Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Re: Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Yeah, that kind of things are always fascinating. :) I would search them on youtube. Unfortunately, we don't have much behind the scene. :(

Maybe we should learn from Chase from House. He used to tell Cameron he likes her every Thuesday. :lol:

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Me too!! :lol: I searched them high and low but we hardly ever get to see them. Aww, Mac would tell Stella he loves her everyday. Even if he don't use words to express them, he would shows it to her how much he loves her or even use their gaze. :adore:

I'll talk to you soon, Kikii. I'm enjoying Linda's wonderful fiction at the moment ;). It's getting more and more interesting that got my full attention to it!

Remember to update yours too. They're great! :) Once again, I've had fun talking to you. 'Cause I keep laughing and grinning about our sideways thoughts. :lol:

Take care - Asprine

Good night! :)

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello Family, hope you're all keeping well, just dropping by before I go and do an essay. Oh the excitement of it all... Not...

I think that it's Gary and Melina's chemistry off screen, that is what makes Mac and Stella so great on screen, I mean they are such great friends, and they have a cute little friendship going on, and through Mac and Stella, we can see this. I mean, we get an insight into Gary and Melina's friendship, but some of the things they add when playing Mac and Stella, like looks and touches which aren't in the script, but it's in their nature, so they add it in, it's subtle little things like that, which make Mac and Stella seem more real, which make them look like a couple even if they aren't. Come on TPTB, put Mac and Stella together, we wouldn't wanna waste such great chemistry. ;)

ETA: Sorry Rach I just had to check with the mods, cause I wasn't sure, and the link was removed cause that site is not allowed.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

FYI:

Posting what the spoiler is about is OK, but please do not reference where you got the spoiler, as this could lead to further spoiler sources drying up. I meant to post about why the link was removed, but it must not have posted and I had to leave for a family emergency.

Also, just a quick note; Please remember that you're posts in Shipper Central should contain at LEAST three lines of ON TOPIC discussion about the relationship between Mac and Stella. It's been getting a bit chatty in this thread, please slow down and add content to your posts.

If you ever have a question about why something was done, feel free to PM me.

Thank you. :)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  5. shell_kikii

Would pay attention to that. Thank you! :)

So true. We didn't see either Mac or Stella to have such subtle communications with other members. They had to speak out their thoughts or what they expected to the others. But for Mac and Stella, they just gave each other a word or a gaze 'cause they have the same idea at the same time. :adore:

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Man you guys post fast! Now where was I...?

Maybe Mac should start doing that would Stella... though I'm sure she'd be shocked to hear it the first time. So what time should he say it to her? At the beginning or end of the day? Or somewhere in between? Either way, it should be like clockwork, same time once a week. Ooh, maybe he should say it to her when she wakes up, assuming that they're still living together... and sharing the same bed for that matter!

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family! an electric storm stopped me from posting

Kikii--->

the only one i remember is "Melina 5 top moments":thumbsup: it's so hilarious!:lol: Also there was that vid posted by Tv Guide where Melina and Gary are doing a rehearsal of that catfight scene in 5.06:drool: Love how Gary gesticulates:lol:

Another Smacked Contest (i need to leave soon because SVU and Bones are waiting for me :D )

Memorable scene for some specific reason. You know this is informal contest and eventually everyone will win this challenge:bolian:

[​IMG]

I post 2 because it would be a sacrilege not to do so :D

[​IMG]

You know i feel Melina and Gary were meant to work together :D I was zapping channels when i got the last minutes of a Gary's movie. He portrayed "Tom" and he was one of 4 men and a coach from a former high school team who met to celebrate a past victory and to tell secrets
    Paul Sorvino portrayed the coach (he directed that movie as well) "That championship Season"

well many hugs to everyone

Debbie :D (It's 1:14 am. Wednesday. YAY. NEW EPPY :D )

8. shell_kikii

Actually, I don't think Mac could handle this kind of thing like Chase did. Maybe he should do it in a subtle but aggressive way by giving her a cup of coffer with heart shape cream on top of it every morning. Maybe Stella would be shocked but she definitely know what does that mean. She would look forward to that special cup of coffee every morning she comes to work. :adore: Eventually, they would start dating and Mac would tell her how much he loves her. :adore:

Debbie,
    Yeah, I remember how happy Melina was when she talked about those funny things. :) I tried to watch the rehearsal scene but couldn't find the link. :(

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kikii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    you mean something like this?
    [​IMG]

This scene drove my attention because i thought Recycling was their first "meal date" (or whatever name you want to call it) :D. I don't count American Dreamers because it wasn't shown ;) :D However in this eppy they both share a coffee

[​IMG]

I think it was erased as any other vid posted by Tv Guide after sometime :(

C'mon Kikii! what about the Smacked Contest? I am pretty sure you know this one! :)

many hugs my dear

Debbs :D

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  10. shell_kikii

Debbie,
    Thanks for the caps! That's almost fit my imagination. It would be perfect if Mac looked her in the eyes with his famous cheeky smile. :adore: :adore:
    :guffaw::guffaw: They're from 'NY/MIA non stop'. Stop tempting me. Other members have to play too. :guffaw: :guffaw:

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Keep it up girl your on a roll!!!

Finally it is HERE!! And one more then no more NIT (I hope). I wonder what Gillian meant when she said to Mac "Do what you have to" HHHMMM... Now does anyone know if there is a sub plot to the drug trafficking plot or is it just one case? See you all tonight and KIKI You win the "Pat on the back" "Hearty hand shake" and can bask in "The warm glow of victory"!!!

12. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hello:)
    *off topic* oh Man after a school trip to Oslo yesterday and i get the cold the day before my prom:lol: *shakes her head* *on-ttopic*
    Thanks Steph:D of course it's awesome it's Mac and Stella:D
    Im looking forward to se more of Ella and how things are going to happend. I mean, im looking forward to se how Mac are gonna react when he finds out that she's stalking him, and im even more curious on how Stella are gonna react when she finds out..
    I haven't seen that one, but i sure wanna:D

Okey just a question, since i noticed house was mention, Cuddy always wear Skirts.. It made me think of something, How do you think Mac would react if Stella one day came to work in a skirt?

13. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

@hh and Steph: aw it's ok with the links then, I didn't really thouught about it that way (I don't want spoiler sources to dry too).

OK, so I was checking that spoiler site again, and they have posted part of the script for 5.21, It's called "The past, the present and murder", there is at least one dialogue between Mac and Stella. I guess there is potential for smacked scenes on this one, because it involves the flash drive, Mac's new nemesis and the FBI, and Stella is pretty up to that too - Mac's nemesis will be the host of the benefficent ball Stella will be going to with the nit, and Stella is the only one who knows about the missing flash drive so far. So maybe Mac will go to Stella for help, since the drive's content is super secret, she's the only one who knows about it, and they will hopefully be working very, very, very close...

*is happy - back to broadband again!"

I'll be able to watch the new epi tonight.
    I'm so anxious. I'm suffering from the smacked withdrawak syndrome I guess. :)

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hiya guys! I finally found some time to watch some old NY eps this afternoon (thank God for half days at work!) and I watched Can You Hear Me Now and On the Job. Both great Smacked episodes. Loved how happy Stella was to see Mac in CYHMN, and also when she asked him what would he say if she told him to go home and get some rest, and he says 'what's in the box', and she says 'of course you would' -love how well they know each other. Then in the final scene she tells him to go home, and he tells her the same thing because he knows she's tired too. They're so sweet. I noticed also how Stella repeatedly talks to Mac about the case, makes me think that though she liked running the lab while he was away, she's glad to have him back so she can talk cases over with him, as it's not the same when she does it with any of the others. I noticed too that Mac was running through the airport so as not to miss his plane back to Stella.
    Oh, and I like P. but she's an idiot for letting Mac sleep alone in that hotel room, Stella would have been in the bed with him every night.
    It's so adorable she tried to call him, makes me think they were in regular phone/email contact while he was away, that's sweet. Great ep, I enjoyed it even more watching it through 'Smacked eyes' as when I saw it on tv I wasn't Smacked.
    On The Job....love Stella with the baby, and Mac comforting her about how there are bad parents out there (the way he behaves here, the way he talks, makes me think his parents weren't always 'there' for him when he was a kid, didn't show love very often, he seemed to be talking from experience - maybe he was like Daniella, a kid with two parents and a nice house and money etc but his parents were like Daniella's and not around for him that much. If this is true, it could really explain his closeness to Stella. Neither have talked about their childhoods much, whereas Danny, Lindsay and even Flack have) Love how Mac told Stella she was the strongest person he knows, and how he stepped right up close to her and looked her right in the eyes when he said it.:adore::adore::adore:
    EP could easily write some more moments like that without it having to be romantic. It would make a nice contrast to the hot/heavy stuff going with Danny/Lindsay and Flack/Angell.

Awww, that would be cute.

That would be adorable too, and very Mac. Stella would be surprised, but thrilled. I can see Mac doing that, he's more confident about relationships now as shown by his going to play jazz after P. dumped him and when he asked the nit for coffee. But that was either him being polite and trying to make friends with the new boss, or him practicing to get up the nerve to ask Stella out. He shares coffee with Stell way more than he does any nit! Talking about the nits, who cares if they are 'serious love interests' of Mac or Stella for a while? Mac and Stella still spend more time together and share more personal things with each other than they do with any of their love interests. Even P. was only there for 10 eppys!

Stella will kick Ella's ass! Or at least have firm words with her. I'm sure she will at least be there to listen to Mac. Interesting that they both have stalkers apparantly - Stella has Diakos (he was harrassing her) and Mac has Ella...anyone else notice how the writers keep doing these parallel storylines for Mac and Stella, where they're both in the same situation? They did it in Cold Reveal when Mac was being investigated for the incident with Dobson, and that Cold Case guy was investigating Stella for murder.
    Seriously, I think EP are subconciously Smacked, they're Smacked, yet they repress it, but it comes out in their writing.:lol:

He would be like- :eek::):drool::drool::devil: We know they're always checking each other out. It's so cute.

Well, I'm off now, will probaly be back on Friday or the weekend so I can find out what tonight's ep was like for us Smacked fans. *waves*

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Rach, I quite like your theory, especially the bit which envolves Mac and Stella working together very closely, that always sounds good to me. :adore: And, Shell, the idea of coffee, with heart shaped cream would be so cute, I'd love to see Stella give Mac some like that, hehe, that would be such a cute way to show they were together. A scene with her coming into his office with a cup of coffee saying; "Look what I made for you Honey..." *Pans in on the cup of coffee. Mac chuckles.* "I love it Sweetie, just like you." *Kiss. Then fade to credits.* Hehe, I'd love to see a scene like that. :adore: *Day dreams.*

Hope you're all keeping well. *Hugs.*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.