Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Situation with Tara is interesting. But why we all thinking that Ryan with Stetler confront to Tara. I know, i read spoiler, but maybe they do this not together? Ryan finding drugs, talks with Tara, she have some excuse for this (i hope so), but Ryan is angry at her, cuz it means trouble for lab (maybe IAB start checking everyone on stealing). Then somehow Stetler finds out that drugs was missing (some of vics siblings says that pills is missing) and come in morgue, and suspect Tara.

Its can be possible :)

About 7x20. This heck around his neck is connecting with feet, if he moving too much this thing strangle him, so he should be in one position, that means that he wouldn't resistance that much. I saw something like that in Law and Order (i guess), the cord was between vics neck and feet, if she tired and make her leg straight, she will strangle herself.

2. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

Looking at the details of episode 24 reminds me of a crime that happened over here in australia titled as " the bodies in the barrel" crime where two guys lured people back to an old abandoned bank and they killed them and put their bodies in barrels of acid was really gross but anyways im so wondering what will happen with tara whether she will lose her job and yay stetler again!! even though most hate him i love when he makes an appearance even if its only for a short time he still manages to make a big impression, and im laughing at ron saris an informant lol all i can say is cant wait for this!!!

3. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

thanks for posting that from cTv next episode is going to be amazing. Could I also just say, "I love you guys" lol So much good information and all the excitement *seriously* It really makes it hard for me to actually go to sleep.

I would really like to respond to everyone and all the information, but I cant even respond to everyone cause im on information overload!

After a long day and its so nice reading everyone's posts. Is it Sunday night yet?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

That's pretty interesting. I bet you're right about that. Sounds reasonable for a mob torturing device thingy.

5. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

That's probably it. It doesn't seem to be serving any other purpose than to choke poor Ryan out.

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

:( Aww...that would make sense since he's not tied down too much.

OHHH that would make sense in the very last part of the Canadian promo where the guy tilts his head back and he screams. I still don't know what that whipping sound was though. I bet it has to do with those pliers.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

There's a whipping sound? Pliers don't make a whipping sound. It's probably the rope thingy around his neck that makes that noise. Ahhh. I don't know how I'm gonna handle this. I think this is gonna be worse than the Greg thing in Fannysmacking ep of Vegas. At least I didn't have to hear Greg scream. I don't know if I can handle hearing Ryan scream (didn't watch the promo lol).

8. Wasabi Power

I thought the whipping sound was cheesy sound effects for that guy punching Ryan in the face. He has to loosen those teeth some how...:(

9. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

For 7x24 the premise sounds like an old NCIS episode where a D.B. is dumped out of an acid barrel. Whether it was intentional or not, it sounds promising. Finally, no more rich people being murdered....or I can hope, right? I mean, Miami is full of other people, too.

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

In 7.19 when it just shows his feet and he's screaming there's a weird whipping sound. Watch that part at CBS, you'll know what I'm talking about.

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Hi!! I'm MiamiWolfe and I just joined the forum yesterday after finding Talk CSI a couple of weeks ago!! I'm a big Ryan Wolfe fan but I enjoy all the characters. Looking forward to the interaction!!

Just viewed the CTV and CBS promos again. Wow, poor Ryan. His teeth!

I hope that knowing that the Russians are "hunting" them, not being able to get ahold of Ryan and then his strange behavior someone will figure out something is wrong with him. Maybe his possible destroying of evidence will be so blatant, a possible cry for help. I may be mistaken, but didn't some of the spoilers indicate that the times Ryan DID mess with the evidence he did it in front of Calliegh the one person he knew to be perceptive enough to pick up on it (CTV- Calliegh--"You don't make mistakes")?

What do you think prompted the Russian to tell Ryan the "deal was off"?

One thing for certain, Ryan's would be dentist needs an H smackdown!!

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Welcome, fellow Ryan fan! :D The Wolfe Pack is always in need of followers....ha...(yeah, sorry, kinda making it sound like a cult...anyway)

The whole pulling of teeth thing is speculation. I think it's possible that the dude knocked a few out by punching him, but I'm going to be stubborn and say he didn't actually pull teeth out. That's just too odd for me.

13. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I'm hoping that Super H comes to the rescue before it comes to a missing tooth. The promo shows H coming into a room with his gun drawn...I'm hoping that's Ryan's rescue. Either way it's going to be a nerve wracking episode next week.

14. Wasabi Power

I thought H came to Billy's rescue, not Ryans. :confused:

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That's what I thought too.I think Horatio finds out what went on with Ryan while he is in the process of finding and then rescuing Billy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.