CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Danny now sounds to me very strongly after this last episode. His crazy behaviour not using a velt could be a hint mmmm but i refuse it happens. Also he will have that Neo Nazi issue so it's interesting what it's coming to him

Hawkes is out of my list. Somehow there are a lot of storylines that can be developed and it would be a REAL Loss not to have him in there

Angell? She is still alive after the Greek case so i trust she WON'T BE! Stella CANNOT lost another friend like Aiden. We all have enough when that happens

So i am most confuse than ever regarding this deadly-betting pool

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

You have got to be kidding me.
    Mac finds out that Stella has been lying to him, going behind his back, putting her life at risk, acting illegally, and he's supporting her? What happened to the guy who valued the integrity of the lab above all? I can only assume that he doesn't know about her actions in Point of no return, because I can't believe that he'd appreciate having a kidnapper on his team.

3. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

yer the character to die is defo danny..... proof is in the way he is acting and the way the lines are setting it up for him to go.... :confused: and other evidence is TILL DEATH DO US PART the vow which he and lindsay said wen they gt married.

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I don't know, I have my doubts that Danny is the one who's going to die in the finale.

5. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Don't you think that might be slightly specious reasoning? Lindsay said those vows too... wouldn't that make her just as likely a candidate?

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Stella will quit her job so technically he doesn't have autorithy on her. Besides he made pretty obvious the fact he would help her as a friend with all his heart after that catfight from 5.11 (but not as his boss) So Mac will probably be there helping her as a friend

Sarah---> i don't believe it either . However all hints were quite strong towards him. Somehow i am completely dizzy right now :D

Debbs :D

7. lexie74

lexie74 Civilian

Yeah I think he'll go as Mac - Stella's friend not Mac - Stella's boss. I think he'll leave his badge behind aswell

8. jolein

jolein Pathologist

So,bascially the boring greek storyline gets a boring ending which is done a thousand times before.

I have to agree with you on this.
    Plus if it was my friends,I would have a very difficult time trusting that person and would think twice accepting what Stella has done.

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It does worry me that they might be setting things up for Danny to kick the bucket - they've been telling the pregnancy storyline from his POV, they've been concentrating on him a bit lately, etc.

If they start tying up loose ends (ie Louie), I'm going to get really worried.

10. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

^ I know what you mean.. that coupled with my general cynicism keeps a small voice of horrible, traitorous doubt whispering in the back of my mind. I'm rarely so lucky as to see a show I love pull itself up by it's boot straps after a season of the kind of direction Ny has taken. I hate to get my hopes up. :S

11. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

yer i suppose but its the way it all focuses around danny with the show so if i was a gambling man i'd put all my money on danny.... and if there isgunna be some re-shuffles in the department i think that if its danny to kick the bucket it kinda leaves the door open for adam to become a csi

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

If that's the case, it probably means Carmine wants out, because I don't think TPTB would want to let him go gladly. I'd understand Carmine being tired of Danny becoming the strange thing DL has turned him into, but if he leaves, what do we have? Lindsay mourning 24/7! That's gonna be extremely painful to watch, and not because Anna's acting skills are exactly touching or moving.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Every time a character dissapears is because actor's decition..which it doesn't mean is likeable for fans

Jolein-->

you should considerer watch another show which keeps you more entertain than CSI NY

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Remember everyone here is entitled to his/her own opinion! Disliking the Greek storyline is no different than disliking the D/L one. Let's not tell people to stop watching the show, okay? Thanks. :)

They have, but that makes me think they're setting Danny up for a big fall. I have a feeling that if Lindsay is the one who dies, Danny is going to somehow blame himself or think that it should have been him. I doubt he'll be in any way directly responsible--in fact, I think after what happened in "Point of No Return" he is going to rein himself in a little--but he's Danny, he'll blame himself. I also think if Lindsay is the one who dies, it will be Danny in jeopardy in the cliffhanger.

Lindsay no longer really has a voice in the show, and to me that's telling. They're not going to give her a huge storyline like Danny's death to grapple with when they aren't even showing much of her pregnancy from her POV. ;)

The fact that Pino came back gives me some small hope for the return of Louie!

15. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Sorry for quoting the whole post, but...
    Fay, UGH! I agree. I *hope* they don't start bringing Louie, etc. into the show NOW. Heck, that would be a "dead" give-away (pun intended!).

Plenilunio - Lindsay mourning 24/7 would be wretched. I mean, really, what could she possibly do? Start a demo then suddenly mention Danny every time ("Oh, Danny could explain this better, but I'll do my best"; "I wish Danny could help me figure this out, but here's what I got so far")? AAAAAHHHH! No, please, no!:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.