Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electra

electra Pathologist

I actually LOVE that the thread is there.The more we talk about E/C ,more attention will bring to them.:thumbsup:

"Heating up Miami " is a a perfect choice even that I voted for "Going canon ,baby".

Like I said,Eric and Calleigh are friends first so if they become a couple it would be easier becouse they actually know each other.

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I agree with both of you on why their relationship will work, or should if the writers don't mess things up. They have a history, a close friendship that gives them the benefit of really knowing each other, knowing what makes the other tick. They're better able to handle the trials and tribulations that will come along without saying "to hell with it" and breaking up (as Adam said in so many words). I don't think either of them would throw away so many years of friendship, and now love, on a disagreement. If they'd just met and fell in love it would be different as they wouldn't really know each other, it would be so much easier to throw in the towel if they had a disagreement. And as hiphugger17 showed us, they have proven they can work through disagreements.

Won't it be nice when we no longer have to have these talks about their relationship behind spoiler boxes?

I was wondering if there is a 12 Step program for obsessing about the relationship of two fictional characters ;). Then again, if there is one, I don't think I want it.

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I love it when I come here in the morning and there's so many new posts.:thumbsup:

I was thinking what you said about them arguing and maybe even breaking up. Well I think it won't happen. I mean their love is based on really solid fundations, 7 year of friendship is a big thing. I'm sure they cosideredtheir decision about this relationship very carefully. It's definitely not only about sex and passion, it's so much more. It's so obvious they love each other, the way they are looking on each other says a lot:). I agree with you that they won't split up because of some problems, cause there will be problems like in every normal relationship. But when you are so deeply involved with someone (and for me they truley are) then you always find a way to solve every little problem which happens to apper on your way.
    As for the Eric's daydreaming, well in my country when someone is so in love we say that he lost his head for her and he's the perfect example of it. Wow, he's dreaming about her even during the work, it's so sweet.

4. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Maybe his thought of them in first class holding hands is a dream of them flying out to thier honeymoon ;). I think he is so cute, he's right next to her and he's daydreaming about her - he's so in love! It comes to show only the best for his Calleigh and she is one lucky woman.

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

So was it really wrong to write a fanfiction about the real Adam and Emily? I didn't think of it to be wrong and sorry for posting it, obviously I'm not up to date with the rules, so I'll get to reading them. The only reason I posted it here is because someone did it before so I thought it was okay. So sorry to anyone who thought my idea was wrong to write about their private lives.:( Now I have to delete it from fanfiction.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Welcome to all the new posters in here :D I see a few of you have decided to de-lurk :lol: Which is awesome b/c we sooo love welcoming new members :D

When I first read the scene I had to re-read it a couple of times before I believed that it was real!!:lol: It was too cute to read and hopefully they will keep it in the ep.

Another really great thing is in March we have 3 new eps in a row!!! :eek: When was the last time we had that?!!! I just posted the release from CBS on the ep in the spoiler thread!

7. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Awesome! *Runs to spoiler thread* Really awesome!

Thank you again Delkolover! What would we do without you? (Probably be bored out of your minds!) He has a daydream about Calleigh and him holding hands on an airplane(may I say tropical vacation?)? That is just too SWEET! I'm guessing the daydream is going to be very bright with a maybe...blue? backround. You know.....a true Miami daydream:).

What are all y'alls thoughts?

8. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Hi, this is my first time posting something because I don't want to make a mistake and get yelled at by someone and so I probably won't post much at all, but I have been "lurking" for months. I am a huge E/C fan, have been since the very beginning, and I am so excited for 7.16! According to tv.com, we should be getting 5 new episodes in a row actually.......

http://www.tv.com/csi-miami/show/8460/episode.html

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I'm sure you guys would find a way to get by w/o me :lol:

Here are some pics from ep 718 that CBS has posted.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thank you so much for those cute pictures Delkolover. You're the best.:thumbsup:

They are great, especially the first one with Calleigh looking at Eric:adore:. The way she's looking at him, well all I can say is that now I'm not surprised he's daydreaming about her during the work on the case.;)
    I guess it's the everlasting love.:)
    I just hope they didn't change it and there will be that scene, casue I'd love to see it now when I know about that. It's just a bit uncommon for men to do it, though maybe not if it's a man who is so deeply in love with a women.
    And actually it's hard for me to imagine how it can looks, I'm really curious how they handled it.:confused:

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Writing RL fic is done all the time in various places. As for being wrong, it depends on what your definition of wrong is (wrong to post, yes. Wrong to write, that's up to you). Personally I think RL fics are a turn off. I'd rather stick to to the characters but it is quite popular. As for deleting it from ff.net, you shouldn't have to do that. There's RL fic all over LiveJournal. I've came across tons for RL hockey players.

So while you can write it all you want, the board does have rules about talking about the actors instead of characters and RL fiction cannot be linked to from here.

Hope that explains it. :)

12. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Thanks Delkolover for the pics !! :D They are awesome!!
    Yay we get at least 3 episodes in a row ! That must be a record! God so much waiting!:scream:

Eric and Calleigh look so sweet on the first pic Calleigh is in a dream staring at him! awww:lol:. On the second pic it's like if the woman is gonna give something to Eric and Calleigh is staring at her like :shifty: Mmmmm don't you dare touch him!! :evil: Eric looks so hot in that pic with his jacket on but o god it must be too hot for that in Miami! :drool:

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks delkolover for the pics! :thumbsup:

I love the first one with Calleigh looking at Eric. Her expression is adorable :).

When I read about Eric's daydream the first thing I thought was that it was such a girl thing to do :lol:. So for a guy to actually do it he really is head over heels for her! The thing is that it actually makes more sense to me to have Eric having the daydream than Calleigh. Can't explain why but it just does. :lol:

Welcome das576 :) Nice to have you around!

14. Cristina

Cristina Civilian

Hi! I'm new here! You may notice that my English sounds a little weird, that's because I'm Spanish and my English isn't very good :lol: Well, I hope I can improve it reading and posting here :)

I love CSI: Miami and I absolutely love E/C! They're just so perfect to each other! When I first came to this thread and saw all the spoilers and promo pics I was like OMG, this can't be happening!! :guffaw:

All I can say about this chapter right now is: FINALLY! I just can't stop watching the pics and the promo! I hope they show us a long kiss, if not, I hope we could find the behind the scenes kiss on YouTube (like they did with the mistletoe kiss on Bones :lol:)

15. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Hey das567 and welcome to the thread - beleive me these guys make you feel very much at home that you find you cant help but join in in posting :thumbsup:
    Hey to Cristina too - your English is actually very good - better than some of the people i know who actually are English :lol:.

Awesome pics - love how they included one of Cal staring at Eric - that girl sure is in love :lol:
    As for Eric having a daydream i dont think its his first of Calleigh if you actch my drift...:devil: But im glad that its been put it, its cute that he thinks about this kind of thing - and i think Calleigh does too - maybe during the sumemr break they'll go away together. Cal and hewhomustnotbenamed went away - of course Calleigh and Erics will be much more romantic and meaningful... I think it would be nice though :)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.