Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Ah, you are awsome as always for giving us a little recap!! Thanks!! So, did they still have the scene where Eric walks in and Ryan is heading out saying something to Calleigh about keeping secrets??

2. loveec

loveec Guest

OMG the pictures.....are just that great!!!!!!! yeah and the V (towel) just says all the right things ...and if you notice the bed behind them is unmade...that just a fanfic dream...can not wait...poor Ryan...

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

No problem. They did. Calleigh was questioning Ryan once again about what was bothering him. On his way out he says I have secrets, don't tell anyone. Eric was like what the hell was that about?

4. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

OOOHH this season is so great! I love all the secrets, gossip, and drama...not to mention the heating relationship between Eric and Calleigh. I am so excited at how next season will be. If they keep it up, next season will skyrocket!! I'm on the edge of my seat counting down the minutes to the actual ep...thanks so much for posting more info about the opening...can't wait to see for myself :):)

5. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

thank you for your summary out in the spoiler thread or the episode thread. i don't know what i would do without these summaries before the episode airs. so how many calleigh and eric scenes were there? and was there a preview for a new episode?

6. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

No epi next week, basketball.

7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

^ I noticed that. I was looking for a preview for next week's episode and I saw none. I got mad, because I am looking forward to another episode. Why can't basketball be on the sport channels :(

8. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Thanks for the recap CalleighEricFan your awesome :thumbsup:
    Guys totally off subject lets pay our tributes to the Flack/Angell lovers :(

They are gonna lose Angell in the finale of Csi New York. She gets shot in the chest, trying to protect her father. I also liked their relatioship as well. I've posted a youtube video I found containing the spoilers not done by me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTlgu5KfH4k

Please guys lets support:(

9. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I was thinking the samething... But I guess some people actually watch March Maddness.. Don't they know that Miami is more important:lol:

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

LOL!! It's too bad we have to wait two weeks for a new episode. This episode left me wanting more!

11. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I guess it could be worse. I think LV fans waited two weeks for a new epi, all this b/c of March Maddness.

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Oh well, I have this episode to rewatch until the new one airs. I loved the Calleigh and Eric scenes so much! Then there's Ryan who finally got a storyline. I am a happy CSI Miami fan :)

13. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

People, people, people, the mods are gonna come in and wring our necks... we have GOT to post at least 3 on topic lines (not sentences, lines) in this shipper thread. Seriously, they're gonna shut us down for 24 hours if we keep this up. I hate to seem like I'm browbeating y'all but... they really will come in and slap our wrists bigtime.

loveec, you're very welcome. Are you one of the folks who couldn't see the lovely episode clip that was released by CBS yesterday? Regardless, I figured y'all would want a few photos to gawk over while we waited for this new episode.

I haven't seen 720 yet because it STILL hasn't aired in my part of the U.S.

Are there any scenes beyond the one in the beginning? I'm not expecting any because that first scene sounds like it'll certainly be enough to make me very very happy.

Is anyone worried that, for a TV couple, E/C are actually moving a little FAST? I mean, I'm not complaining about all the little tidbits we're getting, but in the world of TV... since they officially went canon, it seems a little fast. We've seen a LOT more than I thought we would. Should that worry us?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

E/C do have scenes throughout the episode together, but it is strictly professional. Most of Calleigh's scenes are with Ryan. Eric has a few with him too.

I don't think E/C are moving too fast. They've known each other for years. Their feelings for one another have been building for two seasons now. So I am not surprised at the pace E/C are moving at. The only thing I worry about is when they are busted at work, what will happen. I doubt they'll break up which means the only other solution is that the team break apart by having either Eric or Calleigh move to another shift

15. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

oppsy, so sorry.

I don't think their moving to fast. Must remember that TV time seem much faster then the actual time they've been together. I had no idea they've been seeing each other for 2+ months, I thought it's only been a couple of weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.