Add a Bit (Horatio and Rick slash)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by HnStetlerfan, Aug 28, 2008.

1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Horatio was quite surprised by Rick's move and almost let out a yell. But when his skin came in contact with the soothing water, it felt so good that the only sound he could make was a loud "Mmmmm!" His eyes flashed and fixed on the brunet, continuing to take in the lean frame and the way the chest fur seemed so especially tempting.

Rick smiled a broad, boyish smile and stepped into the tub to join his lover. Horatio started to splash him with the aromatic tub water when he did. Instead of splashing the redhead back like he usually did, the brunet watched his lover's face with a serious look overtaking his own. He let the redhead splash him a couple more times before extending his hand to catch the man's wrist, loosening his hold so that his hand could enfold the other's hand.

"Horatio..." the brunet began.

Horatio looked into brown eyes filled with such tenderness and caring that he became still as a rock as his eyes melted into those of his lover's. He felt an electric sensation as their souls met and joined together through this strong gaze.

"Marry me," the brunet said, tightening his hold on the redhead's hand.

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Horatio's eyes welled up at the sound of those important words, and he smiled, ducking his head a little, but not taking his eyes from his lover. He squeezed Rick's hand. "I was going to ask you that, colt," he said, trying to keep his voice from breaking.

The emotion Rick felt was overwhelming. He had dreamed of this moment since his days with Horatio at the academy.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  3. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

The brunet unconsciously let out a breath of pure delight at hearing those words. It only added to the heights of emotion that he was starting to climb, a feeling that caused him to smile shyly giving his lover a tilt of the head which Horatio remembered seeing him do many, many times but until they became intimate he didn't realize it was Rick's way of showing the depth of the feelings of true love and devotion he had for the man.

"I am glad that you...feel the same way; a part of me was thinking that you might think it was all too soon and..." Rick's further words were silenced as his ginger haired beloved adjusted their bodies so that they were entwined around one another and put his warm loving, pink fingers to the brunet's lips.

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"No, it's the right time," Horatio said. "It's the perfect time." He leaned in toward the brunet's lips and began to kiss him slowly and tenderly. It was the longest kiss the couple had ever done. Each man knew this, and when they stopped to catch their breath, they gave each other matching smiles before resting their foreheads together.

5. ruby&theheadmen

"I hope it doesn't sound too corny, but I like to think that somewhere that there are two Flametrees that have grown up and wrapped themselves around one another, just like the two of us are sitting in the tub right now," Rick's voice was so very quiet and shy as he spoke. "You ARE a romantic, a true one, aren't you?" Horatio spoke in an even softer voice, gazing upward at his lover-he was enchanted by how the dimly lit lights near the large copper bath tub were playing off of the color of amber that they brought out in Rick's deliciously dark brown eyes.

"IAB persona and boyish teaser notwithstanding, huh?" Rick looked at him smiling, then he took his hand and put the fingers at the top of the ginger haired man's head, running the tips of his fingers down from the crown of the head all the way down; Horatio shivered in anticipation- he had enjoyed his lover's hand making the journey like this the last time.

The fingers continued on their way, traveling to the neck and down the arm of his beloved, not stopping until he reached Horatio's wrist which was out of the water.

"Jacknife jump!" the brunet said in a voice that was equally mixed with a teasing tone and masculine restlessness as well, as he put his fingers together in the form of a high diver on a platform, subsequently, plunging them into the rushing heated waters.

Rick's fingers went deep into the water, so deep that the redhead could hardly see the fingers ; he only could feel them swimming again like dolphins, undulating gracefully.

"I wonder...what is this about?" the ginger haired man asked, pretending to be coy as he peered intensely into the waters.

"Oh, an exploration and a game. I'm seeking out a whale, a very special one- you've got to guess which kind," the brunet said smirking, as the boyish tone in his voice slowly turned seductive and to his lover's delight, authoritative as well.

Horatio closed his eyes, as his body felt the movement of the undulating water and fingers slowly but surely move toward him, but just as tantalizingly, would not touch his body.

"It's the famous one, the one that Captain Ahab sought out," the redhead's voice and eyes teased back.

"Oh no; not...this one. The one I'm searching for is not like that," Rick responded coolly.

"Not a *great white?*" the redhead's eyes grew wide with surprise and his lips were beginning to form a mock pout.

"Well, that one had a crooked jaw, this one is as straight as a lighting rod," the brunet spoke alluringly, while his fingers were just near the right place, as he began to use a walking motion, with them, like a diver on the bottom of the sea on its appointed area.

"However, this whale does seem to form interesting curves at the most unexpected times," the amber eyes gleamed naughtily, not taking their glance off of the azure ones just a few inches away.

"You ARE being a bad, bad boy tonight, aren't you?" Horatio spoke and laughed, his voice beginning to hitch as he could feel his heart beginning to beat increasingly fast in his chest.

"Well, to show you I'm a good sport, I'll give you an aside; although it's not exactly a whale, what I'm after resembles another denizen of the deep- a whale shark, you know...the kind that has all of the cute *speckles* all over it- speckles? It rhymes with freckles too, doesn't it?"

Rick laughed as let his tongue lick his beloved's shoulder and took the time to kiss the faint freckles there. "You were right when you told me I'd find them in very unique places, quite right you were indeed," the brunet picked up the pace, the ardour in his voice matching the deft movement of his fingers.

"This...is your way of getting back at me for something... I just KNOW it..." Horatio began to moan and saw his iron willed control slip rapidly away from him as he began to thrash about in the waters. His lover noted how the ginger haired man's eyes had darkened, how his mouth was forming an "O" as the delights of the mental game and the physical touch were carrying him ever closer to the abyss of bliss.

The waters of the tub began to toss to and fro with the redhead's movements splashing around and about as while the brunet managed to stay still and in control, Horatio found himself being carried off in the waves of the siren call of love's demands. The two lovers kissed once more as in front of their very eyes the turbulent waters seemed to resemble a storm tossed sea; foam and spray, visible and voluminous in amount appeared before their eyes.

"You're hotter than the water itself" Rick gasped as he wiped the perspiration off of his brow as Horatio held him tight, but Rick decided to take charge. With a strength that the redhead was just beginning to learn that his brunet lover possessed, he surrendered to the strong grip of arms that switched their positions- now Horatio's body was stretched out onto the back and body of the tub and Rick moved to a kneeling position, right above him teasingly, not too near yet not too far either.

"Surrender, my sweet- game's over, this one that is, " Rick used his IAB voice.

"I rarely, surrender, but with you I can't help it colt," the gingerhaired man had a dreamy look in his eyes and he was eager to find out the answer.

"I'll give you a clue, it's the type of whale... hmmm" the brunet stirred the still sea foamy waters as he took one arm away from Horatio's own, stirring with a gleam of desire and triumph in those amber flecked eyes and to the redhead's surprise, anticipation as well.

"It's the type, well... the first part of its name rhymes with the word **term**, an obvious choice by NOW, don't you think?" his lover never stopped the movement of his hand and arm in the water.

Recognition flashed quickly into the intellgent azure eyes- they popped wide open as twin blue stars.

"Oh my God!" You're evil! Totally shameless, Rick Stetler!" Horatio began to laugh and could feel the mixed emotions of embarrassment and the sense of being stunned totally overwhelm him; his body reflected that- he could feel the blood tinge pool from his cheeks and lips; he knew it wouldn't stop until his whole body turned a lobster red.

"Now for the next game..."the brunet said firmly with a smile growing ever wider with pure want and pent up need as he pulled their bodies together with the sensation of pleasure/pain tightness.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  6. ruby&theheadmen

I'm glad you have these water absorbing mats around the tub, or we'd be slipping and sliding," Rick spoke as he stood on one of the dark violet mats, wiping himself off with a large thirsty towel. "Allow ME," the brunet continued as he took Horatio's own towel gently away from him and began to gently dry off the ginger haired's back side, starting with the nape of the neck.

"We've played it seems like forever... but I just can't resist doing this..." Rick gently kissed the dry nape of his lover's neck and began to tease with his lips in an attempt to kiss as it were, each freckle, as they appeared so faintly to his view of the soft skin.

Horatio arched into the loving kisses and licks of his beloved's tongue, raising his head back with a deep sigh- he was weary, bone weary, he saucily thought but it did not give him any cause for worry- he knew that the brunet realized that they had both frolicked to the point that the need for sleep, a deep, soothing rest was needed by both of them.

"This lightly scented cream... I like this one," Rick took a jar from a shelf in a corner and sniffed it;" honey and beeswax, that would be a soothing combination," he mused as he dipped his long, graceful fingers into the jar and began to apply it in thick, generous strokes upon the redhead's body.

"Yes... I sure will marry you, my colt- between the love play, the cooking and this..." Horatio could feel himself leaning into the touch of the creme as it was being applied all over his body. All of this attention was making him feel giddy- just thinking about how it was going to be in the future; day after day, night and night...

When he was finished with his lover's body, Rick turned him around gently in order to face him and gave him the jar.

"I'd love to be rubbed down too, but you'll have to watch out for the "fur"," he spoke as amber eyes met azure ones- each pair reflecting the light of the love that each man bore in his soul for the other.

"Mijn verloofd, mijn eigen vlan boom..." the brunet spoke as he too, arched into loving hands that were covering his lean, tall, alluring frame with the scented night creme.

Horatio's eyes gazed with a questioning look as to the meaning of this new Dutch phrase. "I was saying: my betrothed, my own flame tree" Rick held his lover fast, both his eyes and his arms held the redhead, claiming him all for his very own, just as he too had allowed his lover to claim him.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

As soon as the couple walked into their bedroom and saw the large comfortable bed with its wonderfully soft sheets and fluffy pillows, they realized more than ever how exhausted they felt, and they were both slumped over in a drowsy stagger as they went for their sleepwear.

With his eyes half-closed and his head tilted down, Horatio slowly made his way to the chest-of-drawers and retrieved his favorite candy apple red silk pajamas while Rick picked out his favorite deep royal blue pajamas that were also of silk from the chest-of-drawers on his side of the bed.

When the redhead got into bed, and was getting his blanket situated, he noticed that although his lover had managed to get into bed OK, he had already dozed off without buttoning his pajama shirt. But this was actually just the way Horatio wanted him because he wanted to rest his head against the brunet's now dry and fluffy-soft chest fur as he fell into slumber. My perfect pillow waits for me, the redhead sleepily thought to himself.

But, at the same time as the redhead made his move towards his "pillow," there was a grumbly-sounding Meow as Smokey landed on the bed and walked between Horatio and his planned destination. Smokey gently placed a paw on the brunet's chest, nuzzled the spot where his paw rested, then turned and looked at Horatio.

"Oh, OK, Smokey," the redhead said, yawning and giving in. "I'll let you have him, since you were alone all day."

The small gray feline climbed onto his chosen spot, causing the brunet to stir slightly. Smokey stood on Rick's chest and looked at him, then nuzzled the man's chin.

Rick turned his head in his sleep and kissed Smokey's forehead. "Yes, Horatio, I love you, too, and I'm going to marry you."

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  8. ruby&theheadmen

Smokey responded by gently batting a paw right at the brunet's nose, awaking him, subsequently pointing that same paw to his very sleepy partner just a few inches away. "Thank you for the wake up call," the redhead said, laughing softly as he stroked the slender kitty until he settled down again and began to purr rhythmically.

"Now I remember; he's so soft, I thought he was you. He seemed to like the offer though," Rick laughed softly as without having to be asked, Smokey moved off of his chest and settled down in a spot on the pillows right above both of the lovers' heads.

"Now, don't you fret any, I'll only be a moment- the *fur* is yours for the night," the brunet's words were coaxing as he glanced up at the cooperative feline for a moment. "Horatio, I love you all in all, I want to be married to you soon and to be that way for the rest of our lives," he kissed the tip of his beloved's nose that held the scent of honey on it.

Horatio responded with soft murmurs of affirmation and deep yawns that both lovers would have laughed at if they both had not been so in need of sleep. Instead they coaxed their patient pet back onto Rick's *fur*, while the feline equally positioned himself so that the redhead could share a piece of the pillow as well.

As Smokey's tail curled around his body and he began to rest, his caregivers gently held hands, each man rubbing the finger where they knew that first an engagement, then later a wedding band would go. In such a manner, they took their rest, one that would be long, undisturbed and peaceful way into a new Miami daytime.

9. ruby&theheadmen

"Luckily for the two of us that we both got that extra time to rest due to a routine spraying down of offices for insects that happened to occur today," Rick smiled as he settled down at the small breakfast table. Horatio smiled and nodded at first at his partner, then at the nicely set table that was laid out before the two of them.

"Energy food?" the redhead laughed as he looked at the generous bowls of cereal that the brunet had laid out, along with some blueberry muffins and cool glasses of water.

" I've got a feeling that we'll be on the road and off and running today, especially you- you're overdue to visit a few crime scenes, guns at the ready," Rick spoke quietly as he turned towards the counter to get some more items for the table. "Wait, let me help," Horatio asked as he got up from the table as he saw his lover gathering the sugar bowl and creme.

"Thanks, if you take these, then I'll pour the surprise," Rick said with his back turned as he looked approvingly at the coffee pot.

"I only made a little; I hope that you like it," the brunet replied in a wishful voice as he took the very small pot and began to pour the special brew into slender blue cups.

"Can hardly wait," the ginger haired man took a sniff of the delicious, hot beverage which smelled like a subtle blend of coffee and mocca. After preparing it with creme and sugar as he liked it, Horatio followed Rick's lead and sipped the coffee slowly.

It had a delicious taste and the aroma pleased his delicate nostrils; Rick was enjoying watching how they flared slightly in a sensual way as he drank deeply. "It's not local for sure and it's delicious; a real treat," he said after swallowing- this was a coffee to be savored over, not something to be gulped down in a big hurry. "Another Dutch custom?" the redhead cocked his head to the side and asked, delighting in the amber twinkle in his lover's eyes.

"Yes and it's from the Netherlands too- D.E. is the maker of it for short. I'm ordering some more and well as some other kinds they make. I was hoping that you would like the chocolate...I made that especially for you...it reminded me of you," the brunet said after finishing a sip or two of his own.

"I'm flattered and don't worry, you don't sound like a sap; these little endearments are touching- I feel married already," Horatio could feel himself blushing and his eyes lowering down into the cereal.

"It's not soggy is it? I can fix another bowl." Rick piped in after a moment.

"No it's fine- everything is fine and thanks; this will sure give me fuel to run; I hope your day doesn't take you too far on the road," Horatio responded as his coloring returned to normal.

The pair ate and drank the rest of the time in silence and put everything away. While Rick saw to Smokey's care, Horatio turned on the dishwasher.

The feline looked up at his caregivers happily, but the brunet was puzzled. His sharp eyes noticed how low the water and food delivery systems that allowed the kitty to get his food and drink automatically in the daytime were unusually low, while a quick glance to the side told him that the automatic litter box needed attention.

"He doesn't seem to be gaining any weight, but he's eating more...drinking more too which leads to the obvious," Rick noted quietly as he petted the kitty and took care of each of the items that needed attention.

"Sounds like a mystery that we'll have to solve- he can go outside, we saw to that, but usually he stays in most of the time," Horatio looked down and the innocent looking animal that simply curled his tail in response to all of the attention.

"Well, I guess we'll both do some detective work later but now we'd better get to work," Rick had finished washing his hands after completing his tasks and before his lover walked out of the kitchen, took a long graceful hand and allowed it to rest on a silk covered arm.

"MMMM... that feels good; man, I long for the day that I can kiss you before you go to work, in front of everybody," the brunet spoke gently as his lover turned around and leaned right in lips and face first, before pressing their bodies close together for a late morning kiss. "Chocolate Horatio, what a wonderful tasting treat!" Rick said in his usual boyishly naughty way, a way that Horatio responded by clearing his throat and muttering how it was too early for him to have to try to use his iron willed control to resist that sort of "seductive love talk" he replied back, deciding to give his beloved in return a tantalizingly searing gaze, one that just radiated bedroom eyes, to his lover who only found himself itching to tug at his tie in order to cool his own ardor.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  10. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

**IAB Headquarters**

Rick carefully reread the paperwork that he was almost finished doing, and then glanced at the clock. It was lunchtime, and his stomach knew it. It growled like an angry suspect. Rick put one last finishing touch at the bottom of the form, then got up and filed it.

"Cafe Dorado, here I come," Rick said to himself as he plucked his suit jacket from where it lay draped over the back of the other office chair. He headed out the door. Yes, he was eating out today. He felt a need to get out of his work surroundings for awhile, and he hadn't been to his favorite sandwich place in far too long.

Rick walked down the steps in front of the IAB building, and moved at a brisk pace toward the parking lot. He felt great. Even the city air seemed full of hope and seemed to have the aroma of those wonderful days spent at the fair when he was a kid. Corn dogs and Cotton candy, and this certain light breeze that always seemed to move through the air just right. Horatio is going to marry me. Horatio is going to marry me! He said yes, and so did I.

Reaching his car, Rick was smiling as he got inside and started the engine. He moved to put the car in reverse, and at the same time as he saw the shadow of somebody out the corner of his eye, a hand began to rap on the passenger side window. Rick turned to see who the hand belonged to, and saw that it was Commander Janson. Aw crap. Not now. The hand of the Commander made a quick motion for Rick to roll down the window. Rick complied, his smile of happiness turning to a fake businesslike smile.

"Stetler, I need to talk to you!" Commander Janson's voice boomed.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  11. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

Rick rolled the wndow down and said, "What is it Janson, I got somewhere I need to be?" Janson responded, "I hear you are closely involve with someone at the department, is that true?" Rick responded, "It is none of your business and I would appreciate it if you would butt out of my personal life." Rick rolled the window up and drove off. The whole way to the cafe Rick couldn't stop thinking of his time with Horatio. He was so happy that nothing could bring him down.

When he arrived, he saw Horatio standing there in an oh-so-casual stance. He loved the way Horatio could act all innocent when he knew there was a big secret between them. Rick switched off the ignition and got out of the vehicle. He walked up to Horatio and said...

12. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Hi SaraBeth. :) We appreciate your interest in our story. However, the story is no longer open to new writers. I appologize for not already making a post about that. I have intended to. Ruby&theHeadmen and I have certain specific details planned for this story. We talk on the phone, and are connected by chat or email when we post each segment. Even though we go for comedy a lot of the time, the story is very serious to us, and we both have been writing it for many months. Since you seem to like the Horatio/Rick pairing, SaraBeth, I greatly encourage you to write a story about them of your own in the fanfiction section. And when you have done 50 posts and get PM privileges, we can talk, and maybe write a new story together at that time about them.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

****This thread/story is no longer open to new writers****

Just making it official. Thank you for your understanding. :)

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"Where are you going?" the Commander wanted to know.

"To lunch," Rick replied flatly.

"Well, I know that." Janson reached in the open window, unlocked the passenger door, opened it, and got in.

Rick's jaw dropped.

Janson looked at Rick expectantly, and said, "Wherever you're going to, let's get going." Janson slammed the door shut and put on his seatbelt.

Rick swallowed hard. This couldn't be good. No this couldn't be good at all.

Rick put the car in gear, and in a few moments he was driving in the direction of the cafe.

"Why don't we go to "Cookie's Kitchen," blurted Janson. "It's right off of Main. Turn right at the next signal."

"OK, but what is this about?"

"We'll talk when we get to the restaurant, Stetler."

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  15. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

sorry bout that.. i just thought it was so funny and i loved it all. I can just imagine horatio and rick in my mind. cant wait to read more. :)