"Turn, Turn, Turn" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: Thursday, March 05, 2009
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#916) "Turn, Turn, Turn"

NICK PIECES TOGETHER THREE SEPARATE CASES THAT OCCURRED AT THE SAME MOTEL DURING THE COURSE OF ONE YEAR. - When the CSIs are called to a murder scene at a familiar motel, Nick is thrown for a loop as he pieces together three separate murder investigations that all took place at the same establishment over the course of a year. - Taylor Swift in her acting debute guest stars as Haley Jones, a teenaged girl whose family runs the seedy Vegas motel.

SERIES REGULARS:
Dr. Raymond Langston: Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
David Phillips: David Berman
Hodges: Wallace Langham
Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
Riley Adams: Lauren Lee Smith

RECURRING CAST:
Archie Johnson: Archie Kao

GUEST CAST:
Haley Jones: Taylor Swift
Det. Vartann: Alex Carter
Mandy Webster: Sheeri Rappaport
Henry Andrews: Jon Wellner
Larry Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
Bree Lindale: Alessandra Torresani
Wiry Man: Stephen Heath
Mark Jones: Geoffrey Blake
Nicole Jones: Lisa Darr
Zack Fenish: Colton James
Gavin Fenish: John D'Aquino
Dave Henkel: Michael Trevino
Dale Durney: Kirk Bovill
Mrs. Leigh Lindale: Suzanne Friedline
Old Man: Dave Florek
Frank Carrow: Fredric Lehne
Tanya Carrow: Miriam Drew

WRITTEN BY: Tom Mularz
DIRECTED BY: Richard J. Lewis

THANKS TO: The Futon Critic

I am excited that Taylor Swift will be in this episode. I saw a video clip of hers (she was holding the camera) and it showed part of her scene. It looks like she has a black wig on and may be a victim? It will be interesting to see how good she is as an actress.

Last edited by a moderator:
It feels like I have expected this ep for ages! Haven't been looking forward to a new ep like I am this one. Feels almost like the good ol' times :)

:thumbsup:I haven't been this excited over a CSI eppy since Gum Drops!

Another opportunity for George to show his fine acting chops!:thumbsup:

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

If you find Taylor Swift's myspace page, she posted a video on her video page that features a few clips of her filming her upcoming episode. I have no idea how to bring you a link....and mods if myspace isn't an approved page I apologize
I have no problem with an official myspace page, I have a problem when someone claims it is only for a star to come out and say umm nope not mine. Swifts page seems like hers so no harm done. I am sure people can locate it, if not just link to the page/section that it is on and from there folks will find it.

Thanks Destiny. Sometimes I forget what sites are okay to post from or post links to so I figured I'd post an apology just in case. The video I'm referring to is very cute and I hope everyone sees it.

Can't find it...:confused:

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

On her page it's under "Videos"...under her profile pic on the top left side of the screen. It's the most recent video posted....she starts out talking about going to Europe. I believe the CSI stuff starts at about 1:30 in.

Hope that helps! It took me a while to find it too!

I usually like Nicky-centric episodes. I'm still not sure who Taylor Swift is but the promos look good.

Oh, squinn1201, you don't need the spoiler codes since this is the discussion thread for the episode. :D

This episode looks to have a lot of potential, amazing if that. I'm not so sure on the Taylor Swift part (I have a friend that likes her) but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. We really haven't had a big 'George' episode since Season 6, if I'm correct, so I'm sure this is a big treat to the George/Nick fans.

I usually like Nicky-centric episodes. I'm still not sure who Taylor Swift is but the promos look good.
You're lucky, H! :lol: That means your kids aren't big enough yet to be in the teeny-bopper phase. I'd sum up Taylor Swift as a countrified version of Miley Cyrus (Which means annoying mainstream country music singer.)

You're lucky, H! :lol: That means your kids aren't big enough yet to be in the teeny-bopper phase. I'd sum up Taylor Swift as a countrified version of Miley Cyrus (Which means annoying mainstream country music singer.)

Ugh, Miley Cyrus. Why is she still popular? :rolleyes:

Because kids like mine LUV her!:guffaw:

Having said that, thanks to mom, she knows who Nick Stokes is, who George Eads, is but no knowlege of Taylor Swift. Only that she sang with Miley Cyrus at the Grammys.

Still, she knew who George Eads was before she knew about Taylor Swift.

The episode name is very compelling. I was reading the lyrics to the song, Turn, Turn, Turn and really describes Nick's life in the span of a year.

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

I mean if the episode starts at his birthday (which we are not sure of now that they've changed it again) That sort of goes with a 'Time to be born" and then if the spoilers about him breaking down at the end, that certainly goes a long with 'a time to weep'

And in that year, he's seen death, he's had to heal, he's laughed, he's been put second in command so he's repeaped the career he's sown and he's laughed with his new teammates in some of the last eppies.

He's seen death (Warrick) and there is still question in my mind about 'a time to kil'l when he confronted the Under Sheriff in for Warrick.

So it's a fitting title..from that perspective.

Last edited:
So she can help her dad make a comeback into music. :p

As I was checking names of guest stars for this episode on imdb.com, I notice that Colton James (who plays Zach in this episode) played Charlie Easton in the season 3 episode, Got Murder. There have been a number of recycled actors on this show lately.

This will take you too it if you don't see it at first its under the title "I hope it's gonna make you notice".

As some of you might think you entered the wrong thread (due to a couple threads that read "Spoiler Lab" you didn't, there was some discussion about Taylor left over (after the thread announcement) about her one video, so I moved it over to here, and I have corrected the title back to the episode name. ;)

As some of you might think you entered the wrong thread (due to a couple threads that read "Spoiler Lab" you didn't, there was some discussion about Taylor left over (after the thread announcement) about her one video, so I moved it over to here, and I have corrected the title back to the episode name. ;)

I'm glad you said that! You absolutely DID confuse me!! :guffaw:

About Taylor Swift...all I know is I have a lot of friends with kids who can't WAIT for this episode because she's in it. Hey, if it brings in new fans, that would be great. :)

And from viewing some of her video blogs and such and seeing interviews with her, she seems to be pretty grounded and having fun with all this fame. Hopefully she can stay that way.

Yay Taylor Swift!

I have to disagree about the Miley Cyrus thing. Taylor Swift is much better. :) Hopefully she'll do well, or else it's going to be hard to defend her and country music in general to my friends. *laughs*

Back