Baby Messer ***possible spoliers***

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Free2BMe, Jan 29, 2009.

1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I think it would be a good way for Danny to show how much Flack means to him. Flack has always been there for Danny but we don't get to see Danny be there for Flack ever; so why not name the kid after him?

Also if it's a girl we'll get the, "You're so beautiful and sweet. Just like your mommy," load of crap. :gag while :rolleyes: Yeah, I'm rooting for a boy, too.

2. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

good lord i;m hoping for a boy, and to be named after no one...i know i mentioned aiden, but is just cringe worthy sometimes..yes it could pull a character out of the blck hole, but yea i don't see that happening.

the scary thing is i know a guy named montana....uh tie a ribbon round my neck throw me off a bridge....

i hope they handle it like they handle Lindsay Willows, shes there, but shes not....that kinda thing.

and come on a little boy being a bit of a handful...danny flies off the handle...like father like son...?

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

If it is a boy---> i will cringe because Danny won't remember Ruben

If it is a girl----> Danny will call her "Little Montana" or anything for that matters and i will cringe anyway:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

What about twins?:guffaw:

But please, not the "i am giving birth to this baby now" scene:shifty: Get Discovery Channel. It's educational and less painful:guffaw:

I 'd rather a girl. And Hannah sounds as a very nice name:bolian:

Debbs:thumbsup:

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Oh my goodness, if we get twins I would be kinda weirded out. Can you say cliche?--Maybe that's not the right word. Fan-fictiony comes to mind, though.

I do have to say that I like the name Hannah for a girl. I guess anything but Aiden (sorry, I just don't want them to name their kid that) or Montana would be okay with me...maybe.

Whatever the gender, I don't want them naming their kid something ridiculously out there--but I don't think the writers would do that...

5. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I like that. it has a nice ring to it.

:)

6. danamarieclay

danamarieclay Victim

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG! I must have missed something, Danny and Lindsey are having a baby together! The world just keeps getting better and better!

7. CSIFANATIC

CSIFANATIC Hit and Run

I think it will be a good idea for the two. I'm kind of hoping they will call the baby Aiden Messer (after Aiden Burn). :)

8. Corazon

Corazon Victim

I don't like the idea of naming the baby (or any other baby) after someone. As a second name maybe, but I think a name should be unique and parents shouldn't give their child a name in honor of somebody else.
    A child should be special and not be used to keep alive the memory of anyone. It just doesn't feel right in my opinion.

I think Danny and Lindsay will have a boy, but I really don't care as long as it's healthy.
    I don't have any idea for a name for the baby, but I hope it won't be a too exotic one.

9. camilita

camilita Civilian

I have this theory. If the name of the baby (hopefully a girl in my eyes) began with an M, then his or her initials would be M&M!!!
    I like, Madeleine and Matilda (Maddie for short)

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I do like those names, but if TPTB goes that direction I will assume they have given up every shred of dignity and credibility they have remaining. :shifty:

11. FlackDonFlack

FlackDonFlack Victim

Am I the only one that's worried this kid will end up with the nickname "Boom"?:lol:

12. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Dude seriously that's not even funny! I pray to God that doesn't happen it :rolleyes: :guffaw:

13. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

I'd seriously go to TPTB and punch them hard in the face if Lindsay would give birth in the friggin lab.

14. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

You know Danny will just HAVE to say "Boom" at least once as he's describing the birth to Flack:

"Then Boom! There he was, all wrinkled and screaming. It was amazing!"

He's gonna say it, so he just might call the kid "Boom" as a joke, or a nickname! :shifty:

15. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

My little cousin was "Bump" for a while because that is what my aunt told her elder child that the baby was before she was born.