Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Haha, nice, Eric as Cylon! Me like it. I don't know why but I thought about him being Wraith in Stargate Atlantis. I know, it's not a good choice, 'cause he would need a big face change:lol: But still Wraiths are my #1 on my Bad Aliens list:lol: Seriously, maybe one day he'll join project like that... (keep on dreaming;))

2. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Hey twiztid4togo! Glad you've joined in! I agree with you, I think Nick AND Greg both would be far better as boss than Catherine. Although, I think Greg still needs a few more years before he's ready. He has the knowledge, the skills and the experience, but I still think he's lacking in authority, and a little bit of confidence too. Almost like he can't believe anyone could look up to him. I think they need to pair him with Ray more often, give him a chance to be a mentor.

Dizzney, good question! Hmm...I don't really watch a lot of tv, but I'd like to see him on Bones, and Criminal Minds is a good one too. Although I'd love to see him as a bad guy. I think he'd be awesome. Oooh I could totally see him in Torchwood...:drool:

Having said that, I'd love a Simpsons CSI...:guffaw:

I'll give this some more thought, there's got to be other shows, I just can't think of any!

3. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Personally, I love Cath as boss, but I can understand why others have less respect for her leadership skills, after a few less-than-professional decisions over the years. I think she's doing a great job now, but to each his (or, more likely, her) own.

I found another Greg-as-boss fic, though I'm not sure if this is the one you're thinking of either, Dizzney.

Greg as a Cylon? Oh my. I have to admit that I have been thinking about that for a while... as like the hottest thing ever. Greg as Caprica Six = seduce and destroy. My only complaint is that it involves Gaius Baltar. I'm perfectly fine with slash, but Greg/Gaius just doesn't sound so good to me, mainly because I absolutely abhor Gaius. Still, Greg as a humanoid Cylon would be epic. And imagine the increase in screentime with every version of the identical model :) Let's just hope he doesn't get boxed like 3 did.

If only he has shown up in Miscarriage of Justice in the same scene as Cylon #4. Then it could have almost-sort-of been a legit crossover... maybe? I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but the actor who played Cylon #4 (a.k.a. Simon, the one that was playing doctor on Caprica at the 'farm') was in Miscarriage of Justice. And he was wearing basically THE EXACT SAME THING as when we first saw him in BSG -- that is close enough to the same set of scrubs. If Greg had been in the same scene, it would have almost been like him meeting a Cylon.

In general, I'd like to see him in a show that puts more emphasis on character drama and character development just so that we could actually see some more emotion and such.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'd also love to see Eric play a bad guy/psychopath on Criminal Minds. I wouldn't mind seeing him on NCIS either. I wouldn't mind seeing him get animated on South Park!

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think Catherine is a good boss. Everyone makes bad decisions at some point in their lives, but that is how you live and learn. I am sure Grissom made many before he made it to Supervisor too.

OMG, a South Park Eric (not Cartman though), that would be the funniest thing. :lol:

I could not get into the new BSG. Isn't it over now anyway?

Eric showing up on LOST as a random person (since they have so many) all hot and dirty would be nice. :drool:

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

That would be so easy. He could be someone from Darhma or on the new plane, or just someone that Ben suckered back on the island. He could run around shirtless for a whole ep like Sawyer did, wouldn't that be nice!

LOL about South Park. I could see Eric being a character on there or on Family Guy. Maybe someone kills Peter and they call in csi.

I just watched True Vinyl again, can't get enough of Eric dancing and kissing. So now I'd like to see him do a romanctic movie or some horror slash where he has to fight to stay alive.

I have to say that I think Catherine is a pretty good boss now, I think more so I didn't like it when the team was split and she was made supervisor then. She wasn't ready back then.

7. Dizzney

Yeah it would be nice to see him in a romantic comedy or something like that.

8. egeria

I could totally see Eric on Scrubs!!

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I don't watch Dancing with the Stars, but I would if Eric was on there! Would love to see him dance.

10. egeria

:drool: Nice one!

Hmm...I'd like to see Eric as himself presenting a documentary. I'm addicted to Disaster shows like Air Crash Investigation or Seconds to Disaster. I'd love to see him host a show like that. With his smooth, mellow voice and his way of cocking his head while he's talking...he's be prefect... Of course, I mean that he'd be in front of the camera and not just a voice over!!

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Supernatural as a fellow demon hunter who helps Sam and Dean out. :)

Burn Notice as a client of Michael's.

Leverage as a client of the group's.

12. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

I absolutely detest this kind of TV shows but would convert very quickly if Eric took part ;)

I'm currently addicted to Numb3rs so it would be nice to see him there, he could play a visiting mathematician :lol:

I agree with people above, Eric playing a bad guy would be great, so different from the sweet person we know. Maybe he can appear on Dexter and fall victim to the main psychopath there :lol:

13. Dizzney

Oh yeah on Leverage would be cool.

I would not mind him playing a man in uniform on Army Wives.

14. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Well, I think he already did play a pseudo-bad guy (or at least a creep) on Freakylinks. There's a clip on eric-szmanda.net, I think.

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I don't watch dancing with the stars either, but I sure would if Eric was on it. Has anyone watched true Vinyl? He dances on it and does a pretty good job. He does a ramba with some chic he likes, I think that's what it was called. He also has some pretty cute moves dancing around when he's spinning. I must say he looks like a great kisser too :drool: I was like rewind....rewind rewind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.