Episode 7x18 - 'Flight Risk' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 13, 2009.

1. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Thanks jen8760, looks good. Ryan esp. look great walking towards the crime.

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

It would be great if someone could post that video on YouTube for us non Americans.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Is it just me or did that guy walking beside Ryan look a little like Henry from CSI? :lol: He seemed to be chatting with Tara even though she was on the other side of Ryan. But, Ryan was looking straight ahead, business minded. :lol:

4. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

hmmm, I didn't think that women walking with Ryan was Tara. She looks different from that view.

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't think it's Tara either.I think it's just some woman walking near Ryan.

7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

This episode was way better than last week's. This episode kept me guessing.

I am enjoying seeing the team interact more, everyone getting a fair amount of screen time.

The secret elevator on the plane was cool

More of H in the lab!

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Glad to hear the episode was good. I've been having my doubts about it. I love episodes that keep you guessing. Only one half hour left! Though, I must admit, I'm more excited for next week's promo then this episode haha...

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I guess I'll put my few thoughts in spoiler tags.
    I loved when Ryan said he knew two people who'd make use of the room if they had one. And then when Natalia said "Who?" looked at her like who do you think? and her "Lalala!" Haha. :lol:

Uhm... yea I liked the episode and how it was a nice plain murder. Well sort of, I guess I mean nothing extraordinary happened in the episode. :p

I liked how they put Calleigh, Eric and Ryan all in one scene, actually working together. Yay for teamwork!

That's all really. Oh but what was with Eric's little fantasy there? :lol: I found it hilarious.

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

The look on his face said it all. It was like he was saying isn't it obvious who I'm talking about, when Natalia got the picture it was like ok too much information LOL!

Nothing extraordinary happened, but this episode at least grabbed my attention. It didn't have a predictable plot.

I always enjoy scenes with Calleigh, Eric and Ryan.

One thing I would've liked seen continue from last week was Tara and the drugs. Maybe in the next episode I guess. All in all, this episode was a good watch.

11. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I think they called it the "romper room" but I'd never heard of such a thing either. This was a pretty decent episode, I thought.

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I was surprised at how good this episode was. I was expecting it to be rather boring and the same old mile high club story. And was Ryan working as a bellhop at a local hotel? What was with the jacket?

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The jacket was different ,wasn't it?

14. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I really liked the episode tonight. It kept me guessing till the end unlike last weeks that was pretty much spoiled in the promo.
    The best thing about tonight....teamwork...yea!

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Eh. I didn't like it that much. I didn't hate it, but it wasn't my favorite.

The only part I really liked was when Ryan and Natalia were in that "romper room" thing. I laughed all the way through, it was great. I can't wait to see that part again.

When Eric, Ryan, and Calleigh were all in the lab looking at the minority report screen thing, I literally said out loud, "What the heck? There's three of them in the same room!!!" It was nice though. I like to see the three of them together.

Ha...Jessie from Kyle XY. Always killing people...

I'm not complaining, the next few weeks are going to be pretty exciting, so I guess we need a slightly dull episode.