NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Fear not- this isn't true. I'm not sure exactly how many, but...

According to a spoiler, the last 4 episodes start with "Legend, Part 1", which is (at the least) episode 22. :)

Hope that helps. :)

2. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Sorry for the long quoting. I can't figure out how to remove one persons quote and not another. ::sigh:: Anyway, it's been a couple of days since i've been on this thread, so...

I totally agree about Jenny not being dead. I'm tellin' ya, when I saw that episode, I slow-mo-ed that scene when Gibbs comes upon her body several times to see the red hair. I'm still halfway convinced she's still alive. To me, she was the most interesting Director they've had. How many times have they traded out Directors?

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Anyone need some left handed golf clubs? :lol: That was cute.
    Last night's episode was interesting. I thought for sure that the dad did it and the kid was covering for him.

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

No thanks, I'm right handed. :lol:

Ok spoiler about
    When a government scientist goes missing, Abby is recruited to carry on his work, but Gibbs and the team worry that she may befall the same fate as her predecessor in 'Toxic'.

And some pics :devil: :devil::devil: Can't wait for that ep :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

About the "big developments" between Ziva and Tony, I think that the guy Ziva has a picture of on her phone from Israel will come back. I really think these two need to "do it" and get it over with. I mean, seriously, can there be anymore sexual tension between them? Who knows what the writers will do? I had to wait 7 years for Calleigh and Eric, I guess I could wait for Tiva as well! For any of you who can't wait for that to happen, check out my music video Speechless on YT!

Check out my Tiva video on YT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApXGOOjBdU4&feature=channel_page

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

While looking at the pics of the loveable labrat Abby Sciuto, it reminds me that actress Pauley Perrette just turned 40 this past friday, March 27. Happy belated birthday, Pauley.

7. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I absolutely LOVE NCIS! I can't believe that there are only a few more episodes left of the season and when I go through NCIS withdraw! The last episodes look to be good! Especially tonight based on the promo!

If any of you are a TIVA fan, check out my music video on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApXGOOjBdU4&feature=channel_page

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I thought this episode was really good. Although my dad and I did figure that Shirova would just be a front, it was kind of satisfying to find that we were right and it wasn't the typical "criminal mastermind".

I laughed at the scene where Ziva takes out the guys trying to kill Perry. "Hold on a second. *loud gunfire* All clear!" (I don't remember the exact lines, but it was still funny.)

9. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Daaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnngggggggggg! Ziva can shoot! :) Loved that scene. Especially because she put Gibbs on hold while she did it.

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I loved the moment of panic that Gibbs had when Ziva dropped the phone and just started shooting. Because all he could hear was gunshots, and overly-calm Ziva. It's not usually a good sign when Ziva is talking in a very calm but very fast-paced voice.

It was also hilarious that they didn't seem to care at all about the dead bodies lying on the floor.

11. Dynamo1

NCIS actor leaving at end of season

TV Guide online reports that Mark Harmon, a.k.a. Jethro Gibbs, will be leaving at the end of this season. He has shown interest in going back to movies.

APRIL FOOL

12. MarineGirl#1

Yeah right, that'll be the day :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Make it April 2nd soon :p:p:p

13. Dynamo1

NCIS spinoff episode details from TV Guide online:

CBS has issued its official press release and first photos for the two-part NCIS episode that will serve as a backdoor pilot for a spinoff starring Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J.

Titled "Legend," the episode kicks off April 28 and concludes May 5. In one of the photos, Mark Harmon's Gibbs is seen walking-and-talking with O'Donnell's Special Agent G. Callen.

The setup: When the discovery of a Marine's corpse becomes a matter of national security, Gibbs' team must collaborate with — AOA! Acronym Overload Alert! — the NCIS' OSP, aka the Office of Special Projects.

Joining O'Donnell and LL Cool J at the OSP are Louise Lombard, Daniela Ruah and Peter Cambor, who plays an operational psychologist.

One final tease from the Eye: "Meanwhile, Tony snoops into Ziva's personal life." Yeah, I thought you'd like that.

Though "Legend" is the title of the NCIS episode, the spinoff, should it be picked up as a series, is as-of-yet untitled.

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

1) Sounds interesting.
    2) Dude, major acronym alert. I wonder if the show is going to be called NCIS: OSP? That's just nuts. Navy Criminal Investigative Service: Office of Special Projects. That'd be waaaaaaay too long of a title.
    3) Hee. Love snoopy Tony.

15. MarineGirl#1

Question: Seems like forever since Gibbs had a love interest on NCIS. Any scoop about that please? --Maya
    Ausiello: There's a chance he'll see some action later this month when he travels out west to meet the crew of the NCIS spin-off. As exec producer Shane Brennan tells me, sparks will fly between Gibbs and Louise Lombard's character, Clara. "Gibbs and [Clara] have some past history that goes back a long, long way," he teases. "And quite clearly, Gibbs is not very keen to actually fly to Los Angeles and work with her -- particularly when she's given the lead on the case." Brennan adds that it's not immediately clear whether the baggage they share is romantic in nature, "but it is resolved over the two-part episode. The audience will find out exactly what it is, and I can guarantee no one is going to guess what the connection is."

Question: You said that there would be some major Tony-Ziva action coming up on NCIS, but, so far, nada! What gives? --Shoshana
    Ausiello: Exec producer Shane Brennan clearly stated last month that the "Tiva" rollercoaster wouldn't leave the station until the April 28 episode, so I think what gives is you're losing your mind.
    Moi can't wait :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.