Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Yeah .. I am for that one too....I do find that we are moving to fast with the ship at the moment in TV - timeline terms.

I wish, we could have had a longer "in love" phase much like you describe. A kiss here or there. Goofy eyes and giggly smiles. The things people do no matter what age they are. Even old people smile a lot, when they are in love.

Now we are allready past (timelinewise) the -in love when will we end in bed - phase and pasted the - we have morning routine - within a few episodes.

I do belive that when writers started this storyline, the disliketread started too. Japping through the phases is not going to end the dislike, so why the rush?

OK if the rumours are true. Return of Stetler is here and last episode title indicates a Calleigh happning. I fear we are giong to have outing and shift to nightteam sooner then I would like.
    Is something up with Emily P as an actor? It would explain the rush in storyline and let her off sceen a couple of episodes next season.

As we debated before ....if we would be ok with knowing the ship was on going but off screen....NO!

Give us a kiss now and then IMO

As we debated before ....if we would be ok knowing the ship was on going but off screen....NO!

Give us a kiss now and then IMO

Given that I am now a "Dear Writers" reader ....who lets anyone know that we want that side on screen too?

I have edited post 1 and rewritten post 2 ...I cann´t change inside Virgos post....

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hey Ajbuckly, remember to fix your spoiler tag - it reveals your entire spoiler :)

Where did you find out about the last episode? I'm curious to find out what happens. I thought he title of the season finale was "Seeing Red" (7.25)...I don't think anything is going on with Emily. Her contract is up this season, but I'm sure it will be renewed. Stetler coming in at the end was predicted, so lets see what happens. One of them may end up having to decide if they should switch to night and thats where we may be left off. Like I made mention before, I hope Horatio comes in and fights for them, as well as the rest of the team.

As for the sweet surprise...A WEDDING!! But I guess we'll have to wait for the series finale on that one...maybe sooner??

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
  3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I think it would be nice if writers surprised us with some sweet E/C scenes every once in a while. :thumbsup:
    And like most of you I definitely would like to see more of their private life. It doesn't have to be something big, scenes like that one from the opening of 7.20 was just great.
    Sweet surprise for me would be if they showed them spending time together outside the work. For example them lying in couch together and watching a movie or them in the morning in bed waking up slowly in each others arms. A little kiss won't hurt either. Not mention of the possibility of them taking shower together:drool:.
    Maybe the writers consider our ideas and use some of them next season;).

4. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

You beat me to it..... sorry had to go and get help...

Well... Now I lost track as to rest of the post ...

Oh yeah.....It is in a tread somewhere....if I re -find it I let you know......I have to solve the post - it problem first

Sorry but I still can´t change inside Virgos post

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I don't know who posted it, but I guess you're talking about this:
    http://www.tvrage.com/CSI_Miami/episode_guide

And I don't think it's true, because names of the epiosdes are different then what is written at this site.

Well I didn't think about the wedding as a sweet surprise, but you are right that would be huge, wonderful surprise. But I don't think it will happens any time soon. What a shame.
    Though still sweet little surprises would be ok as for now. And by little I mean more kisses, huggs, touching, eye sex.

6. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Well....in the other tread working title was something else ....And working titles might be changed at the time of airring but they still indicate what the episode is about.

The original post as the working title spun off the debate if
    the promotion was too soon and/or possible

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Ajbuckly, in your first post, you STILL have the following:

AND

[spoiler="Sesaonending"

Get rid of one or the other. As for your last post, delete it entirely because it reveals the same spoiler as above.

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

About the last episode's name is not that one that you're reffering I guess it was something
    "Lt. Duquesne"
    , that one it's wrong, it was me who posted in the Spoilers thread, 'cause I saw it in that site Monica said, but it's wrong, the epi's name is
    "Seeing Red", and btw, seeing red, what can you think of? What I can think it's blood, don't you think? Maybe I'm not making sense :lol:

About the lighhearted moment, I love your thoughts guys :bolian: :D
    I'd love to see some non-working scene :luvlove:

9. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I think it might also be referring to the Russians since their country's flag is red. In a spoiler, Eva La Rue says that the whole Russian mob story will be featured prominently in the season finale.

10. IMissGriss

IMissGriss Victim

IMHO...if you've spent 7 years being best friends and getting to know each other, the "in love-when will we end up in bed together" phase is particularly brief. If the trust is that deep, falling into bed isn't so hard. Not to mention, I don't think people in their 30's would take as much time either. By that time you know what you are looking for and what you want. Something a little more real and permanent is easier to spot. So things might get serious faster.

As viewers we get to see them getting to know each other in a relationship context, but it's not as much mystery when you know someone that well.

I like the idea of Eric getting a drawer. I can imagine the smirk on him for that one. Especially if Calleigh intiates it. Tho I am totally on board for the proposal. Gonna need a box of Kleenex for that.:adore:

11. VirGodess1923

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks for the link :)

One thing I can say for sure is that the end was definitely speculation from the columnist. Perhaps to create some buzz. If something like that would happen then what I see is the russians creating some kind of scenario to make either Cal or Eric believe something that's not true about the other. Then maybe a cliffhanger with them still in the middle of the dilema and we are left wondering whether they'll find out the truth and will they be able to get past it. But still it is all speculation and it could happen... If the season ends with EC breaking up or in the verge of breaking up I'm sure that since it is all the russian's fault they'll get back together in no time when season 8 begins. At least that's my opinion ;).

13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link :bolian: :D
    I think that the last part is not true, like hiphugger17 said, it's a speculation from the columnist, I mean, I'm not seeing the writers break up with E/C in season finale :shifty: I don't think so, 7 years in the making for what?break up with them after more than 1 or 2 months? But, it's Miami, we never know :(

That can't be true, it can't, it can't, it can't... C'mon, let's thing positive guys :D
    We waited 7 years for something :thumbsup:

14. csimiamirules

csimiamirules Victim

hey i'm new to this i've been lurkin around for a while, finally decided to come out lol... I love csi miami and i LOVE e/c they are the best.

15. VirGodess1923

That eases my thoughts. All i saw was Eric and Calleigh and breakup in the same sentence and I felt sick. If anything you are right, they may mislead them and the Russians could be the reason. I don't know, I'm getting nervous about the season finale because in all the spoilers I've read, I'm not getting much on what will happen between the two. I guess it's to be expected with season finales, but I can't imagine the finale being them breaking up??? It just happened..and I did crunches for Emily too!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.