The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

seabird, those are some amazing promo pics. lol.
    Even back in the days they were paired off. I swear, those promo pics gotta mean somethin'. :)

TPTB/Writers could have added another girl in there to pair off with Nick and leave Greg the playboy...but nope. It's those two specifically :) Neither man seems to have luck with the ladies and I wonder why... :evil:

2. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Oh, they are way too gay for each other. :p It'd never work out with anyone else. :D

Ahh, how I love those promo pics. :adore: Esp the one from the first season...it's pilot time and how are they introducing the characters? Nick and Greg, together...in the very first glimpse of the characters we get a lovely scene with some innuendo, some smiles and some companionable silence. Plus, those pics.

Honestly, PTB, what were we supposed to think?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  3. all falls down

The following information really has no leverage, but I just thought it was interesting. :p Just for fun folks. I was web-surfing one day and was curious as to see how astrologically compatible our boys were. These are the results:

Greg Sanders - May 5 (Taurus)
    Nick Stokes - March 5? (Pisces)

Money will play an important role in this relationship. Taurus will take one look at Pisces and want to gamble away his or her life savings. There will be tons of sex appeal and Taurus will love Pisces image. Pisces will find Taurus shares a taste for the good life and these two will click over time. They will love going out together and will travel to exotic places. Food and music will play important roles in the relationship. Sex could be intense and may lead Pisces to commit. Taurus will introduce Pisces to a new and improved social life. Pisces will keep Taurus feeling financially secure. If both desire a lasting relationship, Taurus will need to be more innovative in the bedroom and Pisces will need to spend some cash.

3/5 Stars Compatibility

And here's another one:

Lots of friendship, affection or love can be shared and they both appreciate beauty, pleasures and the good things of life. Each can help the other because Taurus is practical whereas Pisces is a dreamer. When problems arise, clear thinking is clouded by too much emotion. That beautiful bull will be able to turn on the passion and the protection in divine dollops that will be large enough to satisfy even the most demanding Piscean. And their innate sensitivity and refinement will make the Taurean feel that at last they've found someone else who can appreciate the finer details of life.

These two will give into each other's whims and they might be watching the weather forecast one minute and the next they'll be overcome by passion and fantasy and have to make powerfully passionate love right there on the rug. The bull will be as romantically inclined as his or her fishy fellow and hearts and flowers will be strewn all over the path of passion when they're together. This couple are kindred spirits and the partnership has the potential to get better and better, the longer it lasts.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

4. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Another thought that hit me today was that we have seen Warrick's, Sara's, Catherine's, Grissom's and Nick's houses/homes right? But we've never seen Greg's...or maybe we have already...in season 2...as we got to see Nick's place...maybe it wasn't just Nick's:devil:

And another thing...just watched Living Doll last night and the part when they are all in the layout room examining the miniature carwreck, Greg says something and looks at Nick and Nick stares back naturally :devil:...I mean they're all there ('cept for Sara of course!) and Grissom's standing next to Greg!?;)

5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome to the Fort all falls down and Hadapurpura!!!

I just love your screencaps over at LJ, all falls down!

I, too, believe that it means something that TPTB put Nick and Greg (who was not even a regular cast member back then) in a promo pic together. And the way they are shown together implies that they are (really) close (friends). It's a rather coupley picture and would it be a man and a woman everyone would think that there's something going on between them. :luvlove:

Ah, all those glances, can't get enough of them and Nicky with his longer hair ... :eek::thumbsup:

I remember that scene in Living Doll, too. It's when Grissom all but confesses his relationship with Sara. That's when Nick and Greg exchange "knowing" looks.

Nick and women? So not compatible :guffaw: The poor man gets flustered every time a beautiful woman flirts with him and most of the time he doesn't even realize it!
    I thought about the whole hooker thing and the only way Nicky could have done that would be that he had been extremely confused about his feelings for Greg and wanted to proof to himself that he likes women. But still, a hooker! :wtf:

Ah, on to something way more fun, one of my all time favourite scene between the boys:

[​IMG]

6. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Excellent posts everyone...I love how their signs match up, and I have to admit I've done that in the past for some of my favorite pairings. Harry/Draco, for example. :p

And I agree, if it had been a woman with Nick in that pic, the speculation and shipping would have been rampant. In a mainstream sense that is, it's still rampant over here. :lol:

And love_fan I think that's a great theory on the Kristy thing...it was first season, so if we posit that they hadn't known each other long at that stage, the tension and attraction with Greg was still new and pretty strong (as we see in the eps) and then this woman comes along who wants Nick, and he's got something to prove, if only to himself...He did turn her down a few times, but if you take all those mixed up feelings, add some tension (he was drawn to her, you have to admit) and a desire to prove to himself that he's not as gay as perhaps he knows deep down he is, and you've got quite the sticky situation.

I mean, it was a bad idea from the start, so why would Nick make such a choice? I like to think that extenuating circumstances had an effect on Nick just then, and that there was more going on in his head than they show us on screen.

7. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Nicknames.

I know Nick loves giving Greg a nickname. When did that all start and when did that all stop?

Has Greg ever called Nick by a nickname?

I do not remember Nick ever calling Warrick by a nickname and why only Greg (is this evidence of "The Love")?

8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hm, I don't really know when it started but I can remember that it was in season 1. Nick has called Greg G, Einstein, Greggo. I'm not sure it stopped completely though, although, come to think of it, I can't remember when he last used a nickname for Greg?

As for Greg I think he called Nick Nicky like the others do, too but I'm not sure.

I never really thought there was any kind of chemistry between Nick and Kristy. I always believed it was Nick's hero-complex that made him help her. There was this one scene at the end of I-15 Murders (at least I think it was that episode) where she was flirting shamelessly with Nick in front of the building and Grissom saw them. Nick was kind of bragging about his forensic knowledge and Kristy was, well, she was herself. When I was watching that scene I thought there's no way he could be happy with her. He needs someone to talk to, someone who understands what he is talking about. (Is that kind of snobbish of me to think that? :wtf:) He had so much fun with Greg talking about the case, making experiments, just being with him that the whole scene with her just seemed ... well, lame.
    Anyway, in the end I think it brought him closer to coming out and realizing that he's in love with Greg.

9. all falls down

Yeah, I see what you guys are saying and that is a very good theory. I mean, I have no doubt in my mind that Nick's hero complex had something to do with the fact that he stuck around Kristy, but there was some strong chemistry there. Perhaps his mind was just muddled and hey, she was pretty hot. But a prostitute? Hmm...come on Nick, open your eyes to the bigger picture! xD I looked up the actress that played her and she's really really REALLY pretty. O_O

Anyways, love_fan that was well put. Practically what I was going to say as well. I don't know when the name calling stopped either, but at least he calls him Greg and not "Sanders."

I think in the episode Primum Non Nocere (the one where he's wearing one of Archie's contacts to distort his vision like the victim), Nick calls Greg a different nickname like 3 times. LOLS. Is it G, Greg, and then Einstein? Ah I can't remember. Either way I was like dang, shelling out all the nicknames at once, huh? Hahaha. And people said there was no love in that scene.

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Ah, but there was plenty of Love in Primum Non Nocere! Just remember how close they were when Greg walked past Nick.
    [​IMG]
    Just had a look in my episode guide and it says that Nick called him "boss". Ah, wonder when (and where :devil:) he got that nickname ;).
    I definitely have to watch that episode again to catch up on the nicknames. I was just to focused on their physical closeness :thumbsup:

11. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Excellent point that he wouldn't have happy with her. I mean, at least half their interactions were her flirty attempts at manipulating him. And theother half was business.

Nick has also called Greg doll. I remember boss a few times, G, Greggo, Einstein, etc...he only says Greg when it's serious, and rarely if ever uses Sanders.

Clearly he's in love. :adore:

12. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Was I the only one who thought Greg's comment from tonight's episode to Nick at the end about 'Why do you always think about food?' sounded very much like something a boyfriend would say to his significant other? I know they were just trying to escape, but the way he said it was like 'Oh, not again.' If it had been our dearly departed Warrick who said this, Nick would have responded with a counter remark. But he didn't. Because it was Greg, who knows him best. Now I know I'm a bit rusty on my love checklist, but come on now. That was a teeny tiny love moment, I think.

13. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

WOW! I haven't been on here in a long time...(hangs head in shame)

I thought yesterdays episode was was nice, in the end. I thought the comment about Nick always thinking about food was sooo cute. But there was a part I noticed. When Nick,Greg,Riley, and Ray are all watching TV the camera goes to Nick and he is smiling in Greg's direction! Maybe he was just happy in general but I thought it meant something! Did anyone else notice that?

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome back CSIElizabeth and BrokenSmile93!

I wish I could watch all the new episodes. But both of your observations sound very good to me.

The ninth season is going to start next week here but since I'm at my parents for the holidays I can't watch For Warrick! But I don't want to wait another few months until the DVDs are out so I think I'll have to skip that episode :(
    Can't wait to see all the mentioned Love moments for myself! :thumbsup:

How could I forget the "Thanks, doll" moment? Definitely one of my favourites. But then again, there's not one Love moment that isn't one of my favourites ;)
    For your viewing pleasure:
    [​IMG]

Look at that dreamy look on Greg's face! He probably can't wait to get closer to Nicky later :devil:
    [​IMG]

Nick was so flirting with him when he told Greg that he had thought the suspect had been "hot". The look on his face belied (is that a word?) his words! And Greg so didn't buy it ;)

15. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Maybe we should do a Nickname project as the next N/G project.

List eppies where they call each other by nicknames. I bet compared to all the other ships Nick & Greg use the most nicknames.

The way Nick keeps trying different nicknames its like a a lover trying out diff nicknames for his bioyfriend. Its sweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.