George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah he's a pretty tough guy. A strong work ethic is a rarity everywhere you go these days.

2. csi_fan7

csi_fan7 Hit and Run

I just watched the special features for season 8 for CSI: and every time he was interviewed he was just so nice and sweet, i loved how he said all of the episodes were his favorte. He is my 2nd favortie character, behind Greg.

3. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I just feel so bad about his back. I had a serious ankle injury a year and a half ago so I know what it's like to be in constant pain.

I also feel bad because I know that there are people out there who are going to demonizing him for being so candid in his interview. I don't think he said anything bad about anybody either, I just think he was being honest about how tense it was on the set and the reasons why.

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yes I've already read some nasty comments:rolleyes: at another website. Really sad. He was just being honest.

5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I agree. Facts are facts. I honestly don't believe that George would lie like that. Everything he says makes sense to me.

I think it's sweet that he just takes his apple box, and deals with the pain. I know other actors would moan and complain about it an request a personal massage therapist between takes. That show's how humble he really is.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, of course, that was going to happen! He said something against Billy and Jorja and, god forbid, you do that. :rolleyes:

What George says is true. When someone comes to work, not really wanting to be there, it can have a negative affect on everyone else and who wants to work in that environment?

I know from personal experience. I don't want to be at my job either, but I do my job and whining about something doesn't get you anywhere.

And it's good that Billy and Jorja left. If you're not happy, then leave. At least Billy waited a little longer for the fans.

7. csi_fan7

csi_fan7 Hit and Run

I know what you mean he comes across as a very down to earth person, which is what makes him so lovable.

8. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Honesty is a great quality in a person and that is a rarity anywhere today. They had already came out and said they were unhappy and that is why they were leaving, now they are gone. It's over.

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly! George wasn't saying anything that Billy and Jorja hasn't said and Billy has been saying it for years.

At least he has the guts to be honest and say what he needs to say without hiding or being 'anonymous', unlike some people I know.

So I did a quick lookup on herniated disks, they say people who smoke are more likely to get one. Another reason never to smoke. :bolian:

However, I'm still wondering exactly how he got that herniated disk! ;)

10. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

George overload! Two new items in one day? I don't know how I'll deal :D
    I haven't seen Texan Charm this hopping ever! We so step up to support our man in pain.

I love that he's candid and completely honest in the interview without being mean or vindictive. Nick is not the only charming one I say.

"Its just skin, its all good." :lol: In more ways than one :devil:

I wholeheartedly volunteer! I won't even ask to be paid, I'm all about giving back to the community ;)

11. Nicksfriend

Well, there are lots of causes,stress,lifting something heavy(he does bench press) an old back injury worsened...so many things that could have lead to this one problem,and I do hope he stayed away from the cigs...it can do more than herniate a disc.

I just hope he doesn't have to have surgery...once you have back surgery then its usually the beginning of a long line of surgeries.:(

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

He did quit smoking two or three year ago. He said, he went cold turkey. I wish he quit drinking, unless he don't drink heavy like the other stars do. I hope he don't get back surgery. My uncle did twice for his back surgery and My Aunt did too.

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Well if George does end up having to have surgery I'm sure there won't be a shortage of nurses. I think the only right way to assign nurse duty is on an age bases. I think oldest to youngest works best. Everyone line up behind me :D

In all seriousness I hope George doesn't require surgery. Having had two major surgeries myself they aren't fun.

I liked how candid George was in the questions. You don't get to often in this day and age. I liked the fact that he spoke his mind. George knows who is real fans are so George job well done on that interview.

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oh, I know that, I was just thinking that maybe he injured while he....was....ummmmm.....you know....how can I put this...while he was sleeping....yeah, that's it, sleeping! (I hope I don't get hosed [​IMG])

I mean, if you're gonna hurt yourself, you might as well have fun doing it! :devil:

Nope, no shortage of nurses.

I agree, George was very candid and he, himself, has said that he can be a diva on the set, as well. So you see, he's not perfect either and lets people know what his faults are.

ETA: Uh oh, we went over!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  15. Nicksfriend

Speedy,you've been reading too many fanfics!

As for nurses, I should be one of the first in line since I am a licensed Registered nurse with so many qualifications...so many.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.