Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

It is called invasion.

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

delkolover, enjoy your vacation. I wish I was going on vacation too.

I loved, loved, loved the scene in Burned where he takes the glass out of her finger. It makes me smile every single time I watch it. I am almost postive I have watched it at least 200 times. :lol:

There are several scenes that stick out for me as a pivitol moment between the two. The scene where he watched Calleigh & Jake kiss broke my heart in two. The look on both their faces spoke volumes. He knew at that instant that it wasn't going to be easy and IMO, she knew that nothing would ever be the same.

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

WOW! I love the pictures everyone. Thanks so much for posting them all. :)

Eric and Calleigh have been having eye-sex for years. I just laugh when folks say that they think of each other like brother and sister. That is actually pretty funny. :guffaw:

I know I've been gone a lot lately; well, I had to take some time off to have surgery. I'm back! You guys are just stuck with me; like it or not... :angel:

Back on topic...

How did I become a Hip Hugger? Hmmm, well I didn't start watching CSI Miami until season 2, I think, but I noticed the "connection" Eric and Calleigh have as soon as I saw them together. I mean it was pretty obvious that there was something going on between the two of them.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Delkolover, have a great vacation. You're really lucky, because the time goes faster if you're having fun. If we are talking about Eric's hair, I'm gonna go with season one hair. Longer and curly is an absolute turn on for me. And, even though I like Cal's hair right now, I think they should put a bit of wave in it sometimes (I liked it in CSI:My Nanny).

There's so many things that make Cal and Eric right, natural and sexy fit. I just don't like it when people say that this ship is a product of Eric's bullet or Cal's loneliness... But, I guess that people think differently... Anyway, our ship rocks and we have 33 threads to prove it!!!

5. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Well thanks for the warm welcome guys :)
    And in response to your question, i actually started off shipping Calleigh&Eric after watching Wetfoot/Dryfoot, but then Ryan was introduced and i kinda fell for the dynamic between Calleigh&Ryan. This all changed when i say Man down, it was a like a light switch or something and i just though what on earth . I think more than anything it was the massive potential they had as a couple, it was strikingly evident that there was alot more than friendship there and thus my hiphugging days were reborn ;)

I think the chemistry between them is such that it only seems natural for them to go together, they were made for each other. The fact that the writers (Corey:thumbsup:) have written their journey/progress in such a carefully plotted way leads me to conclude that even the writers see this as an inevitable relationship.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  6. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I have to agree. I get really defensive when haters say that eric has fallen for calleigh because of his head wound, and that, all of the sudden, he's feeling really needy. :rolleyes: Are they watching the same show?

I really hope that eric can just get calleigh to open up and be more loose. She cant be this uptight about everything forever! Maybe eric will be the man to finally get her to open up...:thumbsup:

7. electra

electra Pathologist

I started liking them when Eric told her something like this:"Only you Calleigh,would find something good about a hurricane" and the way they looked at each other was very telling from the start.But I didn't believe the writers would go there .I even liked Eric and Natalia ,not as a permanent couple but as a fling.

Later when Calleigh called Eric "Hot stuff" I was smitten again.I remember watching the scene like a hundred times.And when They aired burned I was screaming:"Give those 2 a bed NOW".Season 6 was a disappointment.I never believed that Jake was more then a way to delay things further but it was like wasted time IMO.Now I can't even believe that they will FINALLY be together!!!:lol:

8. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I started watching Miami at the end of season 4 because I was intrigued by the colors, haha. Then for a while when Jake first appeared I became a CAKE supporter, but at that time nobody really seemed to take a strong interest in them, so I left that ship, and just got hooked on Hiphuggers especially after watching all the reruns on A&E. So by the middle of season 5 I had become a true Hiphugger.

Anyways, so I did a little digging and searching about the detention center where Eric is going to be held, and found out what the detentionn actually looks like, and I must say it looks very Miami-ish, and what the visitation rules are just in case anybody else was curious like me.:lol:
    This is a photo of the center (I wouldn't be surprised if they acutually shot the EC ending scene there: http://www.inshealth.org/Facilities/Krome.shtm
    Here's more info about visitation rules and what the center is: http://www.ice.gov/pi/dro/facilities/krome.htm

9. CalleighEric

Hmm...good job! How'd you find this out?! I can totally picture that scene being shot right there, out in front. And with HD, i'm sure theyd make it look amazing :D This is kind of how I pictured it, but kind of not. I guess I never really pictured the outside, only the inside :) Hmm..So this could be where our little marriage comment is made?? :) Thanks for this a bunch!

10. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

OMG ! :) I can't believe I just found this site! It's so great!
    It's a lot of fun to see people having an addiction to a couple! Especially these two, which by the way are perfect for each other. :D (good to know that I am not the only one who thinks that.:)

I actually started watching CSI Miami the summer of 08, and from the first time I watched it, I fell in love with it. They were currently showing season 2 at that moment, and i can't say that I didn't feel the E/C connection at once. They have a really good chemestry on the screen (almost like they're dating in real life. too bad they don't) lol. And I feel that they're going to get together!

I also read that Calleigh is going to make a "marriage" comment the next episode, towards Eric, which is going to be great! Maybe we'll actually get somewhere! ;D

x

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
  11. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Wow! There are four new pages since I was here last. Our internet has not been working since Saturday, but it is working now.

Welcome to all the new guys! It is always nice to have more HipHuggers.

As to when I became a E/C shipper, well I started whatching during season 5, just a few episodes. I saw Eric and Natalia together in one scene and.....well...... I thought they looked cute together*dodges shoe* Don't worry though, this has a happy ending. I did not really watch much CSI and the story kinda fast forwards to last year when I saw the episode where Calleigh reads Eric's file. I started watching diligently then and from that episode on I was addicted to all things HipHuggers. I knew as soon as I saw them together like that, that they belonged together!

12. CalleighEric

Try to put anything about future episodes in spoiler codes so anyone who doesnt read spoilers doesnt see them! :)

Glad to have a new shipper on the board with us...:thumbsup:
    In 7.16, I'm also hoping to see something great. I'm probably going to be freaking out the entire day, and I am deff. looking forward to next Monday, the 23rd, when we get our promo :D "Next level" here we come!:drool:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
  13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I know I'm a litle bit late but,
    Oh my gosh :drool: That pictures are really really awesome! Love the eye sex :lol: Thanks for posting it guys, it was very nice to remember the 'old' times ;)

For the Calleigh's outfits, I've to agree with you guys, I think lately she's wearing to much suits, I miss the jeans ;) Last time we saw her with jeans was in SYG, right? That's kind of looong time :wtf:
    But I think when we get some E/C moments, we'll see her more casual :p I really hope so!

To Audrey questions, well I watch CSI:Miami since my... 10/11 years? Maybe, yeah it was... So It was 4 years ago, but I didn't pay much attention to Calleigh & Eric like a ship, only when I got Internet, it's gonna make 2 years, that's when I got addicted to HipHuggers :luvlove:
    In Portugal, we were only in season 4 [yeah, I know, it's a poor thing :lol:] so I started to download episodes and clips and I got 100000% addicted to this show and ship :adore:

WOW, it's kind of funny but I really imagine outside detention center like this :lol: Great job Carolina :thumbsup:
    OMG! Will be a place like this we probably get a kiss? I'm freaking out here, gosh!

This is one of the my days that I'm more crazy for E/C :guffaw: I hope I'll can survive 2 more weeks :rolleyes:

ouh, and welcome to the new guys :thumbsup:

14. tubbz87

tubbz87 Civilian

Hey everyone, I've created a group page on Facebook if you want to join to spread more Hiphugger happiness! :) This is the url: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=51244839821. If that doesn't work, the group is called Hiphuggers Fan Club. It's blah looking right now but I'll have more things on there once I sort things through. Come join and spread the word! :cool:

As for when I became a fan, I must say I was a late bloomer. I'd been watching CSI Miami on and off for a while until I saw "And How Does That Make You Kill?" when Calleigh read the file. My heart totally melted right there. After that, I just kept watching reruns to catch any E/C moments and that's how my obsession grew more and more each day!

15. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

So I agree I'd like to see Calleigh dress down a little bit more but just about anything she wears I love, as for Erics shirts I think there cute! I would love for him to grow his hair back to about mid season 4 IMO he looked really hott then he even had some scruff going on.

I first fell in love with EC when I was watching reruns on A&E when there was nothing on TV and I always enjoyed their interactions but what did it for me was a rerun of season 5's finale when Jake and Calleigh kissed and they went to a shot of eric who looked so hurt and jealous and then it clicked that there was definently something between them than just good friends that flirt occasionaly. So then I hit them up on youtube and caught myself up on all the seasons and started watching the show every monday mid season 7 I am sooooo addicted now!

It feels like forever til 3/2 :(

Have a good vaca delkolover time will fly!

So Caleigh and eric using the same bathroom would mean one of them stayed the night right?Hmmmm thats kinda dissapointing cause I really wanted a bedroom scene maybe well get one at the end of 7.19 when eric comes over to talk about the photo......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.