Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I took a few "Prnt Scrn" pictures myself... :devil:

Here he is closing the shower door...
    [​IMG]

And here's a side view...
    [​IMG]

You know what I like? That the towel gathers in kind of a "V" under his navel. Sort of... pointing downward, if ya know what I mean. :evil:

Exactly!! Doesn't he remember their dialog in 2.05??

Eric: Your old man doesn't know about you and Hagen, does he?
    Calleigh: I didn't know that you knew.
    Eric: Oh, right, it's a... "big secret".
    Calleigh: Does everybody know?
    Eric: Calleigh, we're CSI's. I mean, if we can't figure out something going on between two people, then...

Yeah... I don't think he remembers saying that. :lol:

THANK YOU. :D

2. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I don't think it's overkill at all. Fifteen seconds is nothing. If people quibble over the fact that the writers gave 15 seconds of face time to the E/C storyline, then they have bigger issues. :rolleyes: They are purposely looking for things to whine about instead of just focusing on how the whole episode and storylines flow together.

In this clip, I love how they compare mornings. E/C are having what seems to be a pretty normal, pleasant morning. Ryan is well, not having a pleasant morning. :lol: Poor Ryan. I hope he'll be okay.

But I digress. I think it's good they put in the E/C part mixed with the Ryan part. There's a good comparison and it allows us to see a lot of the team outside of the lab.

3. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

OMG ... :drool::drool::drool: Eric shirtless!!!
    I just can home from home and this is the best day lol .. They look very confortable around eachother , i can't wait to see the whole episode , i need more moments !!!!

I really don't know how Emily did that scene , i will have fainted or something lol

4. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

So the preview was awesome!!!! Eric is just so hot with the towel round his waist!:drool: And when Calleigh walks in she is like going to put her hands on his hips!!! OMG! I'm just over excited!!:drool::lol::):drool:

15 seconds ???? too much???? What??? In my opinion if there was 40 minutes of Hiphuggers it wouldn't be too much!!! :)
    But like 6 minutes or something in total of good hiphugger moments wouldn't be enough!:)

5. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Is it overkill? No. Will it be called overkill by certain viewers? Well, of course.. but we know that. 15 seconds of EC is a very small amount.. So what if the episode is Ryan-centric? A little EC isn't going to kill anybody.

Plus..
    Shirtless Delko :)drool:) is a treat for almost anyone who watches the show. Oh well, if he just happens to be shirtless in Calleigh's bathroom. They don't even talk to each other in the scene and they barely look each other.. (watch, it'll be said that they have no chemistry now)

I keep watching that clip and I get all giggly everytime Eric gets out of the shower.. Pretty pathetic, but he is so gorgeous.

I don't remember who said it.. but whoever it was that said that Calleigh seems like the type of person who doesn't leave her bed unmade, I agree. Maybe Eric is too much of a distraction though..:lol: He would be for me.

So it's definitey not overkill.:)

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG Shirtless Eric, he's with Calleigh. I know the scene is just for a couple seconds, but it is enough to make me happy =) Aww poor Ryan. It's nice to see all three in a scene together at the end. My favorite characters all together.

7. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Hey i totally agree Joannarosr897 15 seconds of E/C isnt bad at all.
    Hey I also like your avatar its awesome I scram of awesomness:)
    Shirtless delko is soo hot:drool:

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I agree. It is not overkill. The writers are doing what they've done in previous episodes, showing what the team is doing before their shifts. A glimpse into their personal lives. Those 15 seconds were so good :)

9. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Thank you so much for more of these...and yes a "v"... I mustve played this particular moment out of the shower like 40 times...AT WORK! :lol: I couldn't help it!! He's just yummy to look at. :drool:
    Calleigh looks so preoccupied. How the heck was she able to concentrate?? I'd be bumping into him every chance I got! She only lightly touched him, are you kidding me?? She shouldve touched him a little more:guffaw:...and he didn't completely dry himself off!!

That's right!!! He said it himself!!

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Definitely 15 SECONDS is not overkill ;). Plus I think it goes well with the flow of the opening sequence. It's like a follow up on Power Trip were we got to see some of their morning routine. I think that it is so cool that we get to see more on their personal lives and that we get to see inside the house of TWO of our CSI's. It's so awesome since the closest we had gotten was Eric's motel room. So I don't understand why some don't focuse on the fact that the writers are taking us home with them and that we get to see a small glimpse into their private life. It's so much more than what we've ever gotten and it's been asked for so much. So Eric and Calleigh happen to be together when they finally decided to do it, I don't know why some would let that spoil the fact that we are actually being shown more on their personal lives and are seeing where two of them live. Ok rant over ;).

I know, I can just hear it already... :rolleyes:. What I see as natural morning routine and them being so comfortable around each other....:rolleyes:

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am such a fanatic. I can't stop watching the scene where Eric comes out of the shower :drool::drool::drool:
    I just don't know how Calleigh can control herself. He is just way too hot. She has some great self control.

They seem so comfortable around each other, this can't be the first time that they are sharing a bathroom. Hell, I shared a bathroom with someone I've known for 10 years and we weren't that comfortable around each other :guffaw:

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

The opening was so good. Eric is in bed, he wakes up, Calleigh is not next to him. Calleigh is shown getting ready to take a shower, then Eric takes one. Then both are getting ready for work, looking at each other lovingly.

There were lots of scenes with Ryan and Calleigh which I loved only because I love their friendship. Their last scene with Eric disappointed me though. Eric was mad at him while Calleigh looked hurt. I felt bad for Ryan. Even though I understood where they were coming from, I still didn't like it. Other than that it was a good episode!

13. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

What happens to get everyone upset with each other in the last scene?

Thanks for the recap. It doesn't come on here for four more hours!

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Ryan gives them the evidence he hid before

15. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

How... what... you... you already saw it?!?!? :eek: LUCKYYYYYY!!!

It doesn't air in my neck of the woods for another 4 bloody hours! :scream:

So the E/C moment lasts more than 15 second? Oh drat, it probably lasts for a whole 45 seconds!! Sooooooo maybe it IS overkill. ;) :lol:

I have to head to class now. I am NOT happy about it. I am NOT happy at all. I can't believe I'm gonna be in class during this episode!

:scream::scream::scream: UGH!!! :scream::scream::scream:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.