Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Your poor brother! He surely felt the same way when he found out about the girl! :lol: That scene was really awesome. He was SO convinced it'd be a boy and then it's a girl. But I can't wait to see Danny and Lindsay with their baby girl! This will be so adorable! Now I wonder how they could name the baby. And Danny has to make a completely new list now. :lol:

Me, too! But I'm glad they're at least mentioning her this season. I missed that in season 3.

2. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

3. thequirkygeek

thequirkygeek Victim

*scratches head* You know, that's a good question... I really don't know when she'll be back but I hope dang soon. I need my Danny/Linds fix and soon! I'm having to revert back to going back to the dorm and watching old Danny and Lindsay moments. :p

4. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

I was laughing my ass off at the expression on Danny's face when Lindsay called. I just wish Anna could have done a cameo voiceover for the scene. The expression on his face....you could just SEE the worst case scenarios running through his head about having a girl: getting her first period, first boyfriend, losing her virginity, falling in love, getting her heart broken, getting married, etc. Poor Danny. I bet he will be the type of dad to keep a shotgun by the door for any unsuspecting boyfriends that come calling....!

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

me too!!!! i have been watching season 2 on Spike everyday after i get back to my dorm from class. it's so weird to see how far they've come since "Zoo York"!! i was watching that last week and my mouth was on the floor thinking about where they
    were in the ep to where they are now: married with a kid on the way. crazy i tell ya. who would have thought D/L would have ended up where they are now watching "Zoo York? i could have imagined them together a bf/gf ship but NEVER a married ship with a kid. I LOVE THIS FREAKIN SHOW!!! hahaha.

the look on Danny's face when Lindsay told them they were having a girl was so damn funny! poor guy really seemed to want a boy too. i had a feeling they were going to have a girl b/c both Danny and Lindsay have mentioned a girl a little more than a boy. that poor kid is never going to be let out of the house with a boy, i am sure Danny will have Flack run a background check whenever the kid brings home a bf and i definitly agree that there will be a shotgun by the door haha.

i am so glad that Lindsay has been mentioned this time too. it sucks that the only time anyone heard from her was when Anna came back. at least this time we get a mention. the thing that pisses me off about 3rd still is that Lindsay and Danny were close they were friends/possible lovers and he didn't even call her or she didn't call him? whatever that was two years ago and my how things have changed since then! now Lindsay is mentioned every ep and i love it :) Danny seems to be going crazy without her.

6. thequirkygeek

thequirkygeek Victim

MakeTracksCowboy, Good to know I'm not the only one going back to watch the DVDs and Spike in the dorm! :lol:

*headdesk* Honey, do not even get me started on that! I'm the only girl in the family (that extends to cousins and everyone...I'm the lone one!) so when I started dating, it was junior prom and my brother's best friend took me and I swear on my grandfather's grave my dad answered the door for poor Josh in his coveralls, his college tee shirt and his shotgun, "cleaning" it. Poor poor boy was scared.

Yeah...Danny? He'll be that dad. Flack and Mac getting background checks, making sure Linds doesn't do like my mother did and go behind his back and let the little girl date without his permission. *giggles*

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Definitely!

Oh, I still can't get over how adorable that scene in the break room was. Okay, I will say it again- I loved this team moment! For the case I didn't already say that 100th times. ;)

Me, too! I could totally imagine what thoughts were running through his mind at this moment. :lol: No surprise he was scared! I agree, I can see him as a father who'll take care that his daughter doesn't get too close to guys. And who'll check if the boy isn't a criminal or someone creepy before he's allowed to date his daughter. If he allows her to date anyone before she's an adult. :lol: I'm really curious how Lindsay will be as a mother. I'm sure Danny and Lindsay will be a great team as parents.

ETA:
    There are spoilers in the spoiler thread that say that Lindsay gets into labour in episode 523. I'd say that's when she comes back.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  8. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I also have to confess that I´m watching my season 2 DVDs again:D

I´m hoping we´ll find out in the next episodes if Danny and Lindsay will be moving together or if they already live together. Danny just could mention that he painted the baby room in their apartment. Perhaps Louie:scream: could help him.

According to the spoilers Lindsay will be back at work in the season finale and help to solve the case

9. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Im Carminelove15
    Im new to this thread.
    I love danny and Lindsay been a fan from day one.
    Im so shocked at how many people dislike lindsay:( I love her. I hope that after the baby coms that lindsay will get some good story lines.

10. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

HI! I'm CSI Cupcake (Cupcake for short) and am new to this thread as well. And I LIKE it!!! I think I've liked Danny and Lindsay since the first time he called her Montana. I suspected then that they were going to be fun to watch.

I am in the process of ordering the 2nd-4th seasons in order to catch up because there are gaps in my information. I have a history question that maybe someone can answer for me: Remember when Mac had "the talk" with Lindsay because she left out evidence on the table and walked away? Even though she never said anything to Danny about it on-screen, can we infer from her behavior afterwards that it might that have influenced her backing away at work and shutting him down? I mean, if I was given that sort of lecture you better believe I wouldn't want to be caught even walking down the hall with the other person, which is exactly how it looked to me when Danny wanted to talk with her and she said "here"?!? Forgive me if this has already been discussed. I haven't researched all the threads...way too much reading.

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome to the thread, carminelove15 and Cupcake! It's great to see so many DL fans in here! :)

Yes! Like the ones we're currently discussing in the Anna/Lindsay thread. Oh, there are so many great possibilities for storylines!

I'm not sure I've thought about that yet, but that's a good idea! I think it might be one of the reasons why she pulled back from him until they talked in Personal Foul. I think it also has to do with what happened in RND of course. Danny said in The Box that he thinks Lindsay knew about him and Rikki. So if she really knew what was going on, it makes sense she backed away for a while.

12. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I hope we get the chance to see their baby in the show before the season finale.

13. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

CalleighSpeedle, please remember the Shipper Central Rules when posting. Each post should contain at least three lines of ontopic discussion. Thank you.

14. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

I'm not so sure she knew it was another woman Brinchen. By the way I like that name! Danny might think that because he knows what happened. I just re-watched parts of RND and almost laughed at Danny's attempts not to go to lunch. He might as well have said he had to wash his hair! I think maybe Lindsay picked up on that, especially when he admitted he just didn't want to go to lunch, and realized that he didn't want her to be a part of whatever he was doing to get through the pain. It was a brush-off, plain and simple and she responded to it. Can't say as I blame her.

I'm just glad they are together now and can't wait to see what happens when Lindsay gets back on the show.

Rats, my quotes don't look like everyone elses. I gotta play with this thing to figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
  15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

^^^ Try this:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.