Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Thanks Destiny. Sometimes I forget what sites are okay to post from or post links to so I figured I'd post an apology just in case. The video I'm referring to is very cute and I hope everyone sees it.

2. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

They're from BSG, though it's the 2003 version. *runs back to friends' BSG marathon*

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

No problem, when in doubt just pm and ask. Never say sorry for something you're not sure of, like I said just pm if necessary. I would love to list the sites that are on the off list, but there are many and some in which only certain things about them are kind of okay. But the main ones are mostly already listed one page/post one of this thread, or in the Help guide. ;)

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks, Princess! George is in it. Cute! :adore: And Paul (Brass!). Thanks for posting about it!

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Thanks Princess, George's accent is so adorabe and Brass looks so cute.

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

"We are in NoHo. For anyone who doesn't know, that's Northern Hollywood." I don't know why, but when George said that it just made me laugh! Thanks for sharing Princess! Paul looks like a teddy bear! LF was in it too for a split second. Does anyone else notice his wandering eyes? ;)

7. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Does anyone here know when this will air, what the title is, etc?

I'll definitely be there for that episode. I've learned to love Kate Vernon now that she's come back to BSG as the Fifth cylon. There's a definite Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? tone to her relationship with her fictional husband. It's touching but also funny.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Rahkira -The episode will air on April 16 and the penned title is 'A Space Oddity' but what I'm thinking this is episode #20 which was called 'To boldly go'? Maybe the name changed.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The discussion thread for (#916) "Turn, Turn, Turn" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

From TVGuide.com

Matt Mitovich at TV Guide sat down to talk to the newest CSI: Vegas star, Laurence Fishburne. He’s such an incredible actor that watching him in this interview, you can definitely see that he’s not like his character, Ray Langston. I do like his respect for the fellow cast members and for actual CSIs. It says a lot about him as a person.

In this clip, he tells about how Langston will begin to show an agressive tendency that we haven’t seen just yet. After they ditched the idea of him having a genetic predisposition to being a serial killer, thank goodness they kept the idea of a darker side to the Langston character. I think it will add quite a lot of interest to the show.

When asked if Fishburne thinks the character could get too dark, he answered, “With CSI, yoChecu can never worry about being too dark…. I’m anxious to see where it goes.”

Check out accompanying video

11. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Thank you so much for the information. Hopefully, we'll get some interaction between the regular CSI cast and more of the guest cast. Would love to see Ron Moore have a speaking part. Perhaps one of them is a killer? Love this "crossover-sort of!"

12. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Okay, I am going crazy. I looked at the photos of No Way Out and I read the captions...so if Nick and Langston are together and Riley and Greg are together then how does Langston and Riley end up being held hostage???

Also, is the spoiler true about Greg doing something that could endanger his job as a CSI pertain to this episode?

If it does then is Greg still on scene somewhere hidden....and where is Nick?

Dire consequences??? What does that mean? Does someone get hurt? Shot?

We need more spoilers.:confused:

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I am wondering the same thing, as the promotional pics for No Way Out were all of Greg and Riley then Nick and Langston. But the fates do have it, and Riley and Langston somehow end up together and held hostage.

Uhg. I'm a little disappointed that THIS spoiler includes less greg than the earlier ones, but something tells me that he's still involved more than usual.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

The caption of the pics just tells people what the episode is about, it doesn't necessarily describe the photos. Ray and Riley could be taken hostage after the four of them have worked the scene together and separated. Hope that helps. :)

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WHOA:eek:last night watching a CBS movie "Jess Stone" they showed the next ep. preview, and it's Taylor Swift who gets shot, apparently Nick was smitten with her, I don't know in what way, but he's all bummed out in the locker room and Langston, finds him there and ask's "Are you OK" so it's not one of our team members~did anyone else see this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.