Episode 7x18 - 'Flight Risk' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I love that you guys post all these clips. It satisfies me until the episode finally airs.

I laughed when Ryan mentioned the Mile High Club. Natalia's eyes were so big! LOL.

Maybe someone can help me with something. I don't fly often at all so I was curious what that room is that Ryan and Natalia were going up into. Is that a place for the pilot to rest?

I think this will be a fun episode!

Maybe someone can help me with something. I don't fly often at all so I was curious what that room is that Ryan and Natalia were going up into. Is that a place for the pilot to rest?

Psh, I do fly often and I don't have a clue what that room is! Well, I've never been in first class, so I'm assuming that's what it was. Definitely never seen a plane with an elevator like that before either...

Psh, I do fly often and I don't have a clue what that room is! Well, I've never been in first class, so I'm assuming that's what it was. Definitely never seen a plane with an elevator like that before either...

I comforted knowing that I'm not the only one clueless about what that room is. I guess we'll learn together on Monday!

Did you guys see how close Ryan and Natalia were when they popped up in the plane?

And for some reason I can watch the videoes without being in the US, cool! I liked the New York one by the way, that was funny!

Nowadays, Miami just puts in the random flashbacks, :scream: I hate them! It's annoying, and it looks like there might be a one liner this time.

What I am most excited to see in this episode is how the Eric/Calleigh relationship will play out. I want to see how they will act around each other. Will it be much of the same? Will they make comments? Will there be quick kisses? I want to see how the writers and Adam and Emily portray this, since this is all new.

Also, someone mentioned it is great how it is going back to before with Eric and Calleigh working together and Ryan and Natalia working together. That also excites me. I enjoyed those partnerships because I like both ships and think that they make good partners.

What I am most excited to see in this episode is how the Eric/Calleigh relationship will play out. I want to see how they will act around each other. Will it be much of the same? Will they make comments? Will there be quick kisses? I want to see how the writers and Adam and Emily portray this, since this is all new.

Also, someone mentioned it is great how it is going back to before with Eric and Calleigh working together and Ryan and Natalia working together. That also excites me. I enjoyed those partnerships because I like both ships and think that they make good partners.
I really hope they don't show us this quick kisses and comments, they together, fine, let's finally focus on other characters. I like that they remember Ryan in this season, but they still ignore Natalia :(

And i hope, i know it's not happen, but i hope that they finally start mix team, it's boring when Eric and Cal, Ryan and Nat always working together, mix it! Calleigh and Ryan is good team too, Nat and Eric working together just great!

I comforted knowing that I'm not the only one clueless about what that room is. I guess we'll learn together on Monday!

I suspect...but am not sure...that it's the room where the inflight food service is kept. I know that all the meals they serve on planes are not kept in the dinky galley area. There is a room somewhere that al the meals and other extras are kept. So maybe that's it.

I love that you guys post all these clips. It satisfies me until the episode finally airs.

I laughed when Ryan mentioned the Mile High Club. Natalia's eyes were so big! LOL.

I think this will be a fun episode!

Oh I just love the look on Natalia's face when Ryan is talking about the mile high club, it's really funny:lol:.
I'm wondering what is this place too, but I have no idea.
It looks like a very interesting episode, I mean I like flying, but you're not allowed to see much as passenger, so maybe this episode satisfy my curiosity though a little bit.

wonder why Horatio would find murder in the skies so surprising-it's been done in Vegas AND NYC? No I wonder if they decide the murder occured in the air which state has jurisdiction? also is that Kyle slamming the door to his locker-at school or work? and is the whole team gonna work just the plane case-no minor other drama going on?

Back