Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I would love to see a dinner; that would be nice:)
    Maybe like Ginnna said like a anniversery thing, maybe another kiss that would be awesome:thumbsup: maybe like a date or an after work; ugh i said that already I'm so distracted thinking of all the different things they could do:rolleyes:. But I would defiantly want a I love you and another Kiss:adore::luvlove::D

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I would like to see a moment were one of them teases the other. Maybe Eric can bring up Cal's fear of ants or make a comment about her tatoo (which I guess he has seen by now...).

Or maybe they can make a comment about Eric teaching Cal how to dive. He can say how she's been getting really good at it and she can say that it helps having her own personal diving instructor.

Something fun and lighthearted like that :).

3. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Lol. Yeah, I'm pretty sure Eric knows about and has seen her tattoo by now also. I really wish they'd bring that up. The writers probably don't even remember that she has a tattoo. That was like season 1 when it was mentioned, anyway.:rolleyes:

Good question, ArizonaGirl.. Of course, I'm not so sure how to answer because there are so many things that I'd like to see happen with Eric and Calleigh..

But I guess that I really kind of want to see them fight. And over something that has to do with their relationship, not because he 'undermined' her or something like that. Not like a huge fight though.. that'd be uncharacteristic of the both of them even if Eric does have a pretty bad temper at times. I think he would be careful about directing that much anger toward her.

4. JackieG0630

JackieG0630 Dead on Arrival

Hey, I'm open to any E/C moments in the future LOL. But I just think it'd be nice to see them doing normal stuff, such as dinner or a movie date.

Um, but to clarify, if I remember correctly delkolover reported that the scene that Corey wrote in 7.22 is more of a cute, light-hearted scene.
    Since the episode is spoofing the Bachelor for it's case, there is going to be plenty of room for fun scenes for E/C and the other characters. So I'm guessing it's probably at work and not anything as momentus as a key. Maybe something like the scenes in My Nanny or Inside Out (aka "You're lying?" scene). Something pertaining to their relationship but just cute and fun and flirty and case-related.

5. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I'm okay with them getting in a fight, just as long as they make up quick! I've been waiting so long for them to get together, I'm going to be seriously ticked off if the writers rip the relationship apart within a matter of episodes. I can't see them doing it, but one never knows what the writers are thinking.

But, yeah, a fight would be good TV. And the making up part too. :devil:

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Great question ArizonaGirl!

I am such a romantic at heart so I would love to see Eric send Calleigh some flowers at the lab. He could say that its from a secret admirer (even though everyone knows there is something going on between them) and then comment to Calleigh that whoever sent her flowers has great taste. :adore:

I would love to see them outside of the lab out on a real date. Maybe like someone else said, an anniversary dinner. I could see Eric making a big deal out of a three month or a six month anniversary. That would be so adorable. Him getting her something significant that defines their relationship.

A few stolen moments in the lab would be nice too. Something like we had in 7.18 where she brings him coffee and they gently caress each others hands...you know the I can't wait to get you home and do naughty things to you touch :devil:

And of course more bedroom scenes. :devil: This time I would like to see them in bed together, him spooning behind her and his face pressed against her hair...ok sorry, gone too far. :lol:

7. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I think it would be a hilarious scene if he asked her randomly if she actually did have that tattoo and where it was on her body. Her asking how he knew about it etc.

A scene with them eating...they eat? I think I only scarcely remember Speed and Alexx eating once. I would love to see a scene like that :)

A little fight? I think many couples today fight about small things like "You don't pick up your laundry" or "You didn't call and tell me you were going to be late!" that kind of stuff. Harmless stuff.

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I'd love a light hearted part too! Thats why I can wait till 722 to see. 'Cause fun parts are what make the relationship fun and last way way longer, IMO. I'd like to see, where they're like playing with each other. Like they'd be talking and then Calleigh'd hug him with her arms round his neck and they be teasing each other and making jokes and... kissing.:adore:

9. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Or maybe Valera or someone could comment on the flowers and say something like..."Someone must really love you." Because Calleigh's reply could be one of the best Hiphuggers moments ever!

That would be cool. It's been mentioned before to have them on a date where they are at the scene of a crime. That's really the only way I see a date being shown to us.

I'd like to see them out celebrating the end of his wage garnishment. You know...the woman dies/goes to jail/gets a conscience, so the garnishment is over. That would be worth a celebration.

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

[
    I didn't even think of that. I would love to see Valera do that and then have Eric walk in when she is telling Valera that someone does really love her. Oh I can see the look on his face now

[/quote]

I'd drink to that. :beer:
    I really don't want to see their date turn into a crime scene. Its been done, can't they have a little sense of normalcy. I would like for someone to catch them out together though. I would love to try to see them explain it to someone (maybe Stetler or someone else in the department that we don't know about) as to why they are together in such an intimate setting.

11. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I would like to see the marriage proposal.

Just kidding! It's WAY too early for that, and even if that were to happen in the future, I'd rather they didn't have that scene in the show. I'd prefer it to be just a regular episode, and then Natalia (I think it would be a girl who is more likely to notice that kind of thing, :lol:) says "WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR FINGER?", offers a quick congratulations, and then they go back to work.

I think others have mentioned it, but I'd really love to see a montage of all the CSIs outside of work. Ryan could be cooking, Natalia having coffee with a friend, Horatio spending time with Kyle, and Eric and Calleigh doing something together. Maybe just holding hands while walking in the park or on the beach, or cooking dinner together. I could see the two of them snuggled up together on the couch watching a movie. Definitely out dancing a sexy tango. God, I could even see them taking a pottery class together, :lol:

It would be awesome to see them on a double date with Natalia and a dude. That way they could let her know what they think of him right away, lol.

12. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

Yes and that dude(of Natalia) should be Ryan Who's cooking :D it would be cute to see all the csiers outside of work i really would love Calleigh and Eric spending some time on going to theater or something I love kyle when he is with his dad :D it's just my opinion :D that was my little chat for the day now i'm gonna learn ENGLISH
    xoxo xD

EDIT: Allright I'm one day too late but still Adam Rodriguez Happy B-Day

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hey all, I just saw the promotional pics from 7.22..

All you see are pics of Natalia and Horatio at the crime scene, but no Eric and Calleigh pics. I don't know, but it looks like they may be focusing mostly on Natalia in this episode. I'm hoping we get the nice E/C moment delkolover mentioned Corey was working on...

14. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I'd love to see Calleigh and Eric cooking together,stealing kisses when they get the chance, Eric staring at her while shes chopping vegetables... :adore: Ok Im getting carried away :lol:. It would be nice to see Horatio hanging with Kyle too, doing father and son stuff. :)

15. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I wold also love to see them do something out of work.
    Like them watching a movie and Calleigh having her head rested in his arm,and Eric doing that over the shoulder thing. Or i would also love to see them steal kisses from each other and having a date . but most of all seeing them have time together out of work.:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.