Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Too funny :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

2. meeyka

meeyka Victim

Here are some very nice screenshots from the latest episode (click on them to get bigger photos):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy!!

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome to the Mac thread, Izod1360!:bolian: Meeyka and Sam, thanks for the :drool::drool::drool: pics. I love the ones with the little boy from Necrophilia Americana, Mac's so sweet with kids, and meeyka I love the second and fourth of your pics because his eyes look amazing in both.:drool:

Hmmm, Sam has flu, meeyka has a cold, I have a cold too....we need Dr Mac and his lovely eyes and strong arms....I agree with meeyka, a hug (or more than just a hug?:devil:) from Mac would make me feel much, much better....:devil::devil::devil:

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hmmm...I like the idea MacsLady.:p Being in Mac's arms would really make me feel better cause at the moment I don't feel any better than couple days back! :(
    I'm not sure should I go to see a doctor...Hmm perhaps not if the meeting would be something like this!!! :D
    "Doctor, could you please give a prescription for this damn flu and ask Mac Taylor to come and take care of me couple days???":lol: And tell him that I need lot more than a hug!:hugegrin: Second thought... a warm, strong hug would be a great start though...:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

5. meeyka

meeyka Victim

Some random screenshots from 5x15 I want to share with you :) (Click to get bigger pictures)

THE EYES!
    [​IMG]

THE TUXIDO!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

THE SMILE!
    [​IMG]

THE EYES AGAIN!
    [​IMG]

I JUST LOOOVE THOSE EYES....
    [​IMG]

I might make some more screenshots, just tell me what do you want :)

My cold is gradually turning into a very nasty flu, so I watch lots of Mac to feel better. I would rather prefer his hug, though....

6. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Damn, he looks good in a tuxedo:drool: hopefully, he'll wear it again and again :devil: :devil:

And I love his eyes; you can never really tell if they're green, or blue, or both.

And although I only have a sore throat, can I get a hug, too?:devil:

7. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

meeyka, if you could i would like to see more screenscapes with mac's eyes and also if pos possible his assets, because he does not have have wonderful looking eyes but also some very nice assets. i would also like to see some screenscapes of mac and stella together. thanks and take care, anne

8. meeyka

meeyka Victim

Here is another one especially for you (don't forget to click it :lol: ):

[​IMG]

I vote for green :devil:

He's going to be very very busy this winter - hugging all of his girls :lol::lol:

No problem, I'll try to find something for you :)

9. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Ooh, thanks for the pic, meeyka, he looks especially adorable in that one :drool: :drool:

And I didn't forget to click on it, either :)

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

meeyka, thanks for the amazing pics. He looks so hot in a tux, and has incredible eyes, but my favourite pic is the one of him with Adam. Not only does he look hot, but I love seeing them together. I think Adam is cute too.
    Those pics made me drool a lot.:drool::drool:

I love how his eyes are a mix of green and blue, like you Tequesta I can never tell. But I like that. And of course you can have a hug from Mac. ;)

11. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Yay! :) *does a dance of joy* :D

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

In my recap of 'The Party's Over' in the Grade 'The Party's Over' thread, there's one point where I say something about Mac's raised eyebrow reminding me of Leonard Nimoy's Star Trek character Mr. Spock. Well that picture that says THE EYES AGAIN over it is the moment I was referring to. All Mac needed was some pointy ears, a Vulcan hairstyle and green blood and he could've been a Star Trek Vulcan. :lol:If you think I'm a Star Trek fan...you might be right. <---Little play on Jeff Foxworthy's You Might Be A Redneck.
    I love all the pics. 2 in particular. The one that says THE TUXEDO above it. And the one that says THE EYES AGAIN above it.

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Love the pictures meeyka thank you so much for sharing I especially love the one in the precinct with the tuxedo with the tie undone ...VERY SEXY..:devil::devil: And the one with Mac and Adam is just yummy.

Guys new promo pics over on the pic thread.

http://talk.csifiles.com/showpost.php?p=873556&postcount=393

Didnt want to post them here due to the spoiler factor.:)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

OMG!!!:eek::eek: What pics meeyka and Fruitbat! :thumbsup:

Mac looks so hot in a tux and I like especially the way he wears that bowtie!
    :drool::drool::drool: Hanging around his neck is casual but also very sexy way to wear it!
    :devil::devil::devil: I have to say my favourite pic is also that where he's with Adam. I love the cute look on his face! :adore::adore::adore:
    What comes to those promo pics. It's not surprise that my favourite pic is where you can see him a bit pissed but you can also see his "assets" !!!:drool::devil::devil::drool:

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thank, nice picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.