Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, I was afraid my TV was going to implode from hotness last night. After all, we've previously only had small doses of Jess and Don together... we've never seen the effects of high doses. *laughs*

I saw that in the episode thread after I had posted, and I didn't feel like editing. Still though, no matter how safe it was, I don't think I'd want rainbow colored lungs. :lol:

Oh definitely. I was, like, "Holy god, how do they do that? How is there so much of that hotness in one little touch? How do they do that?"

Awesome.

Another suggestion for new thread title: Flack/Angell #2: The Sexiest Thing We've Ever Heard

My only complaint about the final scene is the translator, and it really comes down to this: Why did it need to speak? In Rush to Judgment Angell mentioned something to the effect of their subtlety, and now she says something into a translator that is loud, obvious, and boring? It couldn't have just translated onto the screen? Flack could've just read the screen silently, the camera could have focused on it to let us read, and then it would be appropriate levels of subtle yet flirty yet funny.

2. MickieParade26

MickieParade26 Victim

I know right? Isn't that what it did when Flack used it with the guy on the train? That really was contradicting what happened in RTJ. Ah well, i can't really complain cause i loved it :D.

By the way i love the avvie Tciddaisc! Heehee.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, with the guy speaking SomeLanguageIDon'tKnow in the beginning, it spoke and the words came on the screen. But I can read, so was the voice really necessary?

Thanks, Mickie. (By the way, you can call me Alex, everyone else in this thread does) That scene was so hard to make an avatar for, because Flack's moving the entire time (I know, hence "drive by flirting") so it's really hard to get a good cap, and impossible to catch them both in the same shot in that moment.

I know I'm complaining a lot, but I really did like the scenes. Certain things just annoy me is all.

By the way: Does someone want to tell me what Angell said about the dust? I know I missed half of their lines, but somehow every time my dad came upstairs to say something, F/A was on screen. :shifty:

4. MickieParade26

MickieParade26 Victim

It was something along the lines of:
    Flack:You wanna head back?
    Angell:Sure but mind if we take a less colorful route this time?
    Flack:No problem. Heads up you got a little shmutz on you *brushes off dust stuff*
    Then Flack got hit in the face with it and she brushed it off him :)

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Thanks. I think I should invent my own Cone of Silence and just put it around me, my TV, and my laptop on Wednesday nights. Or just giving my father or mother the CSI:NY Is On Glare whenever either of them try to talk. :lol:

Vehry Sherious:
    [​IMG]

I love how they can kind of turn off the hot in these kind of scenes. Really, if we didn't know, would you really think they were together during the interview?

Laughter is Hot:
    [​IMG]

I love that that is their reaction to "I don't really care what you believe, sissy". It was such a "Either of us could kick your ass right now" laugh that it made me grin.

Now that my episode is downloaded, I don't need to bug you guys for quotes anymore.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  6. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

my thought exactly. very professional when it comes down to business. outside of that, hotness turns back up lol. perfect example's the questioning of the indian girl. they went in serious and all. when they got their answers and came back out, we had the colorful route thing, and the touch(es). HOT. lol.

and probably the last scene angell didn't care addressing her message to the loud (?) translator machine is because it's already late by then since flack was packing up. maybe no one significant was there to be nosy or whatnot. just normal passers-by in their sight maybe?

7. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I think my computer just melted after watching the whole epsiode. Very generous offering of Flack/Angell (even if I'm in a love-hate relationship with this ship). But hey, they look so hot (not cute, but hot, which is on a totally different level) together that I feel my stomach twist so bad but in a so good way.

Wait. Did Flack really say "ooh la la" at the end?! :wtf: I kinda thought that he said "Well, hot!"

Bah. But that's just me in a quiet bit of denial of the whole hot smoldering affair we like to call Flack/Angell. :guffaw:

8. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I have a no talking rule when my fave show, Supernatural, is on. It's called the Supernatural corollary to the Jeopardy no talking rule. I don't like when people talk during Jeopardy either unless it's to call out an answer. After three and a half seasons my mother knows better than to interrupt me when SN is on. You need to institute something like that.

I agree that Don and Jess are very professional when working together. I like that they can compartmentalize and separate their work lives from their professional lives. Unlike couples on so many other show who have sex in a broom closet.

9. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

i think i might have used a lot of drool buckets when i watched it last night~ swear! a lot!

not to mention mandy was teasing me posting angell's screen caps by the EV/Angell thread yesterday. cute devil she is, hehe.

so you might say i'm very much contented with C.B. aside from hearing a bit of my native tongue, Tagalog, F/A moments a-plenty! although, i'm still trying to figure out what Flack mumbled in the train when Angell spoke in French.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  10. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

No talking rule. I have to agree with that. That's growing up in total isolation when I want to see the details of this show. In PONR alone, every scene hit me, and i'm not just talking about the whole Stella & Angell sting operation on Kolovos :evil:

And that is exactly why I love these two a lot. Unlike...ahem, the other two that got darn hammered on the pool table.

11. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

he said "sexiest thing i've ever heard". hot, but too bad angell wasn't able to react or anything. the camera just followed flack over to the next person for questioning. :|

12. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

cool! i blame my audio setup for that :lol:.

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

In all honesty, I didn't hear it because I wasn't paying attention. I didn't notice that she was speaking French until about 30 seconds after the scene was over. The last scene was the only one I can blame on my parents. :lol:

I'm not entirely sure if I can post this link, but I have to ask. Guys, am I missing anything important or blatant? Proofread for me, huh?: http://safeshipping.wetpaint.com/page/Flack/Angell

14. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

man, you kept my two eyebrows up reading the whole page and now i have the difficulty dragging them down. You really have eyes and ears for details, kid, and that work was mighty impressive. they maybe cheesy at times, but hey, they made it look good.

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Eh, one or two things I wouldn't have noticed without you guys. :)

And then the spoiler thread rips my smile away:
    Not. A good. Sign. At all.
    ANGELL! DON'T LEAVE! PLEAAASE! :(

Damnit.

The foreboding takes away from any fun of Flack running in to Angell's dad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.