Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as were on the topic of pictures, I think it's high time I posted some!
aah, it's been a while!

Beautiful detective!

Such a cute scene

Very pissy Mac

It's time for a game of Heads, Shoulders,Knee'sand toes

Anddd...

Eyes
Ears
Mouth
Nose!

Or even, our guy in blue :eek:
Stunning
Wet!Mac
Wow!

Those are some seriously nice pics of our favorite detective. I especially love the pool one. :drool:

And dang he does have nice hands too. :devil:

As my friend would say "He can frisk me any day!" :devil: :lol: :drool: :p

bumble bee thanks so posting those pics.:thumbsup: I had a awful morning. I had to get up wayyyy too early. And this is the firts day of my holiday! It's not fair I think! :rolleyes: Then you may know the feeling: tired, pissed, nothing will not work like it should be! :scream: So these pics really saved my day! :)

Here's some more Mac pics! Enjoy! ;)

This is probably one of the stupidest questions . . . but I was told Gary Sinise had braces on his lower teeth. I've never noticed that, but does anyone know?

This is probably one of the stupidest questions . . . but I was told Gary Sinise had braces on his lower teeth. I've never noticed that, but does anyone know?

S03-07-02-1.jpg

@nver. After a complete examination I couldn't find any braces :devil::devil:, and boy was Mac pissed for those rumours :guffaw::guffaw:

Great pic Jools!:thumbsup: I wonderead that braces thing also and my conclusion was that whether I'm getting blind or he doesn't have them!:guffaw: Luckily my eyes are OK and he doesn't have braces! :guffaw:

nver I think your guestion wasn't stupid at all cause I personally think it's always better to ask than be uncertain. :)

With his lovely smiley-Mac pic I wish a good weekend to all! ;)

http://talk.csifiles.com/[URL=http:.../kk26/Sam2222008/th_NVE000803.png[/IMG][/URL]

Hawt cap Sam. His smile's sooooo catchfing. :drool::drool::drool: What a fabulous way to wake up to start Saturday morning, although dreaming about Mac isn't exactly that bad either. :devil::devil::devil: Wake up, Nats :lol::lol::lol:

^^ Oh I did in the end:lol:

I havent been in here much lately but when I do im greeted with some very nice pics :devil: Thanks guys :D

Last edited:
Great pics bumble bee!:thumbsup::drool::drool::thumbsup: I'll try post some pictures "hopefully tomorrow!" cause right now essey-writeing calls!:shifty: "Again!":rolleyes: You know after I've done my essey I'd really take Mac home with me and spent some time with him!!! :devil::devil::devil: cause writeing philosophy is quite stressing...:vulcan: But I still love that subject "and Mac of course"!:lol::lol::lol:

thank you bumble bee for the pics. it is really great to come home to the computer and then see all those pictures after a some what hard day at work. thanks and take care, anne

smacked4ever said:
thank you bumble bee for the pics. it is really great to come home to the computer and then see all those pictures after a some what hard day at work. thanks and take care

Agreed! Mac is a nice sight to come home to after a long day. Thank you for posting them bumble_bee89

PS Love :luvlove: your name smacked4ever ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back