The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

You mean this cap? or perhaps this one?

This is one of my most favourite Love moments. :adore: The girl simply didn't exist for Nick, and his conversation with Greg was too cute and oh so couple-y. 'When I was little I made little bombs' *swoon* Nick and Greg sharing childhood memories? *double swoon*

2. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Please remember that the only videos allowed in shipper central are CBS authorized Promos: and only when the promo is related to the ship you are posting in. Fan videos can go in the Shipper Central Fan Video thread, and all other videos are not allowed.

Thank you.

3. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Well, it wasn't me who requested them, but thank you nonetheless. Lovely caps...esp the first one...could our Nicky be any hotter? :adore: Seriously, I doubt it.

But yeah, I loved that ep, and I loved that they got to do a case together...no more keeping them apart, PTB! They are wonderful together. :thumbsup:

And really, the girl rarely exists for Nick. Bent as a paperclip, I'm telling ya. :p

4. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

The scene in Fallen Idols, when they're in the work out room, Nick looks oh so bemused when Greg is talking about his lack of a love shack. :lol: And then later when Mandy calls Nick, Greg gives him this really impatient look that to me, translates into 'Back of my man, bee-atch.' :lol:

Guess what I'm watching? :p

Also, when Nick, Greg and Archie are looking at the video of the kid all tied up, why does Nicky feel the need to get so close? Even with a hot woman on the screen, he's never done that...but he's veeery interested in the gorgeous boy all tied up. :p Paperclip Nicky, ftw. :thumbsup::guffaw:

5. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Yes, thats it!!:luvlove:

They both look so smoking HOTT :drool:(that deserved a double T. LOL!

And did you notice that girl's face behind the counter glaring at Greg. I bet she was thinking that if Greg wasnt there then the cute texan would be flirting with her. Better luck next time, he is already taken:guffaw:

Its sooooo obviuos that neither of them are straight. I mean the girl behind the counter is fairly attractive. Neither Nick or even Greg (who normally flirts with anyone) , they did not even attempt flirting with her.

sorry about the link

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Great pics everyone.

I'm watching season 7 now and finding out that I didn't see most of these eps ever...what is wrong with me?

What is the ep where they are at a go kart place? I've seen an ep with go karts but I don't recall that scene. Am I losing it?

I've notice that Nick gets really weird when a woman flirts with him, like he's lost at what to say. He should just says "not my type!" Greg seems to flirt with girls he knows isn't interested in him, like Sara and Mia (was that her name?) Its just for show or a cover so nobody catches on to who he really likes to flirt with.

7. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I have plenty more caps where that came from! I own all the available dvd's...:drool:

That's A La Cart from Season 8...and no, you're not losing it! 9 seasons it can be a little hard to keep track of them all!

Oh my gosh, Bite Me is one of my favourite episodes where Nick just isn't interested in the woman who thinks she's all hot and sexy. The look on his face tells the story

And in 'Random Acts of Violence' I wonder if anyone else thought Greg flirting with the random girl was just a way to get back at Nick...it happens after the 'I thought we had a relationship' scene...I think it's so obvious, he's hoping Nick will walk by and see him flirting. Anyone else get that vibe?

Speaking of vibes...In Season 5 ep Compulsion I also thought this guy was totally trying to flirt with Greg but Greg was having none of it. Just another little vibe I got.

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

thanks so much, egeria. I saw the ep at the end they were riding in the go carts. I think it was after Sara was abducted. I caught the very end of it one night. I'm just up to season 7 now and I really love this show. I don't know why it took me so long to get into it. I use to watch it occasionally, but never enough to really get into it. Keep the pics coming and the proof of the Love!:adore:

HAHA, Nick looks terrified and very uncomfortable. I just watched Double Crossed and some chic was hitting on Nick and you can clearly tell he's turned off by her.

I got that vibe about Greg too with that chic. Out in the hallway in front of everyone. He was hoping someone would see it. ;) He was totally acting all weird about it. Is that the ep he said 'no fun makes Greg blue' or something?

9. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

WOW, wonderful caps! And nice catchs everyone! :thumbsup: There is so much Nick/Greg subtext hidden along the seasons....... And we only have to find it ;)

VERY TRUE. Nick always looks uncomfortable when a hot woman flirts with him. "Bite Me" is one of the best examples. Also in "Leave Out The Rest" when that Lady Heather wannabe is flirting with Nick while he's all business and ignoring her. *sigh* Our Nicky is SO gay....:lol:

So is Greg. I think I've found one of those 'Greg Is Gay'moments. It's from "Spellbound", one of the best Greg episodes ever.

(WARRICK and GREG head over a bar to talk with a stripper called Tammy)

WARRICK: "You must be Tammy"

(She smiles at him ;))

(WARRICK AND GREG ask Tammy about a suspect)

GREG: "So, he was stalking you?"

TAMMY: (chuckles) No, nothing like that. He's harmless ( to GREG). Like you."

Tammy first smiled, flirting with Warrick, but then, why she would look at a hot guy like Greg and think 'this guy is harmless'? Maybe, her gaydar started to ping? ;)

Egeria, I'm loving your fics. "Follow the Evidence" is so good, and "The Sweetest Torture".......the boys and Creme Egg :devil:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  10. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Oh I know...Nick totally gets weird when women try to flirt with him. I think I'm going to embark on a little project, see if I can't cap all the times Nick shuts down when a woman flirts with him. :p

And yeah, Greg was way obvious with the flirting mentioned below, he was so putting on a show, but you're right, he flirts a lot with women who are 'safe' so to speak. He flirts with Catherine too, but it's clear that it's just how Greg is, and no indication of his actual interests.

Otoh, the chemistry and looks and touches and body language when he's flirting with Nick are a whole other thing. And then there's the tender/knowing looks and the sense of comfort between them in later seasons. Ahh, I love those boys. :adore:

Excellent caps. That first one especially, that is so Nick's 'I am so not going there,' face. :thumbsup: I love it.

Niiice. I so need to watch that one again...I think I'll do a Love playlist and watch a few of the more memorable Love eps in a row. :thumbsup:

Also, yay for fics. :D I need to read some Love fics tonight...it's been all Janto lately. :lol:

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh the touching is such a big red flag for them. I caught something today that might not be a big thing but I had a chuckle when I thought about it. I watched Happenstance and I noticed when Nick and Sophia (I think) went to the farm of the mother of the twin women, that the mother had a horse she was leading back to tie up. I notice while Nick was walking he was petting the horse. The man can't keep his hands off of things he loves!!!

LOL... mine pings every time I see Greg and Nick. J/k That is sort of odd that she said that to him. I never gave it a thought but I'm sure a woman in her field can tell when a man is really interested in her and she could clearly see she didn't do anything for Greg. ;)

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Plus in Spellbound when Greg walked into the club to meet Warrick, you could tell that he was putting on a show for him, acting all macho and into the ladies. But Warrick wasn't buying it, in fact he seem a bit annoyed at the way Greg was acting.

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

LOL, so true! I remember that Aquila found one of those "Nick-is-so-gay" moments in "Time Of Your Death". Because an image speaks more than a thousand words.....;)
    I noticed that too. Hey, this guy was totally hitting on Greggo!:

[​IMG]
    (thanks to Egeria for this cap)

Did you notice that the writers mentioned Nick's hobby (bird-watching) in the conversation between Greg and this guy?

(GREG is sitting next to the Officer)

OFFICER AKERS: "Kind of like bird-watching, ain't it?
    GREG: "I wouldn't know"

;)

14. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

wasnt there a scene with nick in a strip club. didnt he look kinda nervous being in there.

I remember Greg mentioning spending his money in a strip club(not sure which eppie). But I think its cos Greg is more into exhibistionism than being into girls.We all have seen his high kick. LOL. I am sure Nicky is impressed.

15. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I think it was in "Leave Out The Rest"; some Lady Heather wannabe tried to flirt with Nick but he looked very umcomfortable, almost repulsed by her.

That's one of the scenes when it's more obvious than neither of them are straight ;). And "A La Cart" is, without doubt, one of the best episodes for The Love.

From the first scene, where they looked so couply:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Greg was "checking out"......the evidence. Nick has a nice ass, right Greg? :devil:

[​IMG]

In this scene, I'm sure that Warrick had looked at the girl but hey, it's Nick and Greg we're talking about ;) and Nick couldn't take his eyes off Greggo...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.