Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric and Calleigh #35

My cousin and I watch the show together and she wasn't an E/C shipper until this season...It is not that she disliked them, she just didn't pay much attention to that aspect of the show. Now that she has watched them she loves them. Several of my friends watch the show with a neutral mind about these two. Some care, some don't, some don't like it....but none of them feel that it runs the show.

One of them said that while they dislike the idea of a romance on the show, they are not totally complaining b/c it is not taking over the show. He said b/c he dislikes it, he actually tunes that stuff out and forgets about it and just pays closer attention to the rest.

Some people should take that idea and apply it ;)

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

As a matter of fact I guess I missed it too, but when you mentioned about that I've rewachted it and you might be right. I think maybe they did it on purpose, you know I'm sure they know how much we love this couple, so they throw us a hints here and there;). One thing is for sure, when she sleeps he definitely is enjoying watching her.:)

I'm on it with you too, I mean my friends and even my sister don't watch it, cause they say, that they don't have a time for that. So I'm glad that such a amazing place like this exists. It's so good to come here and talk about all that staff with you guys. After a tough day at work reading all the posts and putting my own 5 cents in here really helps me to relax. And it's good to know, that I'm not crazy, cause I thought maybe I am thinking about it so much.:)

Exactly my thought, I definitely am dreaming at work sometimes. Especially after new episode of miami:lol:. I'm kidding, but it happens and not only to me, my collegues from work do that also. And sometimes it might be pretty funny to watch it. :)

3. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I loved Monday's episode and am very excited for 7x19!! I think the writers are doing a great job balancing everything out! I love all the teamwork that has been going on too in these last few episodes, I hope they keep that up!

Can someone please post the CTV promo for 7.19? It sounds much better than the CBS promo?!!?

4. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi Hiphuggerclan:(...

I wasn´t quite sure whether or not to post today:(.

I the begining I wasn´t on the same page as you....I was max out in confusion as to "The Haters".

It is like: you are trying to read a book on the train and a kid keeps kicking the chair next to you .
    I was that annoyed.

1. When I was a lurker and just looked for Miami forum. The only shippertread in general forum was and still is "Why we dislike E/C". Personal note: Why are they allowed a shippertread in general forum???You need not answer: They have asked the Mods.

2. I soooo wanted to ask them: Why do they watch the show? if you add up time spend on E/C storyline you`ll probably end with 2 min. per episode. Divoce Party O min.

So why spend your time and a tread on a part of the show that lasted 2 min. if you dislike it so much. If you are fan of the other characters spend your time looking for some nice stuff about them. Personal note: look how much time we spend on the coffeescene or The chair from last episode.
    So if 2 min. of episode time can ruin the show for you. Why do you watch?

That was my initial POV.

But then I come in here....AAAAAh...the sweet comforting zone of Hiphuggerclan and I just relax again....

Now I will try another angle to my frustration.....I will demand my E/C Chrismasspecial and I want a bithdayparty and at least 2 kisses - no - make that 4. I want coffeescene with gently handtouching and I want a romantic dinner.If E/C annoys so many, give me my Highupperspecial ....

NO MORE! Polite nice and understanding Ajbuckly.

YOU better come with kissing and hugging and yet another kiss. I want onscreen time for E/C to be a least 10 min off work time and 10 min on work time.....:).

If people really hate the ship so much And trust me some do...I went to the forbitten place again:vulcan: to check if things were as bad as you said. Make me my special.

Before anyone takes this the wrong way....I am well aware that this is just a fictional show and theese are just fictional characters....But: Hey ....I found me a sweet adorable couple who happens to be in love....Let them and me along. You are ruining my day.......

To my hiphuggerfriends...I promise to be in a nicer mood next time....Perhaps even later....:)

5. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

I completely agree with you. I hate dwelling on this subject but... I mean, there are certain pieces of the show that I don't like, as I am sure there are other people who have their dislikes (whatever they may be)... But c'mon. It's not like we decide to make a thread about what/who we hate about the show. I just think its insulting to the show, the actors and the people who are fans of said ship... People are entitled to their own opinions yes, but if that aspect of the show really bothers you that much, see a therapist.

Anyway, I for one cannot wait for... *drum roll*
    The two parter! Unfortunately they will be airing on their respective Mondays (23rd and the 30th) according to tv.com, but I am sure they will be worth the wait. I for one can't wait to see the Calliegh action and how pissed she's gonna be about her precious gun being taken! I love Cal a$$ kickin' scenes! And then of course the bag over her head! I'm anxious to see Eric's reaction... I don't really know what to expect in that department, but hopefully some sort of acknowlegement and worry.
    And the BATHROOM SCENE! *prays for shirtless Eric*... 'nuff said.:drool:

Okay, I have not forgot about this... I have been searching every where for the rest of those pictures! Do you think they are EVER going to release them? They seriously can't tease us with that article, telling us there are more pictures and then describing the hotness of said pictures and then not release them. That's just plain mean. Anyone know anything?

6. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Hey, c'mon folks... there can't be any more complaints about the "dislike" thread or the mods are gonna put a 24 hour padlock on this place while we look on and weep!

If certain users want to spend their time nattering about Calleigh & Eric being the worst thing since the black plague, then so be it. The board rules say they're entitled to express their dislike.

As far as I know, it's fair to question their reasoning for disliking certain scenes or behaviors or dialog, etc, and I've gone over there to ask them (in as civil a manner as possible) to clarify a few of their assertions, but other than that, I wouldn't recommend going there unless you want to express something you dislike about E/C.

Alright, coming back to our favorite couple...

If Calleigh gets kidnapped (by the assailant with the plastic bag), I may have to call "shenanigans" on the writers. She was kidnapped just last season, for goodness sakes, so let's not recycle that plotline already!

BUT... if they do decide to go that route, I'll be interested to see how Eric reacts. I was somewhat disappointed in his calm exterior during her kidnap in season 6. I'm sure he was churning on the inside, but it was strange that he could keep it together so well. If my best friend (whom I secretly love) were to be kidnapped, I don't think I'd be able to contain my panic. Maybe Eric is just more level headed than me, I dunno. I wonder if he can remain so level headed now that they're officially involved with each other.

Does the thing with the photoshoot need spoiler tags? I'm not trying to rip on you for it, I'm asking honestly. Is there something about it that's spoilerish?

7. delkolover

Calleigh is NOT going to get kidnapped....she is merely going to get attacked at the scene and her gun taken...getting attacked is no small something but she is not going to get kidnapped....it is Ryan's turn for that ;)

I just needed to vent given what some have said in that particular thread...but now that it is out of my system, I will refrain from mentioning it again b.c you are right, the mods will lock the thread if we don't....so my apologies on starting the firestorm ;)

As for the USA Today photo shoot....someone emailed the person behind the article and they said that whatever pic(s) were posted with the article are the only ones that will be released...which sucks b/c it sounds like there were some really good shots taken ;)

8. JadeBlue

JadeBlue Victim

Hey all. Longtime lurker, first-time poster.

I didn't make the connection in the coffee scene the first time around, but I did on the second viewing. TPTB were going crazy with the subliminals there! :)

"Eric, this is NIIICE" cracked me up. Emily does so much with the lines she's given.

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh I know, I would have loved to have seen those pictures, but oh well, can't do anything about it now. :scream:

So I got to thinking earlier about what delkolover mentioned in a spoiler earlier in the thread.

She said that Kyle is in the morgue when Calleigh is looking for Eric. So what if it is him that unintentionally spills the beans to H or someone else about their secret rendezvous in cold storage? Just a thought, though its unlikely to happen.

I just have a feeling that Natalia may already know that Eric & Calleigh are seeing each other and is just faking it for Ryan. I am sure he hates to be the last one to find anything out. :lol:

Did anyone notice that Eric didn't seem as angry as he usually does, or was that just me? I love that Calleigh brings out his happier side.

I just wonder how he will react to her being attacked.

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I think Natalia had a hint of their liking for one another from 'Just Murdered' when she kissed him on the cheek. And Ryan always follows his instinct.

11. loveec

loveec Guest

I think you are right...Kyle might be the one to out them to H but I think H already knows.....so I do not know how significant Kyle knowing will be unless he give Ryan the confirmation he needs :)

Does anyone know where I can see the CTV promos....for 719 I want to see a glimps of the morgue scene....

12. delkolover

Interesting thought about Kyle but I don't think he would go running to daddy about them...plus what are the actual odds that he knows about the no frat rule? He could slip on accident and tell H or make a comment but how in the hell would that conversation logically come up?

I personally, think they will either be outed by the rumor mill, someone from the team (ie how Eric outed J/C) or by the Russian mob. I really think, if the writers even intend to "out" them this season that it will have something to do with the Russian's given they are "targeting" the team.

13. JadeBlue

JadeBlue Victim

ITA. I definitely think the Russian mob angle would make the most sense. What better way to put a chink in the team's armor?

I don't see Kyle caring or having anything to gain by outing them to Horatio. I can't even see that coming up in conversation at all, unless Horatio had him spying for him....but that's not even remotely H's style.

14. loveec

loveec Guest

I have one thought on monday's epp.... I can not get over " I enjoyed watching you sleep" and the ED emphasized....am pretty sure am just imagining things but ....you know how on Sink or swim their kiss did not look like a first kiss....am going to make the leap that 'he has enjoyed watching her sleep'.....

anyways ....monday can not come soon enough...waiting for the extended promo now!

15. delkolover

I personally think everyone is reading way too much into that one scene. I don't get how and why everyone seems to think that that particular line or scene seems to pertain to E/C in some foreshadowing or double meaning way?

I am not trying to be mean here, I just don't understand why everyone seems to think it is so important. The words were huge on the screen b/c those were the words on the back of the photo and they needed to enlarge them in order to be able to match them up with the luggage tags. Why that seems to be something more than that...I don't see it.

Again, I am not trying to be rude or anything...I just don't see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.