Episode 7x16 - 'Sink or Swim' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 27, 2009.

1. KylesAngel

KylesAngel Victim

So I take it, it was a good episode..... I am glad for Eric and Calleigh.... I'm glad that they are going to have a relationship and that they are going to be together. Was Kyle in the eppy?

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

No, Kyle is not in this episode.

3. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ... I LOOOOVVEEEEEE this episode ... The end was just so perfecttttt .. The hug , the two kisses , the big smile ... Calleigh are the coolest :p:p She was so cute in the detention center and at the end ... The big HUG , and she shut him twice with a kiss .. Now i want the scenes to watch it over and over again ..

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

A great episode with a happy ending! YAY for Eric & Calleigh :adore:

I absolutely loved Derek telling the court about Eric's character. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Yelina was back...YAY! I knew she wouldn't hurt Eric

Eric's dad came through....I am sure there won't be a happy reunion in the works

Natalia & Ryan working together...rocks :thumbsup:

Trace guy..:drool:

H & Calleigh working together to save Eric, that was awesome

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I agree...yea to Derek for telling the court about Eric's integrity.

Like seeing H and Cal working together for Eric's sake.

Emily does a good job at portraying Calleigh's worry over the situation just by tone of voice.

Does this mean there is no longer a hit out on Eric?

6. electra

electra Pathologist

I was afraid of how they would put everything in one episode but it ended quite well.Diddy as a guest start got tons of attention and I really felt for him hoping that he becomes a prosecutor to help H.

I also haven't cared for Natalia in a while but when she was defending Eric ,I realized about her compassionate side again.

Yelina intervention did the trick:I LOVE Horatio with her.He was also great working in the lab and being super H.

And finally ,I do like E/C but CSI NY has scared me so much about relationships that I was afraid about how the writers would do it.Have to saythat it was AMAZING!! Subtle(it didn't take over the case ) and so meaningful.

Just a question,Does it mean that there is no hit on Eric?

Overall,excellent episode.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  7. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

My favorite quote: "My house is the safest in Miami. Do you know how many guns I have?" LOL. Should have known. That girl probably has an AK-47, AR-15, Mossberg 500, a couple of Glocks, Kimbers, and a Baikal or two. If you can't tell, I work with guns on a daily basis. And I LOVED the kiss!!!!! YAY! Also, her joking about marrying Eric. But one question now: Does this mean Eric's 'real' dad is a good guy now or bad guy still?

A couple more things: I can't wait for someone to put that last scene on Youtube. It'll be favorited immediately. I'm surprised Calleigh wasn't more upset with Eric about his dad and not telling her but I guess she didn't want to make a scene at the detention center. And wouldn't we just love to be a fly on Calleigh dining, kitchen, or bedroom when they go back to her place for dinner and ahem, other activities. <EG>

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah all those guns are probably tucked under her pillow too!! :lol:

This ep was worth the wait and not just for the E/C stuff (as many of you know I am an E/C shipper) This ep covered sooo much and really kept my attention. It had action and drama....when Eric punched his dad I was like YES..you go Eric! Alex was a jerk but in the end did the right thing.

I am liking H back in the lab too!! Was nice to see him really getting his hands dirty with the tooth! ;)

One question though, how the HELL did he get into Alex's car? and did Alex not notice him sitting in the back seat when he walked up? :confused:

9. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I thought the same thing. And then he said he was CIA and I thought...:wtf: How could he not have seen him?
    Sherova never really admits to being the one to order the hit. Was it him? Is it still no?

10. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Wow y'all, just wow!

I mean, everything was great.

I was happy to see Yelina :)

Loved Wolfe when he approached the two about the computer. HAHAHA

Natalia was just awesome in this one, she got MAD!

I love how Horatio and Derek work together. (I'd love to see them out of character together too) I want to see him on Miami more! The way they interact makes me chuckle. I was so proud of Derek for talking about Delko's integrity too, I was like "aww, that's my Eric you're talking about, he is a great guy isn't he?"

The scenes with Eric and Calleigh were great. I was smiling so much my face hurts. I want to go to Calleigh's house and see her guns LOL. That was my favorite comment!

11. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Now that I think about it, at that scene when Eric's dad jumped at Horatio, two things came to mind: Are you really that blind? And if you were really Ex-CIA, you would instinctively check the back seat BEFORE you entered the car. dummy. So unbelievable. Also, I felt bad for Eric when he got caught up in the net. He probably thought someone was behind him trying to make a second, or is it third by now, attempt.

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wont' go too shipper here but why do you think the writers decided to go H/E instead of H/C? There were hints of that along the way too.

13. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I thought it was overall a great episode.:) I liked how Natalia got angry, I liked Ryan's approach, the drama wasn't over done in my opinion. This one could be one of my favourites . Sean did a great job, much better than last times ;)

14. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

kind of funny how subtle the E/C relationship was done...especially since miami doesn't do anything subtle. I figured they were together already anyways, and i didn't know about the kiss tonight before hand. Little worried about the relationship aspect, it can get out of hand pretty fast. I blame vegas for all the relationship stuff in new york and miami, like the shipper flood gates have been broken.

Great eppy! They know how to do sweeps, and always exciting to have multiple seasons of story lines woven in.

15. csifangurl

csifangurl Hit and Run

Gotta say, I really really liked this episode.

I'll admit, I did get all happy and I 'awwwed' when Calleigh and Eric kissed. :adore:

Yelina was awesome in this. I really wish she was a regular! I miss her. She works so well with H.

And Natalia yelling at those I.C.E guys! :eek: That was great! I totally loved it. For a minute there I really thought she was gonna slap them or something. :lol:

I like how the whole thing played out. I'm glad Derek was not the bad guy I thought he was. I really liked how he defended Eric's character in court. And I really felt bad for him when his fiance was killed. He truly was broken over it. I thought Diddy did really well.

And H and Calleigh working together to get Eric out was great. H in the lab rocked! They really need to show him in there more often. The tooth thing was pretty cool too.

Overall a really good episode.

And yes, I figured that Eric and Calleigh were probably together after the last episode. Liked how it was sort of subtle, as Miami doesn't always do subtle well.

I just hope that the whole relationship doesn't turn out badly like the others in the CSI series have. I blame New York soley for that.

And I loved Calleigh's comment at the end about her house and her guns! :guffaw: She would have tons of them wouldn't she? :lol: