Baby Messer ***possible spoliers***

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Free2BMe, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Victim

I don't know if this is already a discussion somewhere else, if so I apologize and mods feel free to delete this thread.

My sister and I were talking the other day about D/L baby and weather the writers will make it a boy or girl and what the name might be and I thought I'd bring it up here and see what other people think.

My sister and I think it will be a girl, I think her name will be something like Hannah nice and simple. My sister thinks it will be something like Cameron or something unique for a girl

What do you think???

2. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

A girl!
    Danny would be totally all over a baby girl! Bring out the protector in him!
    Maybe something "classic" like Elizabeth!

3. csiwendy07

csiwendy07 Dead on Arrival

I predict it'll be a boy, and be named after Danny or Louie. I think Danny needs a son. :)

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I thought of the Louie thing too :)

5. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Oh
    I love Louie. I want him back.

Maybe Danny will go to the hospital and tell Louie that he and Lindsay are having a baby, and call Louie "uncle."
    Danny could squeeze Louie's hand and then Louie squeezes Danny's hand back and Danny gets all excited.

6. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I think they should make it a boy, Danny and Don would be really cute with a little boy. I like the idea of naming the boy Louie, or Danny. I think that would be cute

7. csiwendy07

csiwendy07 Dead on Arrival

I loved Louie too, and I'd love to see him interact with his nephew :) I think that'd be precious.

I was also thinking... Are they going to name someone as the god-parents of the baby? I mean, they have a very dangerous job, so I think it'd be cool if they named Stella or Mac as the god-parent :)

8. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

That would be cool, but Stella and Mac have dangerous jobs too. Besides both Danny and Lindsay have living parents who would demand the baby.

9. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

i have a feeling its gonna be a boy, every tv sow does a little girl...i think boy...but naming it after someone might be a bit much...if they did i'd go aiden...its a boys name!!!! haha, yea not gonna happen....oh well, thought i'd throw in my two cents....

10. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I would love for them to have a little girl. I actually can't see them with a boy for some reason--which kind of bums me out because I think it would be really cute. So, if they do end up with a girl, I hope they name her something normal. I don't want them to fall into the new weird name trap that seems to be giong around lately.

11. aboutnici

aboutnici Civilian

I also agree that Danny and Lindsay's baby will be a boy and I think that they will use Danny's brother Louie's name as either a first name or middle name!

12. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Warrick on CSI had a baby boy, and Sam on Without a Trace had a baby boy.

I think that there are more tv boys then girls. Maddie on Miami, and Lindsay on CSI are the only girls I know.
    H and his brother Ray on Miami both had boys. And Mac has a step son Reed.
    I think that the boys out number the girls way too much.
    Also Danny's little friend was a boy, Reuben.

I think it is time for a baby girl, and I can so picture Danny cuing at a little girl. He'd do anything for her!

13. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I hope it's a girl. I also hope that if it's a boy, they dont name it Danny. I mean, seriously. I cant wait to see what it's gonna be!

14. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I hope its a girl:)
    I think it would a good name would be lillian or something like that:)

15. CSi:Idette

CSi:Idette Hit and Run

I think it would be a girl!! Haha it should be twins on of each!! I would love to see that. haha Danny going out of his mind with two babies! lol