• Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughout the years, Calleigh and Eric built a friendship and now a relationship based on trust, respect, and understanding. Some experiences that led to this were good..and some were not so good. From season 1, onward, what was your your most memorable "tense or uneasy" E/C moment? What was your opinion on how they handled the scenario in able to move past it?

I know there are a lot but the one that comes to mind is the scene from Bang, Bang, Your Debt..when they were in the hummer after they finished interrogating that kid in the hospital. It turned tense the moment she said that it was Speedle's credit card but she thought that Eric was acting weird toward her because of Jake. He told her to drop it, and she did. Which was good instead of her pushing the subject even more but he could have at least talked to her about it.

Last edited:
Thanks Hounds of Love the photos are amazing!
OMG! Wet naked Eric! (It's just drives me absolutely crazy!:D). I guess Calleigh didn't learn her colours when she was at nursery because the only color she knows is black! Black clothes, black dressing gown.... thank got she has got Eric to put some color in her life :).

On the against E/C thread they were saying that Eric was selfish about the Ryan thing what do you guys think?
I think he got mad a Eric because he broke protocol and anyways Eric didn't know about Billy I'm sure if he knew he wouldn't of shouted at him.

I've been kinda wanting to jump in on this topic. It seems Delko can't catch a break lately. Especially with the Anti-Hiphuggers.

Eric was not the only one mad in the end scene. Calleigh was hurt and upset too, and I don't buy it that she was holding back because of Eric. She's a strong chick and I really can't see her hiding her feelings on any situation. I think she was conflicted and might have given Ryan a chance to speak, but she definitely was upset. I think that's why she didn't stop him from leaving, so she could collect herself.

The kidnapping and puppet-stringing of Ryan had two purposes. To get away with murder AND to tear the team apart. They forced Ryan to lie to his team and to do things that a CSI should never do. Not knowing anything about the situation...I think it would take a super-human effort not to be mad at him. They both tried to figure out several times in the ep what was wrong with him and he lied. Not only lied but his little "I have secrets, don't tell anyone", was a snarky comment for Calleigh. Becasically, "stay out of my business!" So why shouldn't they be hurt?

Granted I hope they discuss it and find a way to move past it. But if someone you know betrays you, it is normal to be hurt or angry.

Not to mention Ryan doesn't have the best track record when it comes to total honesty. It's pretty hard to trust blindly with someone who's already had some schetchy things in the past.

PS: Delkolover, I know I don't know you that well, but you are in my prayers.

NAKED ERIC! Yeaaahhhh :devil:

Thanks Hounds of Love the photos are amazing!
OMG! Wet naked Eric! (It's just drives me absolutely crazy!:D). I guess Calleigh didn't learn her colours when she was at nursery because the only color she knows is black! Black clothes, black dressing gown.... thank got she has got Eric to put some color in her life :).

On the against E/C thread they were saying that Eric was selfish about the Ryan thing what do you guys think?
I think he got mad a Eric because he broke protocol and anyways Eric didn't know about Billy I'm sure if he knew he wouldn't of shouted at him.

I've been kinda wanting to jump in on this topic. It seems Delko can't catch a break lately. Especially with the Anti-Hiphuggers.

Eric was not the only one mad in the end scene. Calleigh was hurt and upset too, and I don't buy it that she was holding back because of Eric. She's a strong chick and I really can't see her hiding her feelings on any situation. I think she was conflicted and might have given Ryan a chance to speak, but she definitely was upset. I think that's why she didn't stop him from leaving, so she could collect herself.

The kidnapping and puppet-stringing of Ryan had two purposes. To get away with murder AND to tear the team apart. They forced Ryan to lie to his team and to do things that a CSI should never do. Not knowing anything about the situation...I think it would take a super-human effort not to be mad at him. They both tried to figure out several times in the ep what was wrong with him and he lied. Not only lied but his little "I have secrets, don't tell anyone", was a snarky comment for Calleigh. Becasically, "stay out of my business!" So why shouldn't they be hurt?

Granted I hope they discuss it and find a way to move past it. But if someone you know betrays you, it is normal to be hurt or angry.

Not to mention Ryan doesn't have the best track record when it comes to total honesty. It's pretty hard to trust blindly with someone who's already had some schetchy things in the past.

I agree that Eric and Cal's reaction was pretty justified in light of the situation. Both had given Ryan a chance to explain and after being told everything was ok he suddenly comes up with a key piece of evidence wrapped in a glove. I just went back and watched the scene again and there is no way that Cal holds back because of Eric. She directly asked: "and you've had it the whole time?" and she sounded really pissed. Then when he wouldn't explain she shook her head like I can't believe this. She was hurt and angry and frustrated. Eric was also angry and way more vocal about it cause that's how he is. His emotions are always right on the surface, Calleigh is way more controled.

IMissGriss
Not only lied but his little "I have secrets, don't tell anyone", was a snarky comment for Calleigh. Becasically, "stay out of my business!" So why shouldn't they be hurt?

This remark and the way he said it reminded me a bit of in Resurrection when Eric and Cal saw a number on the AV screen and when they called Ryan picked up. They confronted him and Ryan said that it was not how it looked like and Cal said:

Really? Cause it looks like you and Caldwell are responsible for Horatio's murder.

To which Ryan responded:
Ryan: Really? Cause you're wrong.

He kind of mocked her "really" and said it in this bratty voice that just rubbed me the wrong way. So that remark about secrets made me think of that and annoyed the heck out of me.

The thing is that in this instance Calleigh and Eric did not respond as a couple. They responded as two individuals totally frustrated and angry at their co-worker because he had done things that they didn't understand. They had both tried to hear him out (individually I might add) and he had said nothing. So I don't see EC as a united relationship front against Ryan but as two co-workers who don't understand what the heck is going on and they just had it.

Plus it goes to emphasize what Ryan said at the end of the russians trying to break them. If they had left everything peachy it wouldn't have had the same impact.

I don't think she's weak, because she didn't say anything when Eric has been yelling at Ryan. I think she was just very confused and really didn't know what to think about the whole situation. I guess it's true that she's closer with Ryan then Eric, so I suppose she might felt hurt, because If Ryan had a troubles he should talk with her. At least that's what she thinks in my opinion. I hope they will talk about that and try to explain it to each other, because it'll be really bad if they lost trust in him. And this is definitely what russian mob wants, agitate them to be able to destroy the team.

Hey everyone...I am just stopping in real quick to say hey b/c some of you have pm'ed me asking and wondering where I have been and I thought it was only right, so everyone wouldn't worry about me, to let you all know that on Saturday morning my mother passed away after being ill for some time.

I will be around as often as possible and there will be spoilers coming out for the finale any day now and even during my grief I need an escape and this show and this board has been it so those will be posted when I get the chance.

I did see the ep on Monday and I was like :eek::eek:. They seem to like to show Eric taking a shower alot!! :lol:

Also, in those pics posted above of him getting out of bed...did anyone else think that maybe he didn't have any clothes on at all? :devil: Cuz it sure looked that way to me ;)

When they were showing him in the shower, I just kept waiting and hoping that Cal would open the door and join him, but hey can't have it all right? :lol:

And they were sooo at Cal's place b/c there is no way I can picture Eric to have white sheets and that girlly of an alarm clock!! Also, Cal has a HUGE shower and a really nice bathroom....I wouldn't mind a bathroom that big!

And yeah if 15 seconds in the opening promo is them taking over the show, then it rains cats and dogs, pigs fly and cows don't give milk, they give orange juice!! ;)

I'm really sorry for you familys loss.. We were missing you here and getting worried about you .. just to let you know that we're here to try and chear you up with our crazy hiphugger thoughts.. but if you need anything you can just PM me.

I love the pic that was posted before of Eric sleeping he looks so peaceful! And yeah what with the kitty lamp I guess Calleigh likes kittys:)
I'm thinking that Eric is getting more than used to staying at Calleigh's becose the alarm clock was on his side of the bed and I doubt that when Calleigh got up he moved to the other side, I really don't know if that means anything or that I'm just going a bit crazy ... :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by VirGodess1923
Thoughout the years, Calleigh and Eric built a friendship and now a relationship based on trust, respect, and understanding. Some experiences that led to this were good..and some were not so good. From season 1, onward, what was your your most memorable "tense or uneasy" E/C moment? What was your opinion on how they handled the scenario in able to move past it?

I've to agree with all of you guys, the final scene of Born To Kill was just heart breaking. Our Delko was really disappointed. Poor baby, If I could I'd go there give caresses to him :devil: But we can also see in Calleigh's face that she was regretted about that kiss, she's not the person to making that in front of a partner, who probably [we know he was for sure, but she didn't I think] loves her. I thinmk she didn't know Eric was there, and although, was Jake who kiss her, it wasn't Calleigh who started the kiss and she didn't responded to the kiss so. And the rest of my opinion is just descrived in comments above ;)

All I can say about the morning scene is :drool::drool::drool::drool:. We saw Eric waking up, getting up the bed naked [we didn't saw him but still... :devil:], taking shower [it isn't the first time, but stills :drool: and this one was much better :devil:], that's alll HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :drool:

Is that just me, or when Calleigh was walking into the bathroom, she was barely awake? But we've to understand her, first, it was early and second, it was a tiring night :devil::devil: And from what I could see of her house, wow, I love it :D It's so cool :D

My friend [TrueLoveE/C], had an idea to make a thread called "We love E/C because...", we think it'd be interesting, don't you think? If the 'E/C dislike' thread could make it, I think we also can, we'll send a PM to Speed_Cochrane asking if we can open it.

Do you support this idea or do you think this is like a copy from the 'why we dislike E/C' thread?

Delkolover - I'm really sorry for your loss, I think you can count we all us, E/C lovers. If you need anything, we are always here sweetie :)

Last edited:

I don't blame either one for how they reacted to Ryan. Yes, Eric tends to get hot headed but based on what Eric knew he had every right to react the way he did.

The thing is that in this instance Calleigh and Eric did not respond as a couple. They responded as two individuals totally frustrated and angry at their co-worker because he had done things that they didn't understand. They had both tried to hear him out (individually I might add) and he had said nothing. So I don't see EC as a united relationship front against Ryan but as two co-workers who don't understand what the heck is going on and they just had it.

Plus it goes to emphasize what Ryan said at the end of the russians trying to break them. If they had left everything peachy it wouldn't have had the same impact.

I agree. Calleigh and Eric responded as professionals, not as a couple. Both were hurt that their co-worker and friend hid evidence from them, not only that but Calleigh was more hurt because she asked Ryan repeatedly about what was bothering him. Their reactions were justified, just like I understood Ryan's reaction since as a viewer I watched what he went through. I just hope this is continued in the next episode, where Eric and Calleigh learn the truth and everything is sorted out.

On a side note, I can't get enough of those screen caps. Eric looks sooo good!!

Originally Posted by VirGodess1923
I've to agree with all of you guys, the final scene of Born To Kill was just heart breaking. Our Delko was really disappointed. Poor baby, If I could I'd go there give caresses to him :devil: But we can also see in Calleigh's face that she was regretted about that kiss, she's not the person to making that in front of a partner, who probably [we know he was for sure, but she didn't I think] loves her. I thinmk she didn't know Eric was there, and although, was Jake who kiss her, it wasn't Calleigh who started the kiss and she didn't responded to the kiss so. And the rest of my opinion is just descrived in comments above ;)

All I can say about the morning scene is :drool::drool::drool::drool:. We saw Eric waking up, getting up the bed naked [we didn't saw him but still... :devil:], taking shower [it isn't the first time, but stills :drool: and this one was much better :devil:], that's alll HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :drool:

Is that just me, or when Calleigh was walking into the bathroom, she was barely awake? But we've to understand her, first, it was early and second, it was a tiring night :devil::devil: And from what I could see of her house, wow, I love it :D It's so cool :D

My friend [TrueLoveE/C], had an idea to make a thread called "We love E/C because...", we think it'd be interesting, don't you think? If the 'E/C dislike' thread could make it, I think we also can, we'll send a PM to Speed_Cochrane asking if we can open it :D

Do you support this idea or do you think this is like a copy from the 'why we dislike E/C' thread?

Delkolover - I'm really sorry for your lost, I think you can count we all us, E/C lovers. If you need anything, we are always here sweetie :)

I don't think I really need to answer the question anymore... I think y'all have nailed their best "tense/uneasy" moments. I agree that the final scene of BtK was... well, I don't think there's any other way to describe it - HEART BREAKING!

I keep thinking that I ought to go over to the Dear Writers thread and thank them profusely for the Eric shower scene. Srsly. Good stuff.

I don't mean to be a party pooper, but I don't think we need a "We Love E/C Because..." thread. The mods will probably say "but you have the shipper thread for that" and I gotta say, I agree. Besides, I don't think we really need to be in competition with the "Dislike E/C" thread. They can post their complaints all day long in their area and I'll post my squeeing over here in this area, and never the twain shall meet.

delkolover, I wish I had the words to comfort you, but I suck at this kind of thing, so... I'll say that I am truly sorry for your loss and you can PM me any time.

Last edited:
My friend [TrueLoveE/C], had an idea to make a thread called "We love E/C because...", we think it'd be interesting, don't you think? If the 'E/C dislike' thread could make it, I think we also can, we'll send a PM to Speed_Cochrane asking if we can open it.

I tend to agree with Ginnna on this one. I don't think another thread is really necessary. I think we've laid out our reasons why we love E/C in the regular shipper threads.

I think a "why we love E/C" thread would just add fuel to the already smoldering love/hate fire that seems to be taking place on this board over the E/C relationship.

The arrangement we have now, E/C shipper threads and the dislike thread, seem to have, for the most part, kept each side relatively happy.

Creating additional threads would just contribute to the angst amongst all of us.

But that's just my opinion. Your mileage may vary, of course.:lol:

You have to forgive me! All this excitement on top of Eric wearing the same clothes confused me. It was in Target Specific he went missing. What I don't understand now is why they didn't search for him like they did for Calleigh? He wasn't exactly off duty when he went missing. Then again, Eric and Calliegh had some "business" to tend to...

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Poor Ryan is taped up in the mafia sugar factory, and everyone just goes about their business. Had it been Calleigh, they would've had helicopters circling as soon as she didn't answer her cell for 5 minutes. That seems like a bit of a double standard to me!

I go back and forth between liking and disliking Ryan, and this epi definitely made me like him more. Togo knocked it out of the park.

Now back to the beach fantasy. I, too, wish they would give Calleigh the same amount of skin exposure. Walking around in a nightie and a robe while Eric is buck naked in HER apartment just doesn't seem right to me!

ok, so that thread that I said before is not for us to discuss anything, it's just for putting tips like this:
I love E/C because...
-they care for each other

Like the "You know you watch too much CSI:M, when..." you know what I mean, I think it'd be fun, but maybe that's just me ;)

I'm with some doubts, I know that in 7.21 we won't have anything from E/C, right? But, if my memory is correct, in 7.22 Corey wrote a lighthearted [IDK if it's right spelled, it's late in here :lol:] moment, right?
Do you have any ideas for what it is?

I agree that Eric and Cal's reaction was pretty justified in light of the situation. Both had given Ryan a chance to explain and after being told everything was ok he suddenly comes up with a key piece of evidence wrapped in a glove. I just went back and watched the scene again and there is no way that Cal holds back because of Eric. She directly asked: "and you've had it the whole time?" and she sounded really pissed. Then when he wouldn't explain she shook her head like I can't believe this. She was hurt and angry and frustrated. Eric was also angry and way more vocal about it cause that's how he is. His emotions are always right on the surface, Calleigh is way more controled.

I don't think Calleigh held back in any way. Sure, the only thing she said is 'and you've had it the whole time?' and you're right, she did seem pissed. But when Eric seemed more upset and told Ryan to get out.. I think she just agreed with him. She wasn't letting him control the situation, I just don't think she had anything else to say. She was angry.

Their reaction to Ryan could have been way worse than what it was. But it wasn't. They're at work and they are all professionals, and acted as so.

Ginnna & ArizonaGirl- I agree with you both. Another thread is unneccesary since we have this one to obsess about EC in.

But I tend to think the 'dislike' is also unneccesary, though, because some of us have voiced our opinion about not liking certain ships that involve both Eric and Calleigh with other people and didn't need a thread to say so. And the mods didn't get on to us or such things either.

I'm happy for them, though, if having a 'dislike' thread about our ship helps them vent about how much they can't stand it. It's really fine for me.

Making a 'we love EC because..' thread would, in my opinion, create a few problems and like a few have said we already have this thread. So I don't think the other thread should happen.

I don't think Calleigh held back in any way. Sure, the only thing she said is 'and you've had it the whole time?' and you're right, she did seem pissed. But when Eric seemed more upset and told Ryan to get out.. I think she just agreed with him. She wasn't letting him control the situation, I just don't think she had anything else to say. She was angry.

Their reaction to Ryan could have been way worse than what it was. But it wasn't. They're at work and they are all professionals, and responded/reacted as so.

Ginnna & ArizonaGirl- I agree with you both. Another thread is unneccesary since we have this one to obsess about EC in.

But I tend to think the 'dislike' is also unneccesary, though, because some of us have voiced our opinion about not liking certain ships that involve both Eric and Calleigh with other people and didn't need a thread to say so. And the mods didn't get on to us or such things either.

I'm happy for them, though, if having a 'dislike' thread about our ship helps them vent about how much they can't stand it. It's really fine for me.

Making a 'we love EC because..' thread would, in my opinion, create a few problems and like a few have said we already have this thread. So I don't think the other thread should happen.

JoannaRose897: I must say that I absolutely love your avatar :drool:

I agree with Ginnna and ArizonaGirl as well....I think that this thread is enough and making another one would add the fuel to the fire. Let's try to keep the peace (well as much as we can)

I think that Calleigh was more hurt than anything else. She sensed that something was up with Ryan, more than Eric did. I know that trust has been an issue with him & Ryan in the past so for Eric to not notice something makes a little sense.

Eric & Calleigh did not stand as one against Ryan. They were both upset with him and it just so happens that Eric is the one who wears his emotions on his sleeve. Eric's reaction was shown perfectly because that is who he is. If he is pissed he is not going to hold back.

AHHH! SO many questions! Okay:

top three, I cant decide my fav EC moments but:

~CSI My Nanny: the kid talk, says a whole lote about their future
~Smoke...CSIs of course: the new beginning for them
~Just Murdered: their first cheek kiss, close contact and possibly what lit the flirting in the relationship. Definately for Eric
~Oh and can I slip in Stand Your Ground? He cared for her and it really showed in the hug.

I personally like Calleigh's hair wavy, and I think her bangs in season 2 I think, make her super cute. As for Eric I loved his hair in season four, long and sexy, but I don't the spiky or the almost bald thing.

Calleigh started having DEEPER feelings for Eric (as in she always had feelings for him) were I think in All In. Cause I think in Man Down, she was just worried as a good long time friend would be. Her feelings showed, well I'm not sure about the first time, but she put it out in Head Case where she straightened him out that she wants to hear the words before she thinks it's anything serious.

AND for the most memorable uneasy part for me:
Season 2 Pro Per, popped up as soon as I read the question. When Cal and Eric, still possibly tense about Speed's death, were in a quarrel, sorta, that was started by her. 'You undermind me' she said, but he only wanted to help her, make sure she didn't get hurt. OMG EC was def. around from those days! Near the ending of the episode he says the same thing to her and she apologises and they smile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back