Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by karu_mila, Jan 1, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Give Me a Chance

55.6%
  2. The Diamond Bond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure

11.1%
  4. Big Day Coming Up?

22.2%
  5. I Know What You Wanted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Don't Believe Everything You Hear

22.2%
  9. Don't Mess With the Stare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. A Perfect Match

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

It's shame that they don't show Calleigh worry about Ryan, she always do that, no matter what he did. But seriously, i don't see team anymore, they just co-workers, nothing more. I don't know, maybe Ivon mean this when he say that H's team "falling apart" or it was bluff :confused: I hope we see more Cal\Ryan interaction, they have great chemistry, and if they don't get together:( (who know's, maybe in future seasons :p), tptb can show us their friendship :) Cuz they cool (cute, adorable :adore:) together and i watching this show only because of this two :)

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ryan will have problems coming up in episode 7.20,perhaps 7.19 also. I think it will take a while before anyone figures out he has a problem because the team just isn't close enough to notice when one of them has a problem.Apparently Ryan gets the crap beat out of him,and no one notices anything? That is really sad,and I hope the spoilers are wrong on this point,or perhaps I'm reading the spoilers wrong.
    ^ The team is falling apart because they don't care enough about each other.

3. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Yeah, that was i thought, my English is pretty bad :rolleyes:

I know, i can't stop myself and always reading spoilers:) That's very sad, he always was a butt boy for them and i'm not surprising if they don't notice that something wrong. I think now only Natalia can notice this.:(

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think you are right about Natalia,but she probably won't be in the episode a lot.I really like Natalia,she seems more caring the others.If anyone notices something isn't right,she would,but it sounds as if Horatio will be the one to figure things out as of now.
    I understand your English fine.

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I don't think that Ryan's OCD as particularly been addressed properly... there's only little hints here and there and I don't think I've ever heard Calleigh mention it before. It would be good to see Calleigh ask Ryan about it 'cause I think she would want to understand him better. *pokes TPTB* Besides, it'd be good bonding time for them...

Ryan gets beat up?! Man, he gets all the bad stuff... he doesn't deserve that. Even if Calleigh doesn't notice it until later, I think she would at least show some concern 'cause she doesn't take this kind of stuff lightly. I really hope that TPTB don't make her ignore this... or else I'll be really pissed.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Yeah,poor Ryan does get beat up,has to do with that Russian Mob.The spoilers make it sound as if it's not noticed right away.Someone suggested maybe he wasn't hit in the face,but Horatio mentions the word torture in the spoilers,so it has to be bad.I would think he would be at least in some pain.

7. karriesk

karriesk Civilian

Hi~I'm new here! I just found this site yesterday night, and when I saw this thread, I was soooo glad to know there were still carwashers like me around these days...... I read all of the replies to this thread and I was surprised how you all can feel just the same as me when watching the scenes between C/R. I'm just craving for their scene more often....You know, even as the co-workers they haven't been together at all since 6season. I'm wondering why the writers are putting Natalia together with Ryan all the time. It seemed like it was fixed as C/E and N/R . But I'm kind of letting my hopes up after I saw ep14, 15. I just hope the writers are going in the right direction...

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Karriesk - welcome to the thread! I think the chemistry between Calleigh and Ryan is undeniable.

I agree about the comments on the team not being there for each other. They seem to have drifted apart over the past few seasons. It would be good if they showed them together after a case, and not on the beach again, or just generally showing a personal interest in each others lives.
    I was confused with the torture thing- surely Ryan would be in pain, even if the scars weren't on show. At least one of the team should realise he has a problem- i mean they are all supposed to be intuative csi's :rolleyes: Hopefully when all his revealed they will be supportive of Ryan

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Karriesk, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you around here more often...

Torture? Please don't let it be that... I don't like seeing Ryan in pain and I don't want this to be the only reason for Calleigh to show concern for him. If it does go in that direction, I hope that she'll give him support, even after the ordeal. I don't want the concern to stop afterwards...

10. Fiorella

Fiorella Hit and Run

Im new here too! Im uruguayan, here they are air dating the season 6 of CSI Miami, and just the two first episodes of CSI Las Vegas.

11. Fiorella

Fiorella Hit and Run

...Only the first two episodes of CSI Las Vegas season 8.
    I wach CSI and CSI Miami, i donĀ“t like CSI NY.

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to Shipper Central Fiorella. :D

As you may notice, this forum is unlike the others on the board. We have specific rules that apply to the posts here.

Our first rule is that each post must contain three lines of discussion. Since this thread is dedicated to Calleigh and Ryan, the discussion should pertain to them and their relationship. And the way this whole board is set up, you have up to 24 hours to add to or edit your post so there is no need for double posting.

The rest of Shipper Central rules can be found here. Please take some time and look them over.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have fun and happy posting. :D

13. Fiorella

Fiorella Hit and Run

Thanks.
    I want more CaRWash in the future.

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Fiorella, welcome to the thread! Nice to see a new CaRWasher in this neck of the woods... by the way, is it okay if I call you Fio?

Me too... there are a lot of possibilities for CaRWash scenes, but so far, TPTB haven't taken those opportunities. *threatens to poke TPTB* What would you like to see happen? I personally want to see them have a good talk like the ones they had in season 3...

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Okay, so I missed the glitzy episode with the lawyer played by Puffy... P.Diddy... Major Rapper Guy but it's just as well since it didn't look like we had much of a scene with them. I'll look for the episode and see that scene they shared between a glass wall (as described by the lovely karu_mila) then maybe post a few screencaps of it when I get the chance for those who may have missed it. :)

Meanwhile, yesterday's episode was a repeat but since I've been majorly bad about watching CSI Miami, it was new to me and when I saw the promo for the new episode next week, well, I'll just say I was rather disappointed. I don't know if anyone else here has seen it and I'm a bit surprised no one's mentioned it yet but I suppose we want to focus on the good and not the bad so... [​IMG]

Well, one thing's for sure, I still like this pairing even if they'll never be more than friends. That's just how I'll always be. (BTW, I've never read any CaRWash fanfics so if anyone can recommend something that's completed, not too long, and on the funny/sweet side, I'll totally love you and give you a virgin cosmo!)