Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Ok, I just saw the awesome opener!!!

Let me just say that it was very difficult to concentrate on the whole Wolfe getting his ass kicked thing when on the other side you have a half-naked, wet, in the shower Eric Delko! And OMG...when he was getting out of bed and you could see a whole lot of that hot body...but I digress.:drool::drool::drool:

The sound of Ryan getting his tooth pulled literally made me scream! Ahhh!

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I know seeing Ryan getting his tooth pulled out, was creepy. He was really tortured. Too bad that jerk couldn't have got the same punishment.

Eric is a hottie. Hopefully there'll be a scene like that with Ryan in a future episode

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Kay, I had no idea Horatio would find out everything right in the middle of the eppy, straight from Ryan himself. Interesting twist, thurrr. NOW. 30 more minutes of GLORY to go!!!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  4. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

squinn- ditto, holly god hotness cannot even begin to describe dripping wet naked delko.

5. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I suspected that was the way it was going to go after seeing the way H was looking at Ryan. It's like he knew something wasn't right, like Calleigh did. I'm glad someone found out though. I don't know how long Ryan could've kept that up for, betraying his team like that. It's not like him to do so, and I know it must've been hard for him

The last scene with him, Eric and Calleigh was so sad to watch. I felt bad for him and for Calleigh, she looked disappointed/hurt with him but at the same time it's like she wanted to go after him to find out why he did it. Hopefully in the next episode, all the misunderstandings are cleared between the three.

I loved the part in the episode where the lady started talking Russian and Eric talked right back to her.

6. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

WOW that was one of the best episodes I've ever seen them put out. Someone needs to give them an award and a cake!!!

Ok Eric waking up and getting out of bed, into the shower, and that look he and Calleigh gave each other = priceless.

H doing field work!
    The way Eric looked when Ryan brought in the bullet was just amazing, really really reminded me when they caught Dan using Speeds credit card! He looked so hurt and betrayed.
    Eric using Russian again...totally a turn on...I think Calleigh was a little turned on too.
    Really liked H & Ryan at the end; totally loved H's, "Bring it On."

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^^ Yea, the minute she started talking in Russian I was like wow lady you have no clue the guy sitting across from you knows exactly what you're saying. :lol:

8. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Wow, y'all I felt soooo bad for Ryan. I mean, I almost started crying. I didn't even cry when Calleigh couldn't breathe and she's my favorite character!

The beginning with E and C made me smile.

Horatio was getting it done in this one. Made me feel like the old H was back.

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

LOL!! She was in for a rude awakening. I was like go Eric! I was hoping for a scene where the misunderstanding would've been cleared between Ryan and his teammates, sadly that didn't happen nor was a promo for the next episode shown. Two weeks before a new episode airs :(

10. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Why didn't Ryan just tell Calleigh and Eric about Billy and his kidnapping and why he had to screw with the evidence? Now he left the lab with his friends thinking he is a dirty cop! My only guess is that Ryan is protecting them because he knows they are all being watched. Ryan said at the end that "they" are trying to divide them. If he means that they are trying to turn each other against each other then the Russians got what they want because E/C are angry with him and probably won't trust him for a long time to come.

That was an amazing episode. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! I think this is not the last of the Russians. I'm sure they will be back with a vengeance.

I will go to bed tonight with a smile and dreaming of a naked, wet, Eric Delko!:drool::drool:

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm glad Ryan told Horatio,my headache didn't go away until then.I felt bad about the last scene Ryan had with Calleigh and Eric too.I do think we won't see any follow up though.Ryan will be shown working in episode 7.21 with no further explanation.We will assume that Eric and Calleigh know what went on(without it being shown ) because Ryan is still working with the team.It did sound as if this will not be the last that we hear from the Russian mob.It wouldn't surprise me if they are involved in the season finale.

12. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Wow. My brain can't seem to process it all.

- Intro...Soooooo incredibly cringeworthy. Had me doing my eeeennnn I don't want to see this but I can't miss it maneuvers.

- Yea. Ryan. Smart enough to rub all over the bag to get some evidence on his shirt. I wondered why he was only cutting part of his shirt off.

- I'm glad that Eric told him not to worry about earlier that they all make mistakes. That was a nice gesture.

- Poor Ryan. I felt so bad for him when he presented the evidence. Eric and Calleigh will forgive and forget when the truth comes to light. But honestly I don't blame them for their reactions right now. I would be angry and hurt too if I thought a co-worker had deceived me like that. Hope we get an understanding scene in the next episode.

- Woot. Eric speaking Russian again. Very cool.

Overall an interesting case. I went back and forth as to whether or not I thought the woman was involved.

I forsee the rest of this season being intense. Can't wait. Or as H would say....Bring it on!

13. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I hope there is a follow up. There has to be one. It wouldn't make sense for everything to be back to normal. At least have his team acknowledge what he went through and understand why he did what he did. I won't be surprised either. Someone is out to break this team apart, something big has to happen in the season finale

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I am basing the no follow up based on how things have been handled earlier.For instance,earlier this season Ryan had his badge and gun taken away and was placed on administrative duty.We never saw follow up. I think we are to assume that Horatio will straighten things out with Calleigh and Eric. I would be thrilled though to be wrong though.

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I know, the writers tend to do that but I am hoping they don't.