoryline I´m hoping there won´t be too much struggle with parenthood. Of course, they should show us how difficult it is to be a working mum or dad but it shouldn´t overshadow Danny´s and Lindsay´s whole relationship.

Oh, and in one of the next episodes I really would like to see Danny, Flack and Adam practicing to change a baby doll:D

4. CSI Cupcake

I was thinking...as I was awake at 3:30 this morning... who would be the "honorable" (godparent) mentioned by AJ Buckley. First there is Mac, who has been sort of a father figure to Danny and treats Lindsay like she is the daughter he never had. I just went back and rewatched the end of Triangle and when Mac was walking toward the two of them in his office, it looked like he was boring a hole through Danny even as he was reaching out to hug Lindsay. Definitely a "what am I going to do with you, Messer" kind of look for the guy that got his little girl pregnant.

Then there's Stella, who was so sweet with the baby in the Nanny Park murder episode. Then there's Flack, who is Danny's best friend.

I honestly don't know who I would pick, but I don't think Flack would be my first choice. Nothing against him, I think he's a wonderful person, but I just can't see it. I can see either Mac or Stella. Stella because she showed such tenderness in the Nanny Park ep...but Mac has been a father figure to both of them. Yep, I think it will be Mac Taylor as godparent to the little Mess'.

Diaper scenes...Yeah, they could give him a bag of "evidence" to process and it would be the "daddy diaper kit" complete with the clothespin and gag bag. Actually, I think diaper scenes of any sort would be a little over the top.

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I love your lists, guys! There's a lot I want to see. I want to see action-Lindsay (pulling her gun or her pocket knife or maybe even the slingshot). I want to see a protective Danny. Maybe even a jealous Danny. ;) And I can't wait to see how they'll handle having a baby and their jobs. This will really be interesting.

:adore: That's cute! Imagine Stella and Lindsay having fun while going shopping. Danny and Flack are relieved they don't have to go shopping and think they got the better job with looking after baby Messer. But when Lindsay and Stella come home they surely will find the two guys asleep, totally exhausted. :lol:

6. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I really hope that CBS starts giving us some good D/L story lines outsides of the baby. I love the baby story line dont get me wrong, but like everyone keeps saying they need to do more with lindsay.

I wonder if there going to do with lindsay when she is in labor or somthing??

7. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

^^^ i hope they show D/L scene outside of the baby storyline as well. they just need to have separate stories next year so their characters can be built a little more as individuals.... then after some massive withdrawl i would want an extremly nice D/L scene haha.

what i would like to see after the baby is born:
    - Danny lovin Lindsay would be fantastic like it always is. this time they're married and he's gotta love her even more now so i'm expecting some sweet things from this guy.

- Lindsay needs to bash someone into a car again for get tough like she was in 2nd season again. there should hopfully be nothing to holding Anna Belknap back next year TPTB need to give her something awesome to do. i think if she gets her own story it'll make the character look a little better and give Anna something different to do rather than always have a scne with Carmine or be stuck in the lab.

- i'd like to see some scenes of D/L with their baby here and there. i'm sure it's gonna happen but it would be cute to see how they're doing.

i am laughing just picturing Adam with a baby doll trying to change a diaper!! it's hilarious lol. Flack i can see just being like "yeah ok" about the whole thing and telling Danny to get lost. Danny really changing a a real diaper.... i can just see the look of disgust on his face haha.

8. CSI Cupcake

I'm laughing as I read...I can see all three guys playing hot potato with a real baby that needs changing...passing the poor kid back and forth. With the facial expressions we know both Carmine and Eddie can make it would be hilarious!!! Of course, in the end it would be Danny that finally changes said diaper, cause it is his little Mess' after all.

9. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

^^^ Haha Cupcake thats funny:):0 Hot potato lol

I cant wait to see how the writers are gong to write the baby into the show? With the other Csi's Kat has a daughter but she is older and so is H's son. I just hope they dont split up danny and lindsay on to different shifts.

I cant wait till next season, beacuse the rest of the season is pretty mac and stella heavy not really D/L, not to mention with Angell getting killed I dont think we will have alot of D/l moments till next season.

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I love your wishes. I want to see some really cute scenes. In season 5, you could clearly feel their love for each other. All those sweet glances. :adore: I want to see more of that. Maybe also a little, quick kiss here and there. And of course I want to see the baby as well. Maybe a small scene where one of them comes home and finds the other one asleep after having an exhausting day with the baby. :lol:

:lol: That's awesome! I can totally see that happen.

You're right. It's something different. Especially it's the first time two main characters have a baby. That's so exciting!

11. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Ya it its something different:)
    Not only is it the first baby with 2 main characters, but also the first Csi Married Couple and im so happy its Danny and Lindsay:):)

12. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

:lol: I can totally see that and of course the baby is wide-awake. I´m really hoping we´ll get some little cute scenes with the baby.

:lol:Very good description. I would really like to see Flack´s facial expression. Could be similar to that one:
    :D[​IMG]CSI Caps

You´re totally right about that one.
    And we were able to watch the development of their relationship from the beginning. When I watched season 2, I would have never thought that we would ever get ´Family Messer´.
    I´m sure I repeat myself:D, but I can´t wait for the birth episode and seeing happy Lindsay and Danny with their little girl at the end of the episode.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  13. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

^^^ Haha that face is the best:) flack is funny. Im suprised that Flack has not said anything to Danny about him having a baby or being married everyone else has said somthing about he baby, but not really Flack.

Im just happy that they are having a little girl:)
    I cant wait to see Danny holding that little girl for the first time thats going to be such a great scene:)

14. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

*Crawls in and hopefully notices the absence*

Woo - newbies! I heart them. Welcome :lol: I'm Peaches, used to be beyond regular but ya know, real life kinda took over, come to think of it, I don't have much of a life - fingers crossed for end of term.

Ok, on topic!

I think there's quite a high chance of Lindsay taking Messer as a surname, why have a different one from the baby and it does go. Could understand if it was a surname that you really, really wouldn't want but Messer is good.

I'd quite like to see Danny getting outta his bed in the middle of the night to settle his teary daughter. Yes that's probably for reasons other than he's taking responsibility but I am a fully paid up member of the Gutterazzi!

I am so loving the idea of the little one being all - hey what's going on? It's too quiet!

MTC - I agree, as much as I want DLness I wanna see Lindsay back out on the well not streets that sounds wrong. But out of the lab anyway! :guffaw: Oh and I didn't realise it was you at the time till DLC but I heart your fic!

15. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I do wonder if lindsay will take the name Messer? I think she should stick to monroe, but if she changes it to messer I would not complain lol. I just cant wait till next season!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.