Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

It could also be an indication that Emily knows it isn't the first kiss Eric & Calleigh share, in that when they do kiss, they are already a couple and would have already shared kisses. I'd like to think that when Eric took her home at the end of All In, that something happened between them, even if it was just a comfort kiss or a kiss good night, a kiss that was more than a friendship kiss.

I know someone else said they didn't think Calleigh would kiss in public. Why wouldn't she? Certainly she wouldn't kiss Eric at the lab, but there is no reason why Calleigh wouldn't kiss him anywhere in public. Sure it wouldn't be the kind of kiss that would make people tell them to "get a room", but nothing wrong with a sweet kiss in public. And Calleigh's not so cold or restrained (oh damn, what is the word I am looking for??) that she wouldn't do it.

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I noticed that too. On CTV they showed some scenes I haven't seen before or at least don't remember and at the bottom it said new episode tommorow (tonight)

OMG!! Thank you so much!!! That picture made my day!!! It makes me even more excited to see this episode!!!

LOL!! I love it!! Interesting what Emily says, it could be true. Maybe something did happen after he drove her home after her kidnapping.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is sooooo frickin awesome!! :D

We finally have the proof we have all been waiting 7 years for!! :D

Thank you soooo much for posting it.....I can't wait to get my Tv Guide now...unfortunately, I won't get it until Weds....mail here is soooo slow :(

Calleigh tends to be a private person but I think her ordeal in 714 and the idea of being with Eric will open her up and hopefully bring out the softer side of Cal that we have not see in a while. I never thought she wouldn't be the type of person to kiss in public.....I mean she let Jake kiss her in the middle of the lab and didn't seem to upset about it so why should it be different with Eric?

OMG it soooooo needs to be March 2nd!! :lol: And here I was all anxious about the promo tonight and we get THIS!!! SWEET :D

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  4. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I was at the docter's office this morning and then in town for awhile and as soon as I saw the four pages of posts I knew something had happened!:shifty:

Boy, was I right!

Oh My Gosh! WOW! I am speechless, really I can't think right now:lol:. JoannaRose897 you are officially my favorite person in the world right now:). I love Emily's comment about the C-Section! It makes sense to me!:lol: Who cares about the promo now? Is there anyway to get the full interview?

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

OMG! OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! I love you!!! You are amazing!!! Wow ... I really thought I would never see this !! You have saved my life ! I can't wait to see the SUPER KISS on the episode I'm gonna watch it again ... againg ... again ... again.. This episode is going to be so HOT!! I can't wait!!!! OMG! I can't get over this! Thank you again JoannaRose you are the best!:lol:

6. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

HEY!!!

We're coming up on the end of this thread reeeeeeally quickly, so... uh... shouldn't we come to a consensus as to the title of the new thread? I really don't know how this works since I haven't been fully participating until about a couple weeks ago, so yeah.

I think the two front runners were:

Eric and Calleigh #34: The Next Level

and

Eric and Calleigh #34: Miami Heat

Any other ideas? Will there be voting? How does this work? :confused:

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I love that Emily's pretty much like "Yeah... don't want to do that. How about a C-section?" :lol: I also love Adam's comment about how a kid of Calleigh and Eric would be a crimestopper.

There really needs to be a jawdrop smiley. Really. Hot. *realizes the subcaption is "Miami Heat"* That was unintended, but it's true.
    SideNote: Love the fun poked at H's glasses/

ETA: Wow, four posts since I hit "Quick Reply"...

Definitely Miami Heat, Ginna. I think the others will probably agree... It seems appropriate. :D

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I personally like "Next Level" but TV Guide has just dropped the perfect desrciption of these two in our laps!! I definately say we go with "Miami Heat"

Or even.....

E/C #34: Heating up Miami

62 posts and we are done!! :eek: that has got to be a record even for us!!!! :lol:

By the time the promo airs tonight, we will sooooo be into a new thread!!

9. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I loved 'The next level' but I'm going for 'MIAMI HEAT' :D
    I wanna live in America!!!!!!!! :scream:
    All I can say about the pic is :drool:. Thanks again JoannaRose for the pic thank you!thank you! thank you!. OMG! The interview is so cute!! Eric & Calleigh babys that would be so cute! Imagine them with brown hair and green eyes they would be so cute! awww! Adorable!! I want an Eric & Calleigh baby !! :) Does anybody know where I can adopt one!??:rolleyes: Well at least they mentioned the babys ! I really wish It will come true!!!:) It could It could!! :) And YAY we are officially getting a kiss so no need for dissapointment!!:lol:

10. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Okay, I had a really bad day and this pic made everything better. Thanks, Joanna!!!

The kiss is amazing. They are so hot. Even hotter than I imagined they would be. I can't believe we're finally getting this. After all we deserved it, we've been waiting for 7 years for something like this. SomewhereApart, I agree with you, it looks like Cal is the one who's giving Eric a big one. And she should. He'd been waiting for her all this time, he deserves it.
    It's so cute that Emily and Adam are Hiphuggers... It's really wonderful to see actors being so excited about the relationship between their characters. And they are so funny. I like the comment on the picture, about H's glasses. Totally true.
    I think they'll put Cal and Eric going for a kiss and then cut to some other scene, so as to create some kind of cliffhanger. But, it's okay, because we know that they will kiss.

I was so tired when I came home, and now I'm totally awake. I won't be able to sleep tonight. This is so exciting!!!

I'm all for "Miami Heat" or "Heating up Miami"... We could also go with "The cause of global warming"...

Where's Audrey??? She's missing out on all the fun. I'm sure she'll flip out when she sees all of this.

11. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Seems to me like maybe he's been playing that "push/pull" game. Which would explain her comment about him not knowing (believing) what he wants. If it's been there all that time then she was just trying to shove him n the right direction. And what a shove it was!!!
    ;)

12. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I really need to find something to do...I can't wait for another 4 hours for this episode and then the promo.:alienblush:

This is too much! I can't even imagine what they say to each other and how the kiss happens! Man...too much to take it!

13. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

So far I've taken a liking to "Eric and Calleigh #34: Heating Up Miami".

Hehehe... I can't believe we've blown through this thread so quickly.

Wait, yes I can!

By the way, this afternoon after work, I went to Walmart AND Walgreens to see if they have the latest issue of TV Guide in stock....... and neither one had it.

:scream: BLAST!!! :scream:

But it's OK, I'll get it eventually. At least I'll have the promo tonight and a great Hiphugger rerun too. *tries to steady breathing and heartbeat*

I can make it to next week with my sanity in tact. I can make it to next week with my sanity in tact. This is my new mantra.

14. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

I wanna live America too :( I wanna go buy the Tv guide and read the entire interview.

THANKS AGAIN JoannaRose, everyone is loving you right now, me included, my late birthday present :D I want an Eric/Calleigh baby too, would be most cute baby ever. hahhahaha
    & I wanna see the promo so much, please post here guys. And idk if want for them to put the kiss on the promo or not. Either way is fine by me anyway, we are getting a kiss. And plus i'm hoping the scene where Cal visits him in jail will be cute too, so we might gain waaaayy more then the Hot kiss, this is gonna be a GREAT episode.

And for me "Miami Heat" or "Heating up Miami" is fine by me :D omg we were so fast on this thread. :lol: Good things to our hiphugger heart.

15. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Oh wow, I picked the right day to go to Texas! I remember when I last lived in the U.S. (About 6 months ago) I used to go to the grocery store and pick up a TV guide and walk around the store and read it. Well, my husband and I are visiting my dad and he asked me to go to the grocery store. I saw the Tv Guide and picked up flipped through it...and you can alll guess where this is leading. Bye bye jet lag, hello hyperactivity. I had a lot of people staring at me.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.