Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

The pink shoes are amazing!! I wan't some like them!! But I couldn't walk in them :(!

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I love the way she's dressing. All of her dresses, shoes,bags and jewellery are amazing.:thumbsup:
    She's beautiful and her outfits also.

3. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

She has absolutely great taste, even when she decorates houses! Hers is wonderful for what I have seen in some magazines, I'm not surprised to hear that she has success as interior designer!

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I'm posting on different threads tonight haha....

I think what makes Emily so pretty is that she has that natural beauty. She hasn't injected her face with collagen and she has that..healthy look to her. And she looks young as a result of it! She's just cool. The pic above is gorgeous by the way.

5. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I agree, she has gorgeous taste and it doesnt matter what she wears b/c she looks good in everythin! I mean theyve put in some nasty clothes on CSI Miami yet she still manages to look so good. And i agree with Hollyyo she is naturally beautiful. :)

And i absolutly love her shoes!! and Eva's...gimme gimme :devil:

6. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

I totally agree that her beauty is natural! ;D But is there anyone else who thinks her make up is a lot different this season? It's something about her eyes that is a little changed, she looks beutiful of course, but there is something that is different.

Yet, she is forty years old. Can YOU believe that? She doesn't look like it at all. More like 32-33..! ;D What do you guys think?

xx

7. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

The make up is different because she is a bit more tanned this year, she sunbathed a lot last summer!;) Even the showediting is different, something with the lights...season seven has not that contrasted colors they used in the past so her green eyes looks different. Really beautiful, I have to say!

I can't believe she is forty, gosh! Have you seen her? She is...uhm...stunning does not cover it. The fact is that, beside been an unbelievably beautiful woman, she is always so energetic and bright, so she looks even younger. Her smile could melt butter, no way you can think she is forty!

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I think no one can believe she's in her 40's :eek: She has that natural beauty like you guys said!

Ok, I think I'll regret myself, but here it goes, Emily made an interview in a few months to a portuguese magazine, and she said she made a botox, the interviewer asked why she made it if she was so beautiful and she said that the fans and viewers needed to see the actors always great so she decided to make it. Maybe everyone knows that but I didn't heard it in here before so...
    And, what's wrong in making a botox? She's right, the viewers need to see the actors always great, but damn, she was sooo beautiful, she didn't need it to make it ;)
    Anyways that was her choice and I'm not against it :)

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I have never seen this interview and this thing is shocking me..:eek:

*starts crying*

Ok, I'll try to forget this! Anyway, botox is a bit dangerous, it's not like there is nothing wrong in doing that...some people ruined their faces with that thing becaus it paralizes some facial muscles but not everytime they react the right way!

Do you think you can find this interview?

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I'd love to see it!

Age is a funny thing and doesn't always leave its mark on people. Like my family: my mom is 50 in May and looks 30 something, my sis is 25 and she looks like she's in high school and me I'm in 10th grade and people say no, you're in 8th. I luv my family!

11. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

It's not terribly surprising that she's had Botox. I'd wager that most actresses her age, whether they admit it or not, have had it done. No big in the entertainment business.

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Im regret, maybe I shouldn't say it!
    I was in shock too when my friend told me and I ran to buy the magazine and it was true! If you compare her face from season 5/6 to season 7 you can see a difference in her face!

well, the interview is in portuguese but I've the magazine with me so I think I can translate it to you guys :)
    I think I can't post it that soon (school) but let's see what I can do!

13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

No, don't regret! It was just shocking but if you have the interview there is nothing wrong in saying what you have read! It's just shocking you know, I love Emily and it was a bit disappointing...but I don't wanna judge her, it's her life, her face and her job. But it would be better if she understood how beautiful she is even without using such things, or better, she is more beautiful when she does not use them!

14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, it was like me, you can't imagine my face when my friend told me, I was like "What?! You gotta be kiddin' me! She didn't needed to make a botox" It was really disapointing, but like you said, it's her life.

I translate half interview, I think I've never used so many times my portuguese-english dictionary :guffaw:

I'll post it as soon as possible :)

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

**bumps in for very quick post**

csifann1 you don't have to regret anything you said especially if you actually read that article ;).

I can't say that I'm shocked 'cause she's an actress and it's quite common for actresses to make botox because of their age.
    All I can say is that I'm a little bit disappointed since I truely hoped she didn't make it & I was convienced by it. But still she made her choice & nobody can't judge it since it's something very personal.

She could have made another choice but she did this one 'cause she believed it was the right one &, IMO, the most important thing is to make the right choice for YOU not for the others.
    Knowing her, I'm pretty sure she kinda regretted it too, but still she did it & nothing will change it.
    I know she's very self conscious (the whole voice stuff she mentioned on Regis & Kelly spoke for itself) and I know she can be affected by what the people think of her or stuff like that. So I still think it was a sort of "mistake" she made becuase of her own self-consciousness.

Still, nobody can't judge her choice since it's something too personal and nobody can't judge her for her own personality :)

Though, I still think it would be really nice, if you posted that article. Lots of people here can speak Spanish and trust me Portuguese is not that different from it (I have a Brazilian aunt :p);)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.