Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm thinking that video may be from an upcoming episode where he wears the pink shirt.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Then Billy is on the show again and once again in danger? I swear that kid looked like Billy even though it only barely showed him and it was from behind... but he could definitely have been Billy unless I'm imagining things. :lol: If it was billy and it was a different episode, that really makes me believe something is going to happen to Mark and Ryan will be the one to take custody of billy.

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Sorry, I keep watching the part when Ryan falls over in the chair, and the Russian guy like...waddles around him. It's a very distinct, non-menacing waddle.
    :guffaw:

I wonder what the 'ending we'll never forget' is going to be.
    GRAH CAN'T WAIT.
    I WILL NOT....read spoilers. -twitch-

4. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

Keep thinking the same thing to with the ending to(I am twitch as I type):)

5. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

This episode was good. Poor Ryan, I felt so bad for him watching him get tortured like that. He was really put in a bad spot. There were lots of scenes with him and Calleigh which I liked. I enjoy watching them as friends, it's too bad he didn't confide in her when she repeatedly asked him what was wrong.

I am interested to see what happens in the next episode. Things were left bitter between Calleigh, Eric and Ryan. Calleigh looked hurt at what Ryan had done, I hope they work things out in the next episode.

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

If I don't talk about it now I'll feel like I'm gonna explode or something. Have to get it over with.

Oh my Gosh. I don't really know where to start. The beginning was fine, although I felt bad for Ryan having to clean his own wounds and the salt water for his tooth and everything.

The first time he started stealing the evidence I felt so sad. Even though I knew it was going to happen, it was still so unlike Ryan that it made me sad.

When he framed the security guy, that was even more shocking. I was like :eek: No Ryan don't do it!

Horatio did look pissed when he figured out Ryan was interfering. I'm glad he wasn't just all like "Oh it's okay Mr. Wolfe, I understand."

Ryan seemed really POed at Calleigh when he walked out and said to Eric "I've got secrets, don't tell anybody." I think he's probably mad that he knows they're in a relationship and they're not coming clean. I don't really think it had to do with the fact that Calleigh was saying he doesn't have to keep secrets.

When Ryan picked up the gun (or whatever it was, I really didn't see what it was) even he seemed surprised at himself when Calleigh yelled at him.

Uuhm, the scene when the Russian guy called Ryan and started saying "You didn't do what I asked" and saying he should have killed him when he had the chance and now he'll have to live with the consequences was intense. I actually didn't know if Billy was going to make it out of there alive. Loved that Ryan started yelling in the middle of the lab, and when Horatio got on the phone he just sort of sat down while everyone looked at him. :(

I have a feeling Billy and the Russians will be back, especially seeing what the girl said at the end.

I wonder if next episode Calleigh and Eric will have been told what was happening with Ryan. I was aaawing when Eric told him to get out. :( He should have yelled at Eric saying he didn't know what he'd gone through, like Eric would have done if it was him.

And the whole thing at the end with Horatio saying they underestimated Ryan, loved it.

Uhm, that's really all I can think right now... it was so good. Finally something for the Ryan fans. :)

7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I had the same reaction about Ryan and the security guard.

When Ryan started yelling in the lab, I was hoping it would be Eric, Calleigh and/or Natalia who saw him. I would've liked for them to know what happened to him.

The scene with Eric, Calleigh and Ryan was sad. I understood both point of views. I would have had the same reaction as Eric and Calleigh did, they don't know what happened to Ryan so their reaction is justified. Although, I understood Ryan's point of view too. He was trying to save Billy's life, he had no choice. Hopefully everything will be sorted out in the next episode. It was great seeing Ryan and Calleigh's scenes, their friendship.

I loved that scene too. They underestimated you Mr. Wolfe. Aww, so sweet Horatio.

8. GregNickRyanFan

So what was the shocking ending of the episode? Was I right and it was what Horatio did to Andrei? :lol: What did Horatio mean by they underestimated him? I still have a little over an hour before the episode comes on. :lol:

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

The shocking ending was pretty much what I described in one of my long paragraphs. :lol: Ryan thought that Billy had been shot, because he could only hear it through his phone, but indeed it was Horatio who had shot Andrei. And I think he pretty much meant they thought Ryan wouldn't be as tough as he was. That's pretty much all I got from the "underestimated" part. :)

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

The ending was fine, I guess they meant what led up to the ending with Billy and that man who was getting ready to kill him and Ryan screaming at the lab thinking the worse happened to Billy.

Ryan asked H why they came after him. H told Ryan that the bad guys underestimated him. Ryan now knows someone is out for the team. Loved H's line about bring it on

11. GregNickRyanFan

So, only Horatio knows that the Russian guy came after Ryan? Eric and Calleigh are not aware yet? If not, I hope when they find out, they apologize (especially Eric) if they were unfair to him in anyway. Of course I can't access if they were unfair or not given that I still have an hour before I can even see the episode lol.

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Yes, sadly on Horatio knows. Calleigh was suspicious something was going on with Ryan but she doesn't know what it is nor does Eric. Natalia was hardly shown in this episode, so it's not surprising she knows nothing either. So I don't blame Eric and Calleigh for reacting the way they did. It was understandable but given the fact we saw what Ryan had been through, it was easy to see things from his point of view and hope his teammates would hear him out. Hopefully they will know by the next episode

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

They're not aware yet no. Dunno if they'll show them being told or if they're just going to know for the next new episode. I kinda hope at least Eric apologizes. He wasn't exactly unfair because they didn't know, but when Ryan tried to say there were some circumstances Eric just sort of told him to get out. He didn't listen to him. So I dunno... maybe he will maybe he won't since Ryan didn't come clean right away.

14. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Must...not...read...spoilers...YET.....Less than an hour...I can do this!!!
    -handcuffs self to a chair-

I hope this episode is worth it!!

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Don't read them Wasabi! They'll ruin the epi, pretty much. YOU CAN DO IT!