CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for the info, Poppet. :) I'm interested to see this episode, and see how the Greek storyline ends. It's great that Melina got to write for the show. :)

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Spoilers are out for 5.24. I can't read them right now, but I'll do it after tonight's episode is over if nobody has shared already. :)

3. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Thanks for letting me try my hand at this, Fay!

• Mac finds out Stella's been working this Greek antiquities case behind his back. In his anger he tries to explain that she's put him in a difficult position and she defiantly hands him her badge and walks out on him. To Greece!
    • Mac turns up in Greece. Stella is surprised to see Mac, but he hasn't come to reprimand her. She has his support now in getting to the bottom of things.
    • We're introduced to a lot of new players in Greece. Some of the local law enforcement and a reprisal for Stella's friend Professor P. (Papokota)
    • It's unclear as to what the rest of the team is up to, but it seems like Danny might be running some analysis for them from NYC. No mention of Hawkes, Adam or Lindsay.
    • In the unraveling of this mystery we see some real bonding moments for Mac and Stella.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  4. Faylinn

Awesomesauce, thanks for sharing! :D

I'll be interested to see how the episode turns out. (I do wonder who's in charge back at the lab if both Mac and Stella are in Greece.) And I doubt they'd have an episode without the rest of the team - so it makes me wonder what else is happening back home.

Perhaps Danny and Lindsay are having trouble balancing work and a baby. ;)

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Is that the finale?

6. Faylinn

No, the finale is 5.25 - we're getting one extra episode this season according to Melina (she said she wrote or co-wrote 5.24, which was the second-to-last episode).

7. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

^ Nope. We're getting 25 or more eps this season.

ETA: What Faylinn said. ^_^

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

PLEASEEEEEEE TELL ME YOU ARE NOT LYING!!!!!!!!!

OMG!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mac after Stella in Greece? OMG! I AM GOING TO PASS OUT!

OMG OMG I want to cry! I want to jump! i want to hug all my Smacked sisters!

PLEASEEEEEEE TELL ME YOU ARE NOT LYING!!!!!!!!!

OMG!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mac after Stella in Greece? OMG! I AM GOING TO PASS OUT!
    [​IMG]

OMG OMG OMG (sorry for big caps)

Debbie [​IMG]

Promo 5.19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu0NNLo5nkc

9. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I´m hoping that they are really filming it in Greece and not just rebuilding little Greece in LA.
    Or would it be too expensive? I don´t know the filming industry.

10. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

It would be cool if they did film in Greece but I do have my doubts about it. They don't even film that much in New York.

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for the spoilers. Sounds like an exciting episode, at least for Stella and Mac. I think we might find out more about Stella's background in this one. :) Yeah, I'm hoping there's something interesting going on back at the lab, I want to see the rest of the team too. :lol: I'm sure they'll be around in some capacity.

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

It's pretty obvious to me the episode won't be all around Mac and Stella (pity for me :D)

I think there will be a parallel storyline with Danny, Don, Sheldon, Adam and Syd back in the lab :D And Angell if we are lucky (after all she is newest Stella's sidekick :D

So i think it will be like "Snow Day" where only Stella, Mac and Sheldon were mentioned and then ALL characters were developed

Debbs :D

13. lilou

lilou Rookie

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT SOUND SO SMACKED OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wake up and go on computer and so this. It's the mot wonderfull day seems very long time. Thank you so much!!!!

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL Lilou come to the Smacked Family MadHouse Thread . Tu dois le faire cherie!!!! :D

Now i am lost. Who is going to dissapear? I don't want anyone from the (close)family. Whoever it is i expect to be not a real member of the family

Debbs :D

15. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

well on the death issue i think it will be either danny, hwkes or angell. the danny death will be so stereotypical because of th fact he will be becoming a father that they kill him off like wen he first hooked up with lindsay he was beaten and almost killed by IRA drug traffic extremists so killing him would be logical now..... hope not tho........ hawkes may be the one as he is not how to say as important a character as the rest of the csi's (not to be unfair as he is the most popular) and angell could be the one which would be good as it would really piss flack off and trigger a wild vengence mission from him which would be excellent lol :lol: ..... i hope it is none of them tho and like some have sed sinclair or gillian which i hope do kick the bucket instead of all the better characters..... :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.