Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah I have the movie. I have seen it several times. Being Eric went to an acting school, I believe they teach them a lot of those things, if they did not know how to do them before...the dancing I am referring to. Not the kissing. :lol:

2. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I went looking for True Vinyl only to be told it can't be imported to Ireland. :( I've seen caps and I really want to see the film!! Can't find it on ebay either. Totally bites. :(

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hehe, I was thinking that too. :D

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

*slaps head* I completely forgot about his dancing in True Vinyl!! He did a good job.

5. Dizzney

I would love to see a Fantasy type thing again with him like they did in Rashomama and maybe have him wooing and dancing with some girl in it or something we would not normally see him do.

6. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I'm pretty sure you can find clips of it on his fansite. True Vinyl Clips

7. Dizzney

I really hope we get to see some Greg in the 200th episode. I mean he has been with the show since the start. I will be very disappointed if he has little screen time.

8. egeria

Thanks for the link! Heading there now!

I totally agree with you Dizz, it would be a crying shame if he didnt' get decent screen time!

9. Dizzney

Well from the newest preview, it looks like he might be
    relegated to just taking over Archie's job again. I hope he is in it more than just that, but I have a bad feeling that might be it.

10. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

I really hope the writers would do both Eric and Greg justice and give him lots of meaningful screentime, it's about time to finally acknowledge and appreciate his faithfulness and devotion to the show.

I refuse to worry till I see this episode, IMO it would be very strange if Greg wasn't given some good part in it. But, knowing TPTB, maybe I shouldn't be so hopeful :/

11. Dizzney

I never trust TPTB unfortunately, so I am doubtful. I would still love to see a spoiler that really mentions Greg actually working a case. So far I see everyone but him. I know he will be there but still, can't he be a lead? He is a level 3 now. :(

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I don't do spoilers so I have no idea what the 200th episode is about but seeing as Greg has been with the show since the Pilot I do hope he has some decent screen time. Oh I know the basic story idea but that is it.

I would also like to see Greg get to be the lead on a case. It's about time he was able to show his stuff that got him to be a CSI 3. That being said Nick didn't take lead or solo's for a while after being made a level 3. I would like to see Greg work some more with Nick and no not because I like the two of them :) but they do have good chemistry when they work together. Going back and watching the earlier shows you can see that when Greg was a lab rat. I think Nick was one of the few people that respected lab rat Greg.

13. egeria

I agree with you Jacquie, I really think Greg needs to lead more, and get more solo cases! I think once TPTB are done pushing the new characters on us we'll see more of that. Isn't there a Gregcentric episode coming up soon?

The one where he does something that jepordizes his career as a CSI?

I'd be interested to hear what Eric himself thinks about it, if he's happy with the screen time he's getting or if he wants more meaty stories. I guess I'm happy if he's happy, but I'd hate to have him start thinking about leaving...:(

14. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Mee,too. we ...ehm.. he really need a solo case.Plus i need to say i think i don't wanna see Greg as a victim or a youngest CSI who needs protecting again. Now he is level 3.He is mature.He still has humour... He needs a solo case and it would be fantastic to see Nick there. I wanna see A la Cart so badly now... I miss their friendship.

His screentime is NOT bad in this season but we don't have a Greg-centric episode yet... You know what , i hope that's a good sign about a Greg-centric season finale that we never had .:p Just a thought...

Mee too. We don't see him in the CSI interviews enough, i am ok if this is his personal choice but at least he likes to interview with other people in E-rock thing :lol:

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

egeria - I think that was a false spoiler.

I agree and I have said this before that I want to see some solo cases from Greg. He has earned the right to go it alone. We have glimpses of it like in Lab rats and You kill me. I want to see him lead his own investigation and come though it looking good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.