Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, I can see that you're all really excited by spoilers, as I imagine that you would be. But can you please remember that ALL posts MUST have at least 3 lines of ontopic discussion. Also please remember that ALL discussion of episodes yet to air MUST be put in a spoiler box. I've had to edit a few posts to add them.

Many thanks,
    Steph.

2. Evyke

Evyke Dead on Arrival

Hey e1,I've been lurking about for some time(2 years:rolleyes:) 'cause I was a bit dissapointed about my first ship(grillows:brickwall:)I was kind of hesitant of gettin' all worked up again but hey you win some and you lose some:thumbsup:
    Anyway 7.16 will be aired on the day I turn 30 years old so I'm expecting a hell of hiphugger-gift:drool:!!!!!
    Thanks for all the spoilers and sorry about the iffy English!

3. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

True, there's a pretty clear difference between pre-shot and post-shot Eric. And yeah, whatshisbutt was a pretty significant roadblock. I guess it shouldn't surprise any of us that such an earth-shattering incident like getting shot would make him approach anything of importance in his life with GREAT caution.

I actually thought of that too the next time I rewatched the scene. It's brilliant how they work so much meaning into those two lines. She asks, which, like you said, is a first for her and seems like a HUGE step forward in admitting that she wants and needs him. He says "no" so that they can both laugh at the absurdity of that answer - because of COURSE his answer is "yes, as long as you want me (subtext - preferably, forever)".

Woo hoo, high-context!

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Evyke, let me be the first to welcome you to the good ship Hip Hugger! *Hands out Cookies* We hope you have a great time talking through all of the new spoilers that have come out. If you have any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to ask any of us. We always want to help.

The pictures are GREAT! Calleigh visiting Eric at the detention center. How cute is it that she brought him a snack?? That's so... um... "Wifely" (hehehe). This is going to be another Hip Hugger Classic episode.
    [​IMG]

Now if we could only get a Promo.Then I'd REALLY be happy!

[​IMG]

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I don't think it means anything . But they are hiphugging close hiphugging that means something!!!:):drool: the more I read this forum and the more I look at the pics ! They more I want to watch the episode ! Calleigh's smile is awesome that shows how happy Eric makes her ... (dreams and falls to the ground :wtf:) I can't wait to hear what he says to her!! 13 days to go!!!! too long!! :scream:

6. Evyke

Evyke Dead on Arrival

:)Thanks Audrey,I will!
    And i'm really looking forward to that promo too,I just know that TPTB are gonna give us a teaser:thumbsup:

7. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

^^^Don't forget to use spoiler codes around that link. The episode hasn't aired yet.

9. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

i can officially die a happy love struck teenager. Because now...:adore:

this high is better than the high concerning 7.14. No joke. I nearly peed myself from excitement. Because those pics are what ive been waiting for. I slacked and kinda neglected my shipper duties for a week or so, but now i can't contain myself.
    So the first one is the one that made me smile the most, because she is PHYSICALLY TOUCHING HIM. WHICH IS AMAZING CONCERNING THE FACT THAT THEY HAVEN'T DONE THAT BEFORE. *hyperventalates*
    and in the second one THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    THEY ARE IN LOVE PEOPLE!!!

THIS IS IT!!!!

o btw, i think the next thread should be titled "Finally" one word never said so much. :guffaw:

does someone have a defibrilator?? my heart needs to be restarted. :D:D

10. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

I'm glad, that it's official pictures!

So we can't worry that ours Hiphugger scenes will be removed from next episode because of shortage of time (as a scene from the spoiler to 7-15:devil:).

And I see that Calleigh doesn't have this ring when she visits Eric in the center, but in 1-st picture - she has. I guess it's just jewelry which she puts on in a time off.

Also I think that in pursuance of CSI Miami's concept, we can get existing pair, without watching the process: the first date, the first kiss, etc.
    But I'll not be upset. The fact of their joining is more important and also that their relationships will long and proceed up next seasons. :adore:

11. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

They aren't holding hands in any picture I've seen. In the picture where Calleigh is smiling you can see Eric's arms are held outward at his elbows, you can part of one of his hands. Calleigh's arms appear to be at her side, not up at a level they would be if she were holding his hands. Unless you've seen a picture I haven't seen...

What scene was left out of 7.15 that was in the spoilers?

12. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

When Eric and Calleigh were talked near a building of court, if I remembered right :confused:: he asked her about her health and they were afraid to be late. There is in the page 1 this thread.
    P.S. I find - post #15.

I hope, our spoilers are true and we'll get all these things in next episodes!

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Actually that was my wishful thinking :eek: Sorry about the confusion, but that was just something I thought could happen given how 7.14 ended.
    Someone mentioned Eric's smile when he sees Calleigh went to visit him, I so want to see that smile. Plus I want to see Calleigh's when she sees him walking towards her. You know, I can't even remember what this case is supposed to be about :lol:. Something or other with Diddy and his fiancee, right...:alienblush: :lol:?

Welcome Evyke :)!!!!

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I only saw the one picture, I'm going back to find the others, but I must say that the one mandystevens mentioned makes me grin foolishly. It just looks so great.

I'm having weird X-Files flashbacks... at least one of you has seen "All Things", right?

I still think that this is going to be a great scene/

15. anamarya

anamarya Witness

Hi.... like you probably already realized I'm new around here. i'm reading the posts in a while but what made me register was the discussion about AA.
    So... Hi.. my name is Anamarya and I'm a Hiphugger addict since i first start watching the series a couple of years ago. the scene that clued me in was the one in witch Eric was getting out of water and started making strange jokes with Speed regarding Calleigh.

but... back on-topic... the pics are super but i cann't say more until i manage to find out how to use the spoiler tag.... i'll figure that out and come back with my opinion.

i realised how to use it so my opinion..

the scene in witch they have THE MOMENT has to be when she's coming to take him home... is the only way that makes sense... two "off-duty scenes with them in the same episode would be too much
    the ring in the other had.. since we only seen it in SYG when she was off-duty and now when she is again off-duty... like someone was saying.. has to be a ring that Cal uses, but can't keep it on during working hours because of the gloves.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.