House #3: Everybody Lies

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by sandersidle, Sep 26, 2008.

?

New thread title?

Poll closed Oct 3, 2008.
  1. House #3: Humorous Outrageous Unkind Sarcastic Ego...but we love him.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. House #3: A lowly infectious diseases guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. House #3: They Call Me "The Cane"

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. House #3: No more mister Nice Guy

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. House #3: Finally lupus

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. House #3: Read less, more tv

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. House #3: There's no "I" in "team"

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  8. House #3: Patients always lie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. House #3: Everybody Lies

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I totally agree that Cameron & Chase don't get enough air time. I would like to see more of them.

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i received from some place (i will look for it and i'll post it later) Cameron and Chase will be back full time next season

I like Chameron;) but hopefully they won't get back to ealier storylines as S1 or S2;) I need HUDDY to be happy:drool:

Debbs :D

3. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

That would be great.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Welcome to talkcsi, ~Sarah~! Please try to add a bit more content to your posts so the threads don't get too spammy, thanks. :) Also feel free to check out the Board Rules here. :)

5. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

That is such a weird birth condition - to be born with both male and female parts... I'm really not all that into the 13/Foreman storyline, TBH. I wish they would downplay their relationship more - we see it more than anyone else's personal life.

6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

That was a really good episode. The whole thing with House and the methodone is VERY realistic. People have died just like he almost did. Fall asleep and never wake up.

It does work really, really good as a pain reliever, but it is VERY addictive and can kill you if you aren't careful in taking it. Poor House, finally finds something to help him, and he won't take it because it numbs the mind.

:(

7. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

I agree about the Foreman/13 thing its starting to annoy me a bit...
    Love how Wilson and Cuddy are becoming closer as friends they really do care about House.
    I felt so sorry for him with the Methadone thing but it was strange to see House clean shaven without the cane lol but it would be nice for House to be maybe not happy but pain free

8. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I looked up Methodone the moment he mentioned it! So... yeah, I read about how effective and yet how nasty it can be. Yikes. That's quite a risk he took, but then again, given all the pain he's put up with for so long, I guess he felt he had to try. You think we'll see any of the withdrawal symptoms next episode? Probably not, right?

Yeah, the 14 ship is getting on my nerves. I don't like it. AT ALL. I never thought Foreman was a likable character. In fact, he's annoyed me from the start. And 13... well, her story IS interesting, but we're seeing WAAAAY too much of her lately.

I'm with you on the Cuddy/Wilson friendship, though. God, they're so cute when they're conspiring to find out what House is up to!

Ya know, I think they should have stuck with the Methodone storyline for another episode or two (or three or four!). They should've allowed him to stay personable, even friendly, and shown Cuddy growing attached to the kinder, gentler House. THEN they could've pulled him off the drugs and reverted him back to his old personality. Oooooh, the Huddy angst would've been through the roof! There was so much possibility for a multi-episode story arc. UGH! Opportunity wasted.

But eh, what can we do about it now, right? I guess maybe someone might write a fanfic about it, but that's it.

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Well, since House is going to go right back to Vicoden then I don't expect to see him have any withdrawal. The really sad thing about this to me is that there are MANY other pain medications that he could use that would have less tylenol in them (to spare his liver). Believe me, I know. I have taken many different things, including Methadone, in the 8 years I've had chronic back pain.

It would have been interesting to see them leave him on the Methadone for a couple of episodes to see how much the drug did change his personality. It would have been amazing to see that and then to see the big switch when he quit taking it. Ah, the angst...

Oh well, yet another missed opportunity...;)

10. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Does any one know why there wasn't a new ep this week?

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Because of American Idol. :(

12. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Ahh right we don't get that here in the Uk so I was just wondering.
    It's been a bit jittery this season with all the moving about really but hey I still love it lol

13. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

So is there a new ep tonight in the states? If i'm right it's the one with the patient whose symptoms make him like House.
    This soounds interesting. How will it make House feel? Will he question why he is the way he is? Aaaarrgghh so many questions and too long to wait for the answers lol

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yep, it's a new one and that's the one!

15. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist