Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Well I thats a hard question.
    Idon't want it to happen but I think theres a chance they will go with it. I think Calleigh will be the one that transfers because she might not want Eric to go over some other obstacle again. To be handled I want Horatio to step in and the whole team. I think that would be nice to see that they are a real team:thumbsup:.I don't know but thats my opinion:)

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

You know, I thought about it and I wanted to ask if anyone wanted to do that, so it's really great that you suggested it. It's a great idea. Maybe we could all sign it or something like that. I'm sure Corey would appreciate that we like the couple, because it looks like (based on his writing) that he's a hiphugger just as we are. Not to mention Emily and Adam, they just rock.

I must agree with you. I don't work with teens, but I am one. :lol:

About Cal and Eric being in different shifts would be an okay storyline, but if it ends fast. If it happens, my guess is that one of them would transfer in the season finale and the storyline would last for 2-3 episodes into the 8th season and then Super H would take care of things and they would live happily ever after... or not, but you know what I mean.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

hmmm let's see... First I have to say that I'm hoping that would be a last resort cause it just reminds me too much of CSI:LV when Sara switched. So because of that all scenarios that come into my mind are basically what was done in Vegas. But that doesn't mean that the writers can't find a way to make it different and original. It just means I can't :lol:. I keep seeing Cal making the switch even though Eric was the one who suggested the solution. But at the same time I would really like to see Eric switching cause he did tell Cal and I would LOVE to see her reaction to him actually doing that for her. Thinking about it makes feel all warm and fuzzy inside :adore:.

:lol: I work with teens also. I actually help teens and give them advice when they get involve in a relationship. Their stories, complaints, etc. VERY unlike EC.

About sending a letter to Corey...count me in :thumbsup:. I think it's a really good idea to show him our appreciation and the fact that there are a lot of us in here that are really excited, not only with EC being together, but also with the way it's been written. :thumbsup: :)

4. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Alright, about the letter to Corey this is what I'm thinking.
    I am going to need everybody's name so I can include them in the letter, so how about who ever is interested in being included, PM your name and also write something about why you love E/C and why it should continue, etc.
    Once I get everything, I will send the email to Corey.

5. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Hey count me in:thumbsup:I think it's a great idea to show Corey there are E/C Lovers not only haters out there.
    That's awesome:D

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Great :bolian:
    What about, we first write in here and then we PM Carolina, huh? 'Cause I suck in writing letters so I'll need your help :lol: *I'm such a stupid :rolleyes:*
    Will we just send it to Corey or we will also send to CBS?

I know this is off topic but I can't resist myself to tell you that in Emily/Calleigh thread there is a project called "An Award For Emily", so we are sending feedbacks to CBS saying that we [Emily's fans] want Emily to be nominated to an award for the episode "Smoke Gets In Your CSI's". We'd love to see your help :bolian: Check out the thread for more info :) Thanks :D

7. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I agree. I'm a teenager myself (at 18) and teenage relationships can be MUCH more immature than Calleigh and Eric's. Are they fighting over tiny, stupid things and dragging their drama into the workplace? Are they constantly breaking up and getting back together? Is one pressuring the other to become more intimate than the other can handle? Did Eric break up with her via text message (my first boyfriend did that to me :shifty:)?The answer is no, no, no, and definitely not.

As for shift changes...I'd like to see that never happen. I think both Eric and Calleigh are mature enough to keep their relationship outside of the workplace. But God forbid Stetler comes rearing his ugly head to make their life miserable, we certainly do know that Super H will fix it. He ALWAYS does. :lol:

8. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

You don't have to send me a complete letter, just a quick paragraph about why you love E/C, etc, and I'll include all what you guys say into one letter with all of our names.
    We can send it to CBS too, I have their address!!

9. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh, got it :D

I also think we should wait at least 1/2 or more days to all the others E/C fans who are not online right now, could join this idea too :)

I totally agree with you, that's why I didn't understand why that CSI:M fan said that :confused: And that's so untruth!!!!

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ginnna--have I told you how much I love your questions? They always make me think. :thumbsup:

IMO, its going to have to be addressed. I am sure that their relationship will come out into the open sooner or later (hopefully later). If Eric does indeed switch because he told her that he would I can see Horatio fighting tooth and nail to get him back on days. That being said, if he is switched to nights I really do hope that a case they are working on takes them into both shifts so that it can be proven that they can be together and work together the same time.

Even though we know that they can keep their professional and personal lives apart, I can see where Eric may have difficulty in distinguishing between both. I watched Target Specific again last night and while I adore Eric, I don't like him being jealous. I can see that becoming a problem if they are working a case (maybe not this season, but next season) Of course Calleigh will tell him he has nothing to worry about and then the writers can give us another Eric in the shower scene....:devil:

I'm in! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

*Runs in to say "Hey" to everyone*

Okay, here are my thoughts...

I think that they are going to get outed. I also think that Ryan will be the one do do it, inadvertently or intentionally, I don't know but I think he will be the one to do it. Stetler will want to fire one of them, because we know how much he loves sticking it to Horatio and his team. I think that Eric will switch shifts to avoid this. Calleigh will get upset because he didn't give her a chance to do it, and somewhere in all of this the Russian Mafia will be trying to kill the team. I don't want a cliffhanger for the season, but somehow I don't know how we're gonna avoid it...
    :rolleyes:

Any thoughts???

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I now love you Audrey because your opinion was very good! Although I hate the first part about 'outted'... I don't think you had to put that under the spoiler tag.

Okay an 'i love you' moment will definately have to happen. They're lovers and lovers have to say other than just show it. So, maybe not this season but the next one. But I think it's possible to come at the end of the season.

For example if IAB is involved in the lab and find out about E and C then they'd have to face switching shifts or something. Both of them would be really sad to have to do this. I think Calleigh would want to switch but Eric does and this fact really kills Calleigh, she'll never be able to work with him again and she's sad and in that heart filled moment an 'I love you' will come from either or both of them. And I don't think Ryan'd out them, and I dont think they'd put him outting them by accident, that really like when Eric outted Cal and Jake.

Certainly I cannot imagin the two leaving, but I can. I really mean that I don't want to imagin it, they cannot possibly do the shows on day and night shifts. Maybe E or C could shift for a little while then work something out, you know? CSI miami has a way of working around things and that wouldn't stop them from working around EC relationship. So just hope for the best guys, I am.

13. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Well, I agree. That probably will happen..:rolleyes:

I have a feeling that it will be Ryan to out them also. Either Ryan, or they will somehow out themselves. But I don't think the writers would be putting all these scenes with Ryan asking questions or speculating about Eric and Calleigh if they didn't plan to really do something with it. I mean, it was mentioned by Ryan in 7.14, 7.18, 7.19, and in 7.20 when Calleigh was on the phone he looked out the window to Eric and saw he was on the phone too. Knowing it was with Calleigh, but asked her anyway 'who was that?' It all has some meaning.

I happen to think that it will be Calleigh to switch shifts, though, not Eric. Because of that whole 'You protected me, I'll protect you' thing she said at the end of 7.16. Total foreshadow.

The Russian Mob or whatever, has already targeted Ryan.. and I believe that 7.22 is more focused on Natalia, right? Idk.. just something I heard. So the Eric and Calleigh stuff will probably be at the very end of this season. And them being outed this season seems inevitable now.

A cliffhanger definitely seems unavoidable for the finale this season, unfortunately...

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I don't think this has to go on spoiler but just in case...

I know that it has been mentioned multiple times that Ryan could be the one to out them but I hadn't really seriously considered the possibility until you pointed out all the episodes he has mentioned something relating to EC. It could be a way of the writers letting us know that he will have something more to do with whatever happens down the road. Given the fact that things between Ryan and EC are not exactly peachy I can't imagine what would happen if Ryan outs them before things are resolved between them. Can you say major tension and broken trust? Even if it happens after they have resolved the present issue things are going to be really delicate between them. I really hope Ryan doesn't have anything to do with it cause first if would be a repeat from when Eric outed Cal and second it would put even more strain between the three of them. But I have to agree it does seem like a possibility.

I already sent my paragraph to carolinam for our letter to Corey and want to thank her for taking the inniciative to do this. I really appreciate it :)

15. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I will be soooooo happy if...

...7.22 focuses on Natalia.

She's been shoved the back burner this season and it's totally not fair. I like Natalia despite the fact that she was the mole, and (don't kill me for it) I liked EDeN (even though I'm a true HipHugger at heart and knew that EDeN wouldn't last because Eric and Calleigh were going to end up together... which they did :D).

JoannaRose, you make an excellent point about Ryan asking and speculating in 7.14, 7.18, 7.19, and 7.20. Having seen you put it that way, I might just change my mind and agree that...

...Ryan may out them, though I'd lean towards inadvertently (sort of in the way Eric outed Cal and Jake). I've been saying that I think E/C gets outed on accident, because Stetler is gonna be there for another reason, and then he'll happen to stumble upon their "fraternization" on his own... but you're right, there has been massive foreshadowing about Ryan opening his yowling screamer and spilling the proverbial beans.

I think maybe once. :D I love asking because then I can read through all of your various interpretations and speculations. Multiple points of view - it's a good thing! *sticking my tongue out at Martha Stewart, just to prove that I don't like her despite the fact that I borrowed her phrase*

Yes! Good idea! Make it a situation in which the lab needs all hands on deck, even if that means putting Calleigh and Eric together on a case. And then they can use their cooperation and professionalism on the case to prove that they can work together! The fraternization rule is pretty stupid anyway. It should be confronted.

I'm guessing they've already had their "talk". I think the jealousy has been delt with. Then again, if Jake showed up again, I'd understand Eric getting a little antsy.

And yes! Eric shower scene = good! I've told the writers in the appropriate thread that I'm grateful for it. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.