Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

I mentioned in a previous thread (God who knows which one as we tend to burn thru them so quickly here :lol:) that I always thought Eric's bio daddy issues and the whole hit on him (which I don't think was taken off entirely, by his father supposedly but not by the Russian mob) would have an impact on the E/C relationship and somehow Calleigh will take the 'hit' or fall for Eric in some way, well, you know, just to create drama but to bring to light their relationship publicly.

After they are outed (can't wait for Stetler's appearance for this!), they will split shifts, but I believe it won't last too long b/c they've already shown that they can work together over the last few shows without compromising evidence or a case. I think Cal will definitely be the one to push to change shifts first to avoid friction amongst the team and the frat rule but the move would create a spat btw her and Eric, which I don't think it would last long anyhow b/c these two just can't stay mad at other for too long :adore:

I'm sad to hear that Corey has left Miami, he seemed like a cool guy and was our biggest E/C champion. I'm sure the other writers will do a great job for us too when writing E/C. All the best to Corey in his future endeavours!

2. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I don't think Jake will be happy about the two dating.. After all Eric came between Jake and Cal... Possible that Jake will be back sooner then we all think and may out them instead of someone from the team.

I think the team will be surprised but supportive. I don't think SuperH will be as surpised as the rest of the team..

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the questions JoannaRose897!

I really don't think that Natalia will be upset about Eric & Calleigh being together. When she asked Ryan if he had proof I think that she probably suspects something going on between them. IMO, I think that Natalia is happy for them. Their relationship is in the past, it has been replaced by a deeper friendship. Part of me likes to think that Natalia has always known that Eric loved Calleigh, but that is just me.

I think that if Jake were to come back that he wouldn't be too surprised to see that Eric and Calleigh are together. I just hope that they don't bring him back to cause problems between the two (Calleigh torn between two lovers) that would be too much for me. We already saw Eric's jealousy when it came to Jake and vice versa, if they do it again, its overkill. Again, part of me wants to think that Jake has always known how Eric felt about Calleigh.

Well seeing on how Ryan has his suspicions, I think that he is going to be geniuinely happy for them. The rest of the team, well maybe they will wonder what the hell took them so long, cuz I did.

Everyone have a good day! No Miami tonight, we just have to wait until Saturday for a rerun.

4. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hi all! Busy weekend…we covered a lot of questions…here are my answers.

This isn’t a good thing but we know we have to face the inevitable. I guess either one should understand that it may come down to that if their relationship is revealed. If that has to happen, I don’ t think Calleigh will be upset if Eric transfers first. I’m sure they’ve had that talk about it. Would be sad though, but I will state again that Horatio will probably step in and hopefully the team backs them up.

This is really sad news….so who are we going to get our real spoilers from? Delkolover, you’ve been great communicating with Corey and feeding us with E/C info from him. He’s also a great writer and he is going to be missed….please give my regards to him and wish him all the best for me.

I don’t think she really cares negatively because it was so long ago. If anything, I think she cares positively for both of them. They are both good friends to her and I’m sure she’s noticed how they felt for each other over the years. She moved on, and so did he. They really didn’t have a relationship on that level in the first place. Over the years, they’ve been able to work professionally and their little fling never came back up. I think she will be happy to hear that they’ve finally taken that step and on the same note, give them advice to be wise and be careful in risking their relationship coming out in the open.

Ryan: He’s such a gossiper and I love it!! He’ll say “Its about time you fessed up!” lol He will support them.
    Tripp: He’ll say something smart, like he always says. He would be happy for them, I’m sure.
    Horatio: Of course he’ll be happy, but he will tell them he knew all along. He will protect them because they are like family to him.
    Natalia: read my response above.
    Valera: She’ll say something funny of course, but she too will be happy. I could see her saying in reference to Stetler “Give’em hell, Cal!”

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I don't think she'll be jealous, because they are together. They all are friends so I guess she'll be happy that they find their happiness with each other. I guess maybe deep down inside she might be a little bit jealous that Eric and Calleigh's relationship is so deep and meaningful. She knows that Eric is really great guy, protective and loving thus maybe she may regret that their relationship (though I think maybe relationship is too big word to name it)didn't work out. But I believe she moved on long time ago and if there ever will be a necessity to help them (Stetler,IAB) I'm sure she'll do it without a doubt.:)

I agree that he might be upset and jealus. I suppose he always knew, that Eric has a strong feelings for her and she cares deeply for him too, so there's a possibility he'll be disappointed when he finds out that she didn't wait for him because she's with Eric now. I guess he treated him as a competition, so when he'll see that he lose in the ened with Eric he definitely won't be happy. I just hope there won't be more drama between those three, cause that would be too much to handle it.:confused:

I don't think it's goinig to be shown in the show. Though maybe cute little scenes with Natalia, Ryan or Valera talking about their relationship. As for Horatio, well we all know he's super H and he knows everything, so I'm sure he knows already. I guess he'll be happy, cause Eric is his family, so I'm sure he wishes him as well as her all the best.
    But I think they all will be happy for them, I mean they all know that both of them went through a lot lately, so they definitely deserve happines. And if this means them being together then be it so. ;)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Natalia: I don't think Natalia will have a negative reaction to when she finds out for sure that EC are together. I think that what she and Eric had was a long time ago and it was way too superficial to hold any meaning now. They've developed a good friendship and I'm pretty sure she'll be happy for the both of them. I hope the writers don't decide to go down the jealousy road cause IMO it would be out of place. I know that she would have some comment to tease Eric but most of all I would like to see her saying something to Calleigh. I don't know how deep their relationship really is so it would be interesting for me to hear what and how she would talk to Cal about it.

Ryan: I think he will be kind of smug about it cause he has been hinting that he knows and EC has denied it all this time. So when he finally gets his confirmation he'll be all I always knew... :lol:

Horatio: I think that H won't be very surprised about it. I can hear him talking to Eric and saying that he is happy for the two of them, to be careful with IAB or let him deal with Stetler (depends on when he finds out), and maybe he will remind him the importance of staying focused onthe job even though he knows he doesn't have to worry about that.

Valera: I hear her making some naughty remark to Calleigh...

Tripp: I really want to see Frank's reaction :lol:. He'll probably tell them something along the lines of that he just doesn't get why it took them so long...

Tara: crap!, Eric's taken...:scream: kidding, kidding.:p.. she's too new, IDK.

7. JackieG0630

JackieG0630 Dead on Arrival

First off, thanks to everyone who answered my question! I was honestly all confused about when the stupid fraternization rule popped into place. Of course, it would be our luck that it applies when Eric and Calleigh finally get togeher. :rolleyes: LOL

Um, I don't think Natalia really cares. I mean, I think any woman who has dated someone and finds out a friend is now dating them always has a twinge. It's just human nature. But in the end, no she'd be completely cool with it, especially since she probably knows (or will see) how much they care about each other.

As for the other members of the team this is what I envision:

Ryan: "I knew it. I totally knew it."
    Natalia: "You did not know."
    Ryan: "I did so and I told you about it weeks ago."
    Natalia: "Lucky guess."
    Ryan: "You're just jealous I knew first."
    Natalia (rolls eyes): "I'm not jealous of anything. I'm happy for them."
    Valera: "Happy for who?"
    Ryan: "Delko and Calleigh. They're dating."
    Valera: "Really? Cool. Bout time. He's had the hots for her for like...ever. And she eyes him like a tiger who was forced to become a vegetarian and he's a huge rare juicy steak."
    *pause*
    Ryan: "Nice...image."
    Valera: "I try."
    Horatio: What's all this? I didn't call a meeting.
    *all mumble incoherently*
    Horatio (takes off his sunglasses, wipes them and speaks): "If this is about Eric and Calleigh, I suggest you be more discrete. Like them."
    Ryan: "You know?"
    *Horatio just raises eyebrows and replaces sunglasses*
    Ryan (muttering): "Right. Dumb question."
    Frank: "Hey gang, what's up?"
    Horatio: "Apparently...my team is fascinated...by the relationship...of two of their fellow teammates."
    Frank: "Who?"
    *Horatio just looks at him*
    Frank: "Oh, you mean Eric and Calleigh?"
    Ryan: "You knew too?"
    Frank: "Yeah. Anyone with eyes knew that was gonna happen eventually. I just told him that if he hurts her, he answers to me."
    Horatio: "That's very...paternal of you, Frank."
    Frank (shrugs): "Yeah, well. She's Southern. We stick close together."
    Horatio: "Right. So did you happen to get that warrant...?"
    *they walk off and one by one the rest do too, leaving Ryan gaping mouth and alone*
    Ryan (muttering and scowling after them all): "I totally knew first."

THE END :) Sorry for the long and probably stupid post. But it was fun!

8. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

Heey People wanted to do something so I do this:D :: I love your suggestions JackieG0630 i really wanted a kind of meeting about them and then that they will walk in and ask "what is this about?" I want to see that :D one question to all of u does anybody nows when the last episode of this season is airing? And maybe to when the first of season 8 is airing just wanted to now (for how long it's going to take to survive :D) this was my opion for this day
    xox
    (sorry for bad English :p)

9. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I think it'll be interesting to see how the team reacts to Eric and Calleigh's relationship, but I don't have any reason to believe it'll be negative. In my eyes, Natalia will be happy for them, regardless of her previous history with Delko. Ryan will probably be mostly concerned with the fact that he figured it out FIRST so he wins some kind nonexistent game. Horatio will be fine with it as long as it doesn't affect how they work together. I could see Valera making a rather risque comment to Calleigh about their sex life.

10. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

:lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw: I love this reaction because all I could remember is her TV Guide interview that said she would end up with Eric. We knew she was probably just throwing us off, but I know deep down inside, she wanted and E/T to happen. Not gonna, now :guffaw::devil:. IDK, her character is growing on me a little, but I still miss Alexx. If anything, maybe she could have a romance with Ryan (I know all R/N fans want to jump down my throat right now, but its a possibility). I just hope now that Corey is gone, we could still expect good story lines for E/C so that E/T just doesnt end up happening.

Oh come on! Eric only has eyes for Calleigh anyway! :adore:

11. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Yeah E/T I just don't see that happening:shifty:. I don't want it to. Eric only has eyes for calleigh:thumbsup:. It is a bummer that Corey's gone but i hope they still write good storylines with E/C:). I hope e/C stays together and they don't go with tara.I just don't see it happening:lol:

12. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I dont think she will be that botherd, I mean its what been 3 years since they had that fling and she hasnt really shown us anything that would make us think or believe that she might still like him or love him..whatever. I think shes way past him now, it was her that told him that she thought Calleigh liked him and she was laughing so...I think she'll be happy for them but, you never know. :)

JackieG0630, I thought your envision was funny :lol:;)

13. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

JackieG0630 -If you're not already you need to become a writer. :) That was great dialogue!

I kind of see it the same way. They all are CSI's after all, they should be able to figure it out.
    Ryan...He's already figure it out. He'll find it amusing and poke fun whenever possible.
    Natalia should already be looking for it because of her conversation with Ryan. Don't think it will affect her too much. That ship sailed (sank) along time ago and to paraphrase Frank...That dog don't bark. :)
    H?...Well, H knows/sees all ...right? :) He'll be supportive.
    Frank...his reaction should be the best of them all. I can see his response being sarcastic, witty and caring all at the same time.
    Tara?...Meh don't really care what her reaction is.
    Valera?..Does she even still work at the lab? :p

14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh, I'm gonna miss him :( I just wish him the best and good luck for new projects!
    I hope that the writers don't affect E/C in bad way... But I don't think so :)
    Well, I think she'll be happy for them, I think she has a great friendship with both Calleigh & Eric, I'm sure she'll be happy, and if the writers create some sort of jealous feelings from her it would be unnecessary, I really hope that they don't do that. And also, the past E/N relationship was very short and supperficial and that also created a very strong friendship between them :)

I think Ryan won't be surprised, he will be like "I always knew it" like it was already mentioned before, and H won't as well, after all he's SuperH, and SuperH knows everything ;)
    Tripp, I can't wait to see his reaction, I think it'll be hilarious :lol:
    I'd love to see Ryan gossiping with Valera, it's so hilarious Ryan's gossiping :lol: I love it!!!
    btw, JackieG0630 I love that dialogue :lol: I wish that we'll see that, but I guess I'm just dreamming :rolleyes:

This afternoon I was thinking, things between Calleigh/Ryan/Eric are not good since that "Get out" in 7.20, so I really hope that we'll see their reconciliation in some of the next episodes, I'd like to see it off job, I love off job scenes :D Like, in Ryan's house, we could see Eric and Calleigh talking in the locker room, saying that they need to talk with Ryan about the thing that happenned to him and in Ryan's house, he say to them exactly what happenned, and they drink some beers, you know.. Friends things ;) I'd think it'd be awesome but I guess I'm just dreaming again :lol:

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:That's too funny. She's probably like but he was looking at me with a twinkle in his eyes, then Natalia tells her sweetie that look is reserved for Calleigh only. :guffaw:

I agree with CoachMom...that was awesome. I would so love to see something like that scenerio you came up with.

Of course he does. He has only been in love with her since the beginning. It was obvious then and it is more than obvious now.

While I was watching CSI: Miami reruns over the weekend I couldn't help but notice that Calleigh has a spell over these men that fall in love with her, first John, then Peter, then Jake and of course Eric.

I would love to see Calleigh and Eric flirting in ballistics like she did with John in one of those damn episodes I can't rememeber the name to...:lol:

Then again, I can see Eric getting all kinds of ideas of what do in ballistics :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.