Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Re: Mac <3 Stella #15 -

No problem my dear, anything to help the family. ;)

I'm quite looking forward to this weeks ep, the storyline sounds like an interesting one, I'm hoping that after the little break we had for a couple of the weeks, the writers will have had time to write some great Smacked scenes for us... I mean, I'm not calling for anything huge, just a little touch or a look would make me so happy... But you know, if they wanna give more, I wouldn't mind that either. ;)

Hi Catu, I know you're new, so you probably haven't had a chance to check the rules yet, but when you get a chance could you please check out the board rules, *I posted a link at the top of the page* all posts should have atleast 3 lines of ontopic discussion.

Thanks,
    Steph.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  2. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Hi family!
    I'm sorry for my absence, I'm still having internet problems.
    Wow! I can't believe we're on thread 15 already!
    Woohoo!
    The day after tomorrow we'll have a new episode and I guess it will be important to smacked, reckon the she-nit. I won't be able to watch it any time soon but I'll keep up with through your posts, so please you guys who watch it' first, don't you forget us!! ;) Let's hope TPTB were wise enough to write at least one little jealousy scene with Stella and Mac... I'm pretty sure they won't write smacked to be togheter this season, but at least I hope they start write them slowly heading that way.

Stay well and be good!
    Rachel

P.S.: Gio! Your sig was the first thing I ever considered a "concrete sign" that TPTB had a Mac and Stella romance in view. I always thought they were meant for each other, but that phrase was de definitive prove that I was not crazy, TPTB wanted them togheter indeed. Sadly they gave been going in another dirrection lately... :-(
    *slaps TPTB upside the head*

3. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Okay, so of course I missed 5.06 of course I miss the unoffical date, of course *dies*

I'm just looking forward to some nice Smacked moments, those looks, the touches, the kisses on the cheek (ok so there haven't been much of those ... yet)

I'm staying away from spoilers but it's too hard to do lol I am a softie when I see a spoiler that has "Stella and Mac" in the same sentence. I just want to see how the Greek sub-plot ends, hopefully with a huge SMACked moment.

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

:lol: Congrats on the new thread, Steph! You did a great job! I just woke up and was surprised by this with tons of beautiful Mac/Stella screen caps in here.

I didn't know Gary was in Grammy..! :lol: *Sighs* I have them on for the day but I wasn't paying attention. :lol:

DEFINITELY! Perfect! She's the Yin to his Yang! ;)

Welcome to Mac & Stella Family, Catu! I'm Asprine, nice to meet you!

Take care - Asprine

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

I thought i was seeing wrong but then i read again and saw it stood ''His Stella'':adore:
    Yeh i know they have been going the other way lately, we just have to hope that they'll turn away from that dirrection soon:D and did you mean this one? (sorry are a little out of state right now:lol:)
    Stella: (reading off the note found in Choppers sock)
    In my darkest moment, when all seems lost,You are at my side.
    Mac: (coming up behind her) Well I appreciate you too, Stell.

Btw, welcome to the family Catu:) hope you'll have fun in here:D
    '-Well im off, got a loong day tomorrow at school..

6. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Exactly!! That One!

OMG!! Guys!!! Check out spoiler

They have LOTS of pics, most of them have Stella AND Mac in it, 3 or 4 are the marriage scence, they show Mac hugging Linds, Stella hugging Danny, and in one of them we see Mac and Stella in the back standing side by side in the same position just glacing beutifully at D/L. AWWWWW :drool: I hope they're having their own second thoughts and some inspiratioin in that scene...

yay!! :bolian:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
  7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Awww. :adore: Thanks so much for the link Rach, those are so cute, I'm really looking forward to that scene, looks like we're going to have a really cute Mac and Stella moment, hehe, with everyone hugging, maybe we'll get a Mac and Stella hug... Oh, that would make my year... :lol: But anyways, I'll just be happy seeing them together in a scene like that, and Rach, I hope you're right, let's hope it makes them think about one and other... ;)

Frida hun, meant to tell you this earlier, but I love your icon, it's so awesome. :adore:

Well, I'm heading to bed now, getting tired, and I have school in the morning. *Sighs* Take care, big hugs and lots of love.

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

*Cheers around* I found the reruns for Grammy Awards today.. Unfortunately, I have to skip it for 1 hour and 45 minutes 'cause I'm at work. :lol:

Thank you for the links, Rach. They looks* promising and happy together. I bet they're planning for their own too. :adore:

Good morning, afternoon, evening and night to Mac/Stella Family. Sweet dreams! I'm off now. :)

9. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

:) Hi family! Congratulation on the new thread! And thank you for those beautiful pictures! :)

Wecome to our family, Catu! :)

Debbie,
    Me too. :) Sometimes I caught you online but I didn't have the time to stay. Anyway, reading your messages are fun.:)

MacsLady,
    Totally agreed, especially the last sentence. He should at least put a hand on her shoulder to show her his concern.
    Danny would stand up for her when she needs him just like he did when Reed stalked her in the street and the 'cold case' cop confronted her about her sister. :thumbsup:
    Like I told Asprine yesterday. The D/L and F/A things just came up so sudden, but we have some many intimate moments between our M/S. The TPTB's wasting all their chemistries. :scream:That's why our family ranted so much since S5 aired. :(
    Once you start to watch S4 and you glued to it, you'll know you're not a bad shipper at all. :)

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

New thread! *does happy dance* Man, 15 already? At the rate we're going, we'll have a new thread be the time the season finale rolls around. By the way Catu, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you around here more often.

You took the words right out of my mouth... just 'cause they're labeled as 'friends' doesn't mean that they should avoid each other altogether. Whatever happened to friendly banter, working cases together and meetings in Mac's office? We all love those moments and they aren't considered overly romantic so why not add those? It'll keep us watching and guessing what's gonna happen next. Speaking of which, what exactly do you have planned for them?

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

eyewitness: how do I get to the links? I cant believe they took them out:scream:
    Can we renegotiate that rule? After all it was Mac and Stella related!!!

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG! I can't believe an ultra long post just dissapear!

well, here i go again! :D WELCOME AlienMonkey to the Smacked Thread. We are tender, sweet , crazy. Join us, Catu and you, post a lot, go crazy for Smacked and have fun! We are seriously ADORKABLE! (love this word!):lol:

Kikii and G-->
    I feel both of you are right. Danny has helped her in the past and She did the same for him (she convinced Mac of not firing Danny at the end of S1) and it is clear she wants someone who says "yes" more easily than someone who says "no" and Danny is perfect for that mission because he is the black sheep of the lab so not surprise one way or another

I can't be more agree than with this. It would have been easier for me to accept or to digest other storylines if they would have given me the old banter, the closeness and even the friendship. I feel i have been abandoned by producers . If at least they would give us a hint why they are keeping Mac and Stella apart i would be at ease. probably they are saving something at least for the Season Finale:wtf:

Gio-->
    Season Finale, Season Finale! we need to keep our fingers crossed for the season finale:drool::thumbsup:
    Also remember Ella will be there. She is a potential source of Smacked scenes:thumbsup:

Rach---> hopefully you will be back soon and you will fix your Internet problems!:bolian: Thanks for the infor about the pics
    I must confess i prefer 5.16 because i have a lot of Stella. And not 5.17 because i have objections regarding certain storyline:lol:;) And the intrigue is killing me about 5.15! Besides in 5.16 will be Ella!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karu-->
    i ask the same:wtf: all people enjoy their relationship even when we see more depth and they just see a deep frienship;) so why do they keep Mac and Stella apart? It hurts me a lot:(

Lori--->:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    believe me i would want "The virus"back just for reading your comment on her:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Check your PMs my dear;)

Here is the present to welcome AlienMonkey to our Family! Love this pic because Mac dominated her with his stare:drool: They are so HOT:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

and this is a wallpaper already posted in the Smacked Family Thread befoe but newly members may not have it:thumbsup: i don't know who made it. But the pic is from Pastmyshoulder.com

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/GW687H486.jpg

love you all. My previous post was longer to everyone but i lost it :scream: and i have to retype all over again and i can't remember all what i said:lol: (remember Debbie is always in chatty mood:lol:

Hugs Debbie :D (Hope tomorrow day will be easier on you at school and at work too)

13. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Hey that's odd, the links are missing down here for me too, but I don't know what happened :wtf: , we didn't break any rules. I believe they were not deleted by the mods, otherwise Steph would have said something (right Steph?), not to mention it was VERY smacked related indeed!! :drool::drool: Maybe it's just our computer going crazy on us.

xoxo
    Rachel

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
  14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

WHOO HOO a new Mac/Stella thread :beer:

I was watching some episodes of season 4 with Danny and Ruben Sandoval.
    I loved that storyline and all the Mac/Stella interaction. My favorite of course was in Right Next Door when he offered her his extra room. I know it's been said before but they are living together. That's why there isn't the same chemistry as in earlier seasons. That's my opinion anyway.

I also like to see them just how they are, (okay with a little bit more interaction since I'm not buying the new 'love interest' for Mac. :lol: )

But, if TPTB did throw in a person storyline for either Mac or Stella I wouldn't mind seeing one of them comfort the other. Although I'm not a GSR shipper, the scene from Empty Eyes when Grissom wiped away Sara's tear. I love see something liked between Mac and Stella.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heather--->

i think it's very likely. The tension between them is not normal and it could be because they are living together

Also it could be a great explanation about why they didn't argue as strong as they did in Officer Blue. I mean, they did argue this season but they weren't ready to jump into each other's throat as in the past...
    Maybe because they are living together and having a terrible argument with your roomate is not the nicest thing you can do :D

Also showing they are living together would be the only thing (besides a kiss) that could save this season ;) it would be amazing_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

More pics: when they look into each other's eyes my heart stop

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rach---> how do you mange to post the link with just one word and without the whole addy? I tried but i couldn't do it!

hugs Debbie :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.