Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Csifann1 No, I would love to see their reconcilation too;). Thats a very great idea.:thumbsup:
    now about Natalia I thing she wouldn't really mind and she would be happy for e/c. The three have been building a strong relationship so I think there's no worry's there.:thumbsup:

2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I agree! I enjoyed reading that. It was funny how Ryan seemed jealous others knew before he did...I love Ryan's character and he's known for gossiping. I could see it now, he's going to have a field day with Eric, :lol:. All I will say is let the teasing begin...

That is such a Frank comment :lol:. I could see him saying something like that. I always wait when his scenes come up b/c there's always something smart that comes out of his mouth. When he caught Cal and Eric having that conversation on the street, his "Who organized this picnic?" made me laugh so hard, but then again I was annoyed because he interrupted!!

I would like to see a reconciliation in the next episode. Maybe something over a beer like they always say they do...or maybe in locker room chat...whatever the case, they sort of left us hanging and I know the tension rose between them. They should show them make amends.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I had a dream last night, and i NEVER dream about CSI: Miami (which I find very odd), and I thought I would share it with you. It is very E/C related... ;)

So, my dream starts out with me surfing through channels, and I stop and see CSI: Miami scenary in the beginning of the episode. They have played the CSI: Miami episode early by a week and a day!-yea, that would never happen ;) (it's sunday in my dream). The rest is in spoilers, because it pertains to an upcoming episode.

My dream: Not real:So we open up with the scene about 'the bachelor' type thing. One of the girls has just been discovered dead, and the 'bachelor' is very upset. One of the investigators finds a pregnancy test in the waste basket, and after testing, finds out it belongs to the dead girl. A detective (idk who..just some random lady) comes up to calleigh and eric, who are collecting evidence to let them know. Calleigh becomes upset, as well as delko, but they remain professional, doing their jobs. Now, my dreams are weird. Just letting you know. But, for some reason, the detective lady has pulls calleigh aside and tells her she has to take a pregnancy test so they can show it to the bachelor, seeing it as negative, to see his reaction, to know if she was pregnant or not alreayd. Calleigh says she isnt pregnant, and the lady says thats perfect, because they need a negative one. So calleigh goes to the bathroom, she hasnt taken a pregnancy test in a long time. She takes the test, and almost faints to find it positive! And that would be when my fricking alarm clock blared in my ear. :rolleyes: lol...remember...this is my dream.

Oh, on a side note *sorry for posting this* but I was on a plane a few days ago, and a flight attendant was talking about how drunk he was the night before...very 7.18 lol :lol:

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

that was :guffaw::guffaw: funny :guffaw::guffaw:
    I guess we've something in common, weird dreams :lol: You just can't imagine how my dreams are weird, very very very weird :lol:

LOL :lol::lol:

That cracked me up :guffaw:

I guess this page was the most funny I ever read :guffaw:

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

That was a funny dream CalleighEric :lol:

**sidenote**
    I had a dream the other night that I was talking to Chelsea Handler and I kept asking her about Emily Procter and she got annoyed with me. :lol::lol:

You know, I was on a plane a week and a half ago and I had this stupid grin on my face because all I kept doing was imagining Calleigh and Eric's conversation on the plane. And of course I was wondering where the "romper room" was :lol:

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

You guys are cracking me up with all your dreams and airplane anecdotes :guffaw: And JackieG0630 that was just too funny :guffaw: :lol:. Thank you guys, tough day and I really needed a laugh.

I really want to see Ryan teasing Eric once he knows for sure about EC. He has the potential to be so annoying (in a funny way) when everything is out in the open about them. Since he has been fishing for a long time I see him being all triumphant about the whole thing. And is it too much to wish for a reaction from Frank? I think it would be way funny :lol:.

7. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Very funny and interesting dream. You're not the only one that dreamed about those two. I think at one period I was reading FanFic stories, discussing on here, and watching reruns online at the same time, along with catching Monday night eps, and all I did was dream about those two and what their outcome would be (a little obsessive, lol)...I think once they actually became a couple, they calmed down, and so did I. I'm not going to lie, their relationship was on my mind all the time, but now that they're together now, its interesting to read all the possibilities in the fanfics and here. Its amazing how fictional characters can have an impact on our lives, whether we like it or not. I wanted this to happen so badly and its happened now. Now all I dream about is Eric in that shower :thumbsup:

I also think this is the funniest page I've read. That's right, she and Chelsea Handler are good friends now. I loved her appearance on her show. They were comparing clothes, it was cute. I also think that when we all get on a plane, we won't be able to push the thought out of our heads on Eric's dream sequence and get that "romper room" as you call it off our minds.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Nooooo!! I'm gonna miss Corey, but I understand his reasons. He needs a break. The show must go on :)

Delkolover, just know that we are here for you :)

I watched that re-run too and that scene stood out to me. Eric has been very protective of Calleigh from the start, I think it's cute. I think Jake may be upset but not surprised, I think he knew of Eric's feelings for Calleigh.

LOL about Ryan, he does seem to tease Cal and Eric every chance he gets. I like it. I hope he continues to do so.

Well Ryan and Natalia already know, and they don't seem to mind. I think overall Ryan is happy for them but is probably thinking, why not admit it already :lol: I don't think the rest of the team would mind either, their only concern may be because of how it would affect the team once Stetler finds out about it.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Interesting idea to say the least!! :lol: The alarm clock always blares in your ears right at the best parts of dreams...doesn't matter what the dream is about, just as you get to the good part..the alarm clock goes off ;)

I can't believe that next week is Corey's last ep ever as a writer for the show!! :eek: I am happy that he is moving on b/c 8 yrs is a long time to stay with a show, especially if you are a writer....but that doesn't mean I won't miss and his quirky emails. ;)

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

When the team finds out about EC Ryan'd be so sarcastic about it. Saying "really? Wow, I didn't know, honestly, did you hear that Nat?" and they'd make it so sarcastically obvious that'd they've known. Tara would laugh at it and accept it, and Tripp would roll his eyes. Horatio'd be serious about it. Like H'd have a talk with the two, like in many fanfics, saying that they may be at risk of getting fired and ... He'd be surprized too.

Heh! If Jake were to come back which I'm 70% sure about, he'd be so pissed. He's be a number of things:pissed, angry, jealous (oh what an understatement!) and he'd have to learn to: move on (if he hasnt already), forgive, forget (or at least try to forget). Cause EC is solid! When I think of more reasons (after I write my sec chp for my Jake comin back fic) I'll talk about them.

11. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Since Ginna came up with some good questions, here's another one:

What, if any, problems could come up between E/C as a couple and in the field/on the job as a result of their relationship? Personally? Professionally?

I've been thinking about this little question since E/C became canon with the following results: I'm a bit worried that maybe a case will come up and something that either of them does affects the case prosecution in a negative way. Calleigh covering for Eric (not that I think she would) for something and the defense finding out and poking holes through the prosecution's story/evidence and somehow everyone finds out they're involved and there's a mistrial. I don't know how this could come about, but it's something I've been thinking about. That's something Stetler could get involved in. I could see him getting involved because something they did or didn't do compromised a case. Now it's entirely possible the writers don't have the angsty mind that I do, but you never know.

On a personal level, I think they might take the job home, talk about it, and normally talking is fine, but I just don't want them to be bringing the office home and not relaxing. It's one thing to talk about the job for a few and get things off your chest. It's quite another to be all about the job. God knows, I used to be like that. What do you all think?

12. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

That's a good question. Kind of hard to answer, though..

Obviously, every relationship has their issues because it's just a normal thing that happens. So, of course, Calleigh and Eric will have their problems both in and out of work. They might even bring their problems to work with them, which would lead to it getting in the way of a case.

I really just don't know what those problems would be. It could be anything with these two. Well, not anything.. but a number of things. Like Eric being annoyed by how cut off Calleigh can be. Or Calleigh being upset because Eric wanted to like defend/protect her (like in Pro Per).. Calleigh can be so dysfunctional sometimes.:rolleyes:

13. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

Hmm.. I just thought up a little scenario, might be a little too fanfiction-y but?

Say a suspect in a murder investigation, some creepy, twisted guy whose like, a sick genius kind of type.. very observant that sort of thing (we've seen the type on many a crime show). He begins analyzing the team, watching them when he can (in interrogation etc) looking for a hole or a weakness he can use to get himself off of a potential murder charge. He might see Eric or Calleigh slip up in the slightest... I can see Eric being in interrogation and the guy bringing her up, taunting him and threatening her. Eric being Eric would try not to react but then he says something truly horrible and sets Eric off ...Eric gets physical and steps out of bounds... somehow compromising the case, putting the labs methods under scrutiny (cue Stetler.. lol). Causing some problems in the lab, Calleigh would probably be unimpressed with his behaviour there.

Well... something I just thought of...:confused:

Now I've got the fanfic cogs turning... might have to toy around with this idea on the weekend... muahaha:devil:

14. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Actually, I think that scenario could really be in the episodes and not just banished to Fanfic Land. It's a reasonable occurrence- how many times have we seen Eric get a little hot under the collar in interrogation? I remember reading the rules for a CSI:Miami drinking game, and for Eric, the instructions were to take a shot or a drink or something every time he got angry.

As for personal and/or professional problems, a different scenario jumped in my mind. I could see Eric and Calleigh disagreeing on a suspect's innocence or guilt, and both of them are tired and overworked and too stubborn to drop it, so they kind of avoid each other for the rest of the day until it gets resolved at home. And then they have some hot makeup sex...but that's certainly more suited for fanfic than the screen. :devil:

15. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

C.H.E.A.R
    You are so right, I could totally see that! I am picturing it in my head, and I am laughing! :)

I loved the dream you had CalleighEric, couldn't be the most fun to wake up:lol:

Oh, and does someone know when the promo of next episode will be up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.