NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

Tony is taking a lot of interest in who Ziva is talking to because it's her boyfriend from Mossad, and Tony knows it ;). Tony's had a little crush on Ziva ever since she 'slouched provocatively' in McGee's chair (Kill Ari Part 1, 3x1). Recently (Corporal Punishment, 5x10, Recoil, 5x16) Tony has become more protective of Ziva and teases her a lot more whenever she is or seems to be involved with someone else. Since Agent Afloat (6x2) especially there has been a lot of electricity between the two, and Tony's crush has become pretty obvious; In Legend Part 1 (6x22) both Abby and Ducky implied that Tony was personally interested in Ziva. Ziva has been obviously protective and a bit possesive of Tony as far back as Suspicion (4x12).

The second answer is up to interpretation, opinion and the writers. Maybe they get together and make all us shippers happy. This could be downplayed or pushed to the forefront. Or nothing could happen between them :)() and this could be rarely referenced or often mentioned. It all comes down to the writers, the big event at the end of the season and what you and the other viewers consider a big impact.

Sorry about the long answers, but it's a complicated story and I'm slightly obsessed :)rolleyes:).

2. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

Thanks Meatball42 :)

I was looking at a spoiler on another site, and got very confused because the name Brennan appeared. Turns out that's the name of the exec producer. I'd started thinking there was going to be a Bones crossover episode!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Was tonight's ep the season finale? I thought I read somewhere it was, but I'm not sure.

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

No, I believe there are two more after this week's episode.

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

No, tonight was the second of the two-part NCIS crossover introducing the characters of the new spin-off series that includes Louise Lombard, Chris O'Donnell & LL Cool J.

I enjoyed tonight's episode from a 'new show' perspective. As an NCIS episode, it really wasn't much. I'm totally looking forward to the new show.

There's still more Tiva angst in the final two episodes. Looking forward to that. Also looking forward to seeing more of Abby & Ducky. They've been quite absent in the last two eps.

6. GregNickRyanFan

I thought I read somewhere that the intro to the spin off was the season finale. I guess I misunderstood it. :lol:

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

We still got two eps to go; Semper Fidiles and Aliyah. :)

8. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

OMG! I'm so stressed! I didn't get to see Legend 2 and b/c of my schedule I can't till friday! Wahhhh!!!! Sum1 please dish a little teeny bit, pleeeeeeaaaaasssse?

9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

sorry if this is off topic but is there anyone that has gotten the TV Guide with Tony and Ziva on the cover? if you have is there anyway you might be able to post the pics? thanks a bunch.

the 2nd part to last week's ep was pretty good. i hated the way it ended with Callen though b/c i like him a lot. and i wished there was more Tony and Ziva they were so awesome in the little scenes they had.

looking forward to next week's ep so much!!

10. GregNickRyanFan

Sure, I'll scan them for you. :) You want the article too? I didn't think I was gonna get a tv guide this week cause last week was supposed to be the last issue and we can't afford to subscribe again (something had to go you know lol). But, for some reason we got one. :)

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I've actually got them up already at my LJ. Just click on my signature banner to get there. I just love the playfulness with Michael & Cote.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Kaylyne, I wish I'd seen your post before I scanned and uploaded them. :lol: Ah well, couldn't hurt to have more than one version I guess. The coloring is probably different on mine cause my scanner is annoying like that. :lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I scanned the articles too. Do you have those on your LJ as well? Cause if you do, I'll just delete them from my photobucket.

that last pic looks kind of naughty. :devil: :lol:

13. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

Shouldn't Ziva be bending over :p

I was sad about Callen and wonder if the story will be elaborated on should the spin off go ahead. He did say he felt he was being watched and LL Cool J asked if it had something to do with the Russian chick.

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I hate to say it, but Callen was the only of the characters that I actually liked. I just didn't feel any personality from any of the others, which doesn't make me feel all that optimistic about the spin off :(

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

OK I don't usually come here since I have no time, but I just wanted to let you know that on Sunday 10th of May Micheal Weatherly will be in Milan to present s6 to the Italian audience & yep I'll be there :cool::cool::adore:.

GregNickRyanFan thanks for the scans & yeah I love Tony & Ziva :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.