Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anamarya

anamarya Witness

for me too :(

H seeing them would be so Miami....and off course he would have the sun-glasses with him and a one-liner...
    I don't know why i'm only thinking at this only now but H and Eric should have a discussion...they are related, ok they were but still...and H will resolve te Stetler issue just like always.... je is still the super hero of this show:devil: or at least we like to leave him belive that
    Stetler on the other hand is another thing completly.... i really wait for the scene when he will (he has to...) try to grill Cal about the rule thing.... preferably in the ballistic lab:guffaw:

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Let's keep talk like this out of the thread please. You cannot discredit others if their opinion differs from yours. Other posters are allowed to NOT like the writing and to think there are too many scenes revolving around the ship.

Asking questions to spark discussion is perfect. ;)

Anyone is welcome to ask questions just keep in mind if it's a question about upcoming episodes to please use a spoiler box.

Thanks.

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I agree with you. I've noticed for quite sometime the chemistry between Eric and Calleigh and I've always hoped they would hook up. I finally get to see them together as a couple after so many seasons! It felt like forever to see them together. I don't blame the producers for hyping these two, like I said it's taken time for them to be together. It's something their fans have been waiting for. I don't think there are too many scenes revolving around them either. In the last episode, there were scenes between them but also scenes with them interacting with the rest of the team.

I agree, I think Stetler's visit will be about Ryan since future spoilers indicate the trouble Ryan's going to be facing, poor guy.

I think I know the spoiler you're talking about with E/C. I think it may be the one where Ryan and Eric are going through the photos that were previously taken of the team. The one where Cal was horseback riding with that guy. Eric doesn't suspect her of cheating, but he will be jealous. That's what I read.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  4. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

I agree that Stetler will more be there because of Ryan's actions during the case with Billy and what not.

However I really do think that Stetler would be wasting his time, because really, I don't think that their relationship would change their 'emotional involvement' with each other or affect the lengths they would go to in order to protect one another. The only thing that would be a problem would be the friskiness in the lab which frankly, I am all for. Hehehe;)..

Really, tomorrow's episode is going to be all that will get me through school tomorrow... that and starbucks :drool:...

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Good to know that someone noticed my post. :) Unless this wasn't prompted by my question and answers, in which case I'm definitely gonna shut up now.

Yeah, this has been a long time coming. Even if I hadn't been a fan of the ship from the beginning, I still would've been able to see the signs. There's been more from Eric's side, obviously, but I've also seen the sweet and suggestive smiles from Calleigh, her increased concern and assistance and counsel, the gentle kiss on the cheek (which is certainly NOT something that, say, Ryan would do to Eric or Natalia would do to Horatio, because it goes beyond the boundaries of "just friends"), the subtle and not-so-subtle nudges to get Eric to have a direct conversation with her about his feelings, etc. Anyway, my point is that the build-up IS there, plain as day.

Yeah, it's hyped. It's sweeps. It'll all calm down in an episode or two, and then we'll go back to seeing tiny little glimpses into their romantic life.

I have to say that I think I agree with several other posters when they say that Stetler's return will have more to do with Ryan than anything else. I mean, Ryan's predicament is going to be public, visible, "out there", etc. Stetler or someone else from IAB will have to be all over it. Eric and Calleigh, well, I don't see anyone ratting them out just 5 episodes after they're officially "together", and Stetler isn't around very much, so I doubt he will have noticed anything by himself. Now... he might notice something while he's there on the Ryan fiasco, but if E/C are smart, they'll keep their lovey-dovey antics to a minimum so as to avoid raising suspicions.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  6. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

well, the big day is tomorrow!:)!:)!:)!:)! except for i have to watch it on tuesday. stinkin curfew, anyway...

i think that you guys may be right about havin stetler come back just because of ryan. although i love to hate stetler, i am actually kind of hoping that he would stir up some trouble for calleigh and eric just to make things more interesting (as long as nothing leads to them breaking up)

i have seen all three csi shows, and have followed almost all of the relationships, and calleigh and eric is by far my favorite.:)

7. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

I totally agree with both of you. Build up is most definitely there, otherwise I don't think there would be such a diehard EC fan base. There's always been a clear attraction between the two and working in the type of job they do, they have had plenty of times to grow closer together, whether it be a gruesome case, a near death experiance or just the fact that they work so closely every single day.

And yeah, it's totally hyped...
    However, I am thankful for it. I enjoy the kissing :p.

Ginna, I agree with you about the signs! I have gone back to a few episodes and just tried to focus solely on their facial expressions etc. when they're talking to each other (cause I'm weird)... And I realized how much of a flirt Calleigh really is lol. She does it so subtle I guess I just didn't realize it when I was focusing on the case or what they were saying instead of how they were saying it. Poor Eric:lol:. He is usually just standing there grinning all sexily... And yeah his 'signs' have been easier to pick up on.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  8. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Sorry for being off topic....Does anyone know how far in advance they film episodes before they're aired? Are we like like two months behind them, so if we're getting 7.16 tomorrow, they have already filmed or filming 7.20? I'm hoping we'll get some good E/C promo pics for that. Speaking of promo pics, we never got any promo pics before the S7 premiere, did we? Weren't we supposed to?

Back on topic....

I know 7.16 has not aired yet and it'd be a momentous point in the E/C relationship but I'm also looking forward to 7.20 b/c that's where we're supposed to get the bathroom scene and a frustrated Ryan making a side comment to Eric/Cal about how they should one to talk about keeping secrets i.e. their relationship. I can see them keeping their relationship under wraps til either the season finale/opener, causing a stir in their professional relationship/Stetler/IA.

I mentioned before that I don't think Ryan or anyone in the lab will deliberately 'rat' them out when they find out (still, I would like to see Valera's reaction!) but it would be something with the russian mob/Ivan, or maybe even Eric's bio dad's seedy connections maybe have to do with it? But then again, the latest promo makes it look like his dad is heading off to prison. Eric is supposed to have the morgue chat w/Cal about how the entire team is being watched, not just each of them individually and them as a couple, so can't wait for that scene too. I love their secrecy and that they need to sneak away to meet up to chat in all places the morgue! :lol: It's fun that we the viewers know their secret too and H and the team do not know yet (but I'm sure they all have their suspicions)

9. tigerlove2002

tigerlove2002 Victim

I totally agree with you that it'll be interesting for us as viewers to be "in on their secret" so to speak. It'll be wierd watching all the scenes with other characters and them not knowing anything. But like most people have said, I think Ryan and Natalia will definately figure it out and then maybe approach Cal/Eric.

O and i don't remember who said it earlier, but I'd like to see Horatio find out about E/C at the end of 7.16. With him standing off to the side hidden so they don't know he's there and then he puts his glasses on after they leave the frame and bam, end of episode.

a little over 24 hours til tomorrow night at 10!!!!!

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

When I read the original scene for when the kiss happens (I sooo didn't know there was going to be a kiss btw) I felt like it would be the perfect scene for a kiss just by the way the scene read. Do ya get what I mean? Just by the dialogue and light hearted nature of it, you could feel the proper way to end a scene or piece of dialogue like that would be a kiss.

And when I imgained that scene having a kiss, I had this image of them kissing and in the distance, maybe inside the building at a window, was H. Sort of watching over Eric as he exited the detention center. And of course being there to "watch over" Eric he would see the kiss. ;) I could imagine quirking his eyebrow and smirking a little before putting on his sungalsses and maybe turning and walking away from the window or just looking off passed them in the distance....as so many eps have ended ;)

Either way, I definately think when H finds out he will be happy for them. Part of me thinks he has always known or seen the signs of these two....like everyone said he was perched up at the end of All In so he had to have seen their "moment." He will no doubt stand up for them and protect them and definately wish them well.....I think H is a romantic at heart ;)

I don't know if this link can be posted but I will do it anyway. I apologize to the mods now if I have done something wrong. Another article has been done on E/C was done with Adam and Emily about E/C by USA Today. There is also a pretty sexy picture along with the article ;) The article even mentions "Midnight Tiptoe" and says that this has been seven years in the making!! It also mentions a photo shoot for them :D I hope we get to the pics from that!!

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2009-03-01-csi-miami-romance_N.htm

Once again, welcome to all the new posters and fresh perspectives :D

25 hrs 8 mins to go !!! :D

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I like the idea of H watching from the distance, it's very well... H :lol:. I would also like to see (maybe when Eric and Cal are outed) H talking to either of them and telling them he knew all along. I can imagine them looking at him like ok yeah we should've known you already knew.

Guys we are so close to tomorrow's episode :drool:!!!!

Down to the Wire is on A&E :).

12. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

I always knew H would find out sooner than later if he doesn't know already but let's face it, H and his sunglasses are omnipresent! You know after their kiss and she says let's go back to my place, I can see the episode ending with them walking away and the music turns and we see them being spied on and someone taking their picture......oooh, the suspense!

13. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

There's been talk about how may kisses there will be in 7.16 because of the different angles we see in the pictures, promo, and interview, and we know they film various versions of the scene (in the promo we see them hug as Eric comes out and greets her... in the interview we see Eric come out and Calleigh making the marriage comment and there's no hug). After listening to the interview time and time again I realized that Adam says that Emily, in her southern belle way, gave him a "soft, sweet, lovely kiss" as she's saying they were in public (meaning Eric and Calleigh are kissing in public). This leads me to think that maybe there really is only one kiss, and it's the "shut up" more chaste kiss rather than the kiss we saw in the photo in TV Guide and in the promo, where Calleigh's arms are around Eric's shoulder. That kiss seems to be more serious PDA than the kiss we see them filming in the interview.

Darn it. I hope I'm wrong. I wanted to see more than a chaste "shut up" kiss. Doesn't have to make people want to tell them to "get a room", but that one where her arms are around his shoulders, thats what I want to see!

[​IMG]

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Thanks for posting the pic in here!! They are soooo HOT :devil: I really hope that the photo shoot was done by CBS b/c that mean that the pics will be posted at their press release site :D

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the heads up on the interview delkolover, cookies, chocolate, you name it, its yours :thumbsup:

WOW! That was one hot picture! I want to see the rest of them. Calleigh is so lucky, she gets to kiss Eric, I'm kinda jealous...LOL :lol: I can totally see Calleigh tying Eric up with a tie...oh wait, sorry, minds in the gutter again. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.