Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm a little confused. I feel like I missed an episode. Or is the confrontation between Ryan and Tara a spoiler?

I was also wondering about Kyle and school. We did see Julia pick him up from school this season, so unless, like someone suggested, the episodes are 'in the future', then he must have dropped out, right?

In any case, I can't wait for the next two episodes!
The confrontation between Ryan and Tara is a spoiler,episode 7.23.
I really don't know about Kyle and school.

Ok, I'm a little confused. I feel like I missed an episode. Or is the confrontation between Ryan and Tara a spoiler?

I was also wondering about Kyle and school. We did see Julia pick him up from school this season, so unless, like someone suggested, the episodes are 'in the future', then he must have dropped out, right?

Kyle might have graduated early. It looks like he went to a private school. Maybe they had accelerated learning or something. Or maybe it's spring break. :lol:

Kyle might have graduated early. It looks like he went to a private school. Maybe they had accelerated learning or something. Or maybe it's spring break. :lol:

I wonder if college is in his mind!:lol: I would be cool though but with his bad past I high doubt it.

I just thought of another option.The year I graduated,I only took 2 classes because I had all the other credits I needed.Perhaps he only takes one or 2 classes,or he could have very well taken extra classes(if that's an option) My friend opted to take summer classes and graduated early because she also only needed one or two classes .

I just thought of another option.The year I graduated,I only took 2 classes because I had all the other credits I needed.Perhaps he only takes one or 2 classes,or he could have very well taken extra classes(if that's an option) My friend opted to take summer classes and graduated early because she also only needed one or two classes .

I did that too, greatfan. Or the show could still be set in the summer. I wonder if we'll ever find out?

Ugh, the plastic bag thing is freaking me out. For one, hasn't Calleigh had enough? And for two, suffocation is just a creepy thing. Gives me the willies....

But gosh, I just CANNOT wait for this episode! I really hope we get some sneak peek clips soon!!!

She has, but the focus won't be on her it'll be on poor Ryan who gets beat up badly :(

Ugh, the plastic bag thing is freaking me out. For one, hasn't Calleigh had enough? And for two, suffocation is just a creepy thing. Gives me the willies....

But gosh, I just CANNOT wait for this episode! I really hope we get some sneak peek clips soon!!!

She has, but the focus won't be on her it'll be on poor Ryan who gets beat up badly :(

I have to say Eric will be so pissed off bout the whole bag round Calleigh... He ll be one Man on Fire

I feel the same way. Couldn't they do something else to Calleigh? A bag over the head freaks me out a bit. Ryan gets hits in the head and she gets the bag. The Russians have weird ways of taking care of people:lol:

I'm scared for her in that scene cause you know that Cal has the problem with her lungs and watever. But I recall Delkolover saying that Cal had to get back to the scene and the guy isnt expecting her there so he has to sorta improvise. So that's why he used the bag, I think. In the promo, I wonder if anyone picked up on this: she's staring and smiling at a piece of eveidence she just found, cause the first time it wasnt there.

your ideas about Kyle and school make a lot of sense from what i know about the american educational system
True but hitting women is rarely done on tv today. I remember when I first saw All In, I was shocked when the guy hit and then kicked her after she fell...Our society feels the need to protect women so very rarely in shows like these do you see a main cast female get physically hit like she did in that ep

But yeah, the Russians are screwy with how they seem to decided on whacking people! :lol:
yes, is very rarely shown one guy to hit a woman on tv these days....and that is like saying that you don't see the elefant that is staying in the midle of the room because in real life that happens.
the russians are different because even before the Cold War they are the traditional "bad guys" for one and secondly from my experience with russian people if somebody hits a russian woman he's going tobe sorry because is more likely that she's going to hit back, not call the police or a hot line. (again, is just my experience with a number of people from that country doesn't have to be the general truth and i didn't intend to offend anybody)

I feel the same way. Couldn't they do something else to Calleigh? A bag over the head freaks me out a bit. Ryan gets hits in the head and she gets the bag. The Russians have weird ways of taking care of people:lol:

I'm scared for her in that scene cause you know that Cal has the problem with her lungs and watever. But I recall Delkolover saying that Cal had to get back to the scene and the guy isnt expecting her there so he has to sorta improvise. So that's why he used the bag, I think. In the promo, I wonder if anyone picked up on this: she's staring and smiling at a piece of eveidence she just found, cause the first time it wasnt there.
Probably that piece is exactly the same thing the russian guy thought he had left at the crime scene.

As for the bag, I just think it's crazy :lol:. Sometimes I think TPTB are even more evil than me :p
Surely it will be easily connected to her lung problem, I mean she's coughing and suffocating in that bag. Wonder whether she'll lose consciousness so that the guy can go away with her gun or someone will arrive just in time, but still they guy will go away with her gun :shifty:.
Though, I still hope there's gonna be some fight between the two. I mean I'd love her to scratch the guy. Too bad she has her gloves on :shifty:

Anyway my real worry right now is Ryan :(, though I know he'll be fine, but still :(

I have been wondering this and it's been bugging me. From the promo and the pictures, Ryan gets punched in the face enough to bleed. So why doesn't the team notice this and wonder what happened ? Or do they ask and he comes up with a sufficient lie?
Or maybe the beating is a second kidnapping meant to "persuade" him and he's resuced from this?

I have been wondering this and it's been bugging me. From the promo and the pictures, Ryan gets punched in the face enough to bleed. So why doesn't the team notice this and wonder what happened ? Or do they ask and he comes up with a sufficient lie?
Or maybe the beating is a second kidnapping meant to "persuade" him and he's resuced from this?
As far as I know, he should be able to come up with a good lie, though I find it pretty stupid the other aren't able to understand it :p.
Though, I'm pretty sure they'll immediatly understand something is wrong with him and they'll try to help him even if it's difficult. I mean he won't be in a normal situation when you let the other help you ;)

IDK, I think Calleigh will understand it immediatly, after all he will be tempering evidence in front of her more than once :p

Poor Ryan will have to come up with an excuse to cover up this. If he has any apparent marks on his face (bruises, cuts, etc) I think he'll tell them he got in a fight with the flat tire on his hummer, and lost. :lol:

I suspect Calleigh will catch on the quickest in terms of Ryan's behavior. After watching almost all of Season 4 yesterday (I WAS BORED! don't judge me.. ;D) she seems to pick up on people's behaviors rather easily.

Poor Ryan will have to come up with an excuse to cover up this. If he has any apparent marks on his face (bruises, cuts, etc) I think he'll tell them he got in a fight with the flat tire on his hummer, and lost. :lol:

I suspect Calleigh will catch on the quickest in terms of Ryan's behavior. After watching almost all of Season 4 yesterday (I WAS BORED! don't judge me.. ;D) she seems to pick up on people's behaviors rather easily.

I don't know, I think he could simply tell them he'd been in a fight with another person (maybe after his tire ^_-).. Ryan has been known to get into fights rather easily. So I don't think most of the team would question that explanation much.

I don't know, I think he could simply tell them he'd been in a fight with another person (maybe after his tire ^_-).. Ryan has been known to get into fights rather easily. So I don't think most of the team would question that explanation much.
Tis true, and we loves him for it. <3 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back