Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

I love Miami Heat :) Cal and Eric will more than heat up Miami they make it explode :lol:!
    The only way i could possibly get hold of TVguide is if my local Cosco sells it - it sells allsorts of US import magazines so it may have a couple of copies - for the articles - since it has other seemingly useless to the UK population magazines also...

Im looking forward to this episode - dare i say it?! - even more than 7x14, i think its knowing we'll get a kiss it makes eveything so much better.

I bet Adam and Emily talk about Cal&Eric all the time, they probably have huge discussions with the writers on the direction that the storylines are going to take in terms of Cal&Erics relationship, i can imgaine the look on their faces when they read in the scrip that they had to kiss :guffaw:!

2. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Hey... the new TV Guide doesn't have Andy Samberg on the cover, does it? Because I saw it at Walmart but assumed that it wasn't the newest edition, so I didn't buy it. If that's the one I need, I'll be going back to get it before my night class starts this evening.

3. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

OMMMMGGGGGG !!!! This picture is so PERFECT !!!! SQQUUEEEE!!!!
    .... Hyperventilates ....

4. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

OMG!!! I AM TRYING NOT TO PASS OUT!! I've been busy for a couple of days and come back to see this VERY enticing picture!! and this interview!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! (ok, got that out) i want to see a Double D baby like asap! Emily is so cute that she had to practice on her boyfriend...if you're gonna plant a hot wet one on Adam/Eric, girl you better make him see stars, lol! The fact that they're getting all this screen time is what is really carrying the show in my opinion. I mean, who wants to see Horatio Caine kissing Julia?????? NO! We want to see Calleigh D. plant one on Eric D. This picture just made my week trying to wait out this promo tonight. Speaking of which, we are just hours away ... {sigh} Thank you JoannaRose897

5. Ettie Betty

Ettie Betty Civilian

Hi,
    My name is Henrietta Elizabeth and I've been creeping around in the shadows of the boards for nearly two years. I'm a huge fan of E/C and I'm so excited that they get together this season!

I just saw the pic from the newspaper and ran around my house screaming like a little girl and jumping up and down on various objects of furniture. My husband now thinks I've lost my mind.

I can't believe they finally kiss! It's why i've been watching the show for the last 6 years, and all that hoping and praying is finally about to pay off!
    Ettie Betty

6. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I can't now! But seeing the KISS picture has calmed me down a bit ! but just a tiny bit! OMG! I'M SO EXCITED!! I really think Adam & Emilly should write the hiphuggers part of the script it would be awesome and I would probably include hot bed scenes with techno music and Eric and Calleigh babys, and everything we have ever wanted!!:drool: I definitely think that Calleigh iniciated the KISS ! Or just leaped on Eric!!

#951 posts not long to go !!!!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  7. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

Thank you so much for the pic;) Of course I don't get TV Guide until Tuesday, now I'm being tortured. This week is going to drag I can feel it. Hopefully the promo will show them kissing.

8. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

Welcome Ettie Betty.

And believe everyone here is hyperventilating or screaming, freakin' out, this just came out of the blo, i couldn't believe when the girl said that they were kissing. :lol: and then i saw the picture and i totally screamed and i just freaked out. hahahaha i'm waiting for this since i was 13, which means 7 years ago. I can't believe this day finally came. we all are so excited.

Next stop: Promo .... and new thread soon.

9. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

I didn't want to stay up late because i'm so tired .. but now i need to watch the episode just to see the promo ( CTV better have a good promo because i will scream ... ) .. I think i'M freaking out now .. I just want to put the picture everwhere lol.

I want to live in the USA right now ...

10. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

as excited as i am about the promo and especially the episode next week i hope they dont give too much away tonight.. but knowing cbs they will give juust enough to make us faint. do you guys think that there will only be that one kiss next week or more? im still trying to figure out when it is going to happen and if someone on the team will see them. also, how does it come? because like in the other pictures they are veryy close and everything but then away laughing.. hopefully after the promo tonight though the other tv channels or online or whatever.. will put something online of behind the scenes.

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

OMG! I was only gone for a couple of hours, wow we are some hyper hiphuggers here.

Holy crap so close to a new thread already.

Here are my suggestions:

At last
    Finally
    tongue tied...sorry I just had to put that one there

I looked at Walmart and didn't see the new TVguide, I was not pleased. :scream: I guess I will be heading over to Walgreens tomorrow after work (or maybe before...LOL) :lol:

I haven't stopped smiling at that picture since I saw it. I was giggling like a little girl on the way home from Walmart when I heard any kind of love song on the radio and of course makes me think of Eric & Calleigh. :adore:

Oh Calleigh & Eric super babies...that would be beyond awesome
    !

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

They are really too cute!! Emily's reply to her ushing out a baby was great!! "No how about a C-section?" :guffaw: I can't get over how much these two are into wanting Eric and Cal together....They don't want them to have a fling, they want them together for a very long time!! Which makes me very happy. Actors aren't always this receptive to their characters getting together so this should be interesting!

How funny would it be if they kiss outside the detention center and H is somewhere nearby and does see them!! :eek: I would love to see the reaction on his face :lol: His glasses probably would fall off :lol:

Audrey should be getting home from work anytime now....I'm sure she will flip when she sees this!!! :lol:

So now the promo is sooooo NOT going to be enough for me!! I need this episode NOW :lol:

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

You know I agree, why wouldnt she kiss in public? She's off duty and therefore would have no reason to hide her affection for him, especially after his ordeal. She's probably happy to see that he didn't get deported..she couldve lost him!!

At any rate, if they did kiss after All In, it probably was the same reason. He was scared at the thought of what wouldve happened to her. He does wear his heart on his sleeve and couldn't hold in anymore that if something happened to her, he didn't know what he would do (Cooper wouldve been a gonner, lol) and, the intensity of his words made her see he was sincere.

After all of that, I would think of him dropping her off, making sure she was home safe (her number was still plastered on a website) and then when leaving, he gave her a hug and a "glad I didn't lose you" kiss. Probably short and sweet...or it couldve went a whole different way (I could already feel our FanFiction writers conjuring up a scenario now and preparing to type away). If he didn't think it happened since then and Emily did, well, Em, someone's been thinking a little too much about Eric Delko, lol. For the fact that she "practiced" with her boyfriend, shows that she did put thoughts into it. Only thing is, I wonder how her boyfriend felt when she was kissing him and picturing making out with Adam/Eric?? Ok, overanalysing, but worth the venture ;)

14. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

My brain is malfunctioning it has collapsed ! Not long until the promo! Although I have to wait until tomorrow :( Can somebody ask my parents why I don't live in the USA?:confused: I don't want a time machine because I'm on holiday this week and I don't want it to end, I just want to work for CBS and be able to get the episode then I would upload it on youtube give you guys the links and we would all be happy, wouldn't we?:rolleyes: And YES I'm dreaming! I wish I wans't ! YaY the KISS!! :drool:

15. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

"At Last" reminds me of that Etta James song. Ooooooh, it's so sweet! We've been thinking "The Next Level", "Miami Heat" or "Heating Up Miami". I like 'em all!

I'm not gonna be here for the birth of the new thread, I'll be in class. :( Give it a good name, yeah?

I too looked at Walmart and found the TV Guide with Andy Samberg on the cover. Is that the one I need? I asked but haven't been told. If that's the one I need, I'm picking it up AFTER class. Aw heck, I'll just go by Walmart anyway and take a closer look at the TV Guide they have in stock.

I've been smiling like a mad woman too. And holy cow, y'all should've seen me at work. If any of my coworkers had been looking at the moment when I first saw that picture, they probably would have assumed I was having a seizure. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.